forum

East New Sound - Hiiro Gekka Kyousai no Zetsu [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BishoujoAlice
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 1 April 2013 at 3:53:12 PM

Artist: East New Sound
Title: Hiiro Gekka Kyousai no Zetsu
Source: 4shared
Tags: flandre
BPM: 150
Filesize: 4879kb
Play Time: 03:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal - 4Key (2.06 stars, 223 notes)
Download: East New Sound - Hiiro Gekka Kyousai no Zetsu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
map needs editing. Need mappers to improve this map and upload the improved version. I put this up because i think a lot of people forgot about this song. Im not gonna edit this anymore because i suck at mapping.
TOKI
lol, nearly done nothing right?
mapping this song seems not too difficult, you could try to complete it :D
Hanyuu
Hm yeah your map is in a mess but i will tell you what to do now if you want to complete it.
First you need a different mp3 file. The one you have is from some video or so and it has sounds in it that shouldn't belong there, like special effects an intro and outro etc. You should find an original mp3 or alternatively you can take this one here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/11264 it is allready ranked so you can just work with the mp3 file of that beatmap and use the timing to get yours started.

For the mapping itself i think you allready have an idea, like i noticed you tried to do the piano part in the beginning but i can see it is just awfull to map without a timing.. For the other part of the map there are also a couple of different patterns available to map in this song. Just try to change it up here and there and map other parts of the song. You should also look at the links in my signature, I wrote a little introduction to mapping which should help you alot. At the end of that are also 2 links to other guides that explain it even more! But those are very in depth and optional to read but should help you alot aswell..

Anyhow first off, get your timing right by either finding new mp3 file or use the one that i linked above. Then start simple by just focusing one thing (like that piano in the beginning ) and put notes to it. And yeah, try to complete one difficulty for now, you will learn alot on the way there allready. Good luck