This map is amazing :D
Glad to see it pending again!
Strategas
hoyl fuk revived

nice
-Kanzaki
Hello
Zetsubou:

• 00:02:752 - 00:03:796 - Its really a pain when you hear these and don't tap, why not just NC'd and stacked 2 circles?

00:23:361 (1) - Since the guitar sound is different on here maybe you could use another SV or different shape from the previous. If you ask me the sound i hear on 00:22:318 (1,1) - these are same but 00:23:361 (1) - this is different and sudden sound.

00:27:535 (3) - you can just use another shape to prevent or higher SV.

01:36:144 (1,2,3,4) - 01:38:231 (1,2,3,4) - I believe you prevent the lyrics with jumps on these parts they sound similar but difficulty difference is a thing here. first one has considerably bigger jumps than the other. I can see some more parts like this, just if you follow same thing on two part use the same distance and difficulty.

I love shiro
Topic Starter
Saten

-Kanzaki wrote:

Hello
Zetsubou:

• 00:02:752 - 00:03:796 - Its really a pain when you hear these and don't tap, why not just NC'd and stacked 2 circles? I didn't really follow the background beats here, haven't done that in any of my difficulties either

00:23:361 (1) - Since the guitar sound is different on here maybe you could use another SV or different shape from the previous. If you ask me the sound i hear on 00:22:318 (1,1) - these are same but 00:23:361 (1) - this is different and sudden sound. you can hear those sounds in several parts of the song, but I never decided to follow that. besides, that would ruin the symmetry

00:27:535 (3) - you can just use another shape to prevent or higher SV. same reason as above

01:36:144 (1,2,3,4) - 01:38:231 (1,2,3,4) - I believe you prevent the lyrics with jumps on these parts they sound similar but difficulty difference is a thing here. first one has considerably bigger jumps than the other. I can see some more parts like this, just if you follow same thing on two part use the same distance and difficulty. you're right, when I mapped this, I never had that in mind, but it would make more sense if the gap wasn't that big

I love shiro inb4 Shiro corrects s to S
thanks for checking :honk:
Stjpa
Love this map <3
Shmiklak
rank it please
Topic Starter
Saten
still waiting for Ono to give me his update~
2xExp
Wow it's pending again!!!

I'm so happy :)
Enon
arm ur pen saten san xdXXxdxdxd
ZenPie
Good luck!
smallboat
I will edit this post to reply every modder check soon

Note:
@Kite's mod

My reply : Sounds like these sound are fine, so I don't add any hitsound, thanks pro hitsound check :)

@MrSergio's mod

This mod I need reply slowly, wait for me, Saten :3

S.Boat N:
- 00:20:492 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I feel like there are too many NCs for a Normal in this section, but it is probably a general concept of the map. Regardless of this, I'd say you should make your combos at least 2 times longer as they are now Okay fixed
- 01:17:883 (5) - this one should be 3/2, not that strange 5/4. The spinner after it should also start from 01:18:405 - due to the high BPM (don't forget to remove the clap from sliderend) Okay fixed
- 02:14:231 (5) - same Fixed
- 03:08:492 (5) - same Fixed
- imo your break should end at 01:34:579 - , otherwise it feels a bit strange I forgot del it, good, fixed
- 02:46:318 (1,1) - recovery time after the spinner is too short for this diff. I'd map the spinner instead Has no spinner there?
- 03:20:622 (2,3) - this 1/2 snap comes out of nowhere and it's not even easy to read. You should do something similar to what you did for 03:24:274 (1,2) - This I follow the vocal to play imo, so keep it
- 03:29:622 (2,4) - I'd rather avoid this stack on Normal diffs tho. Since it's at the end of the song you can do whatever you want since you can always easily move next patterns as you want. I play few times at this part seems play fine, so keep it too

S.Boat E:
- 01:15:796 (1) - probably this doesn't need a NC Deleted
- 02:12:144 (1) - same Deleted
- 03:06:405 (1) - same Deleted
- 02:47:883 (1) - I'd start this 1/1 earlier since there is a really important beat you're skipping there Looks like nothing?
- 03:23:361 (5,1) - shouldn't the NC be on 5? Seems already added

Thanks MrSergio check :)

@ReFaller's mod

My reply : The same reason as Kite's mod reply, thanks :)
Enzy
finally! \:D/
Ami
not even ranked and more than 600 favs.

how?
OnosakiHito
SOON
Linada

Ami wrote:

not even ranked and more than 600 favs.

how?
Apr. 1 2013.
Also yousei o/
Cubzy
#BlameOno
Trynna
#BlameOko
OnosakiHito
Update: http://puu.sh/rN0d7/c21d56b5d8.rar
Once updated, I will check it one more time. Asked also someone for a possible check to make sure everything is fine.
Topic Starter
Saten
*updated*
OnosakiHito
see you next month
Topic Starter
Saten

OnosakiHito wrote:

see you next month
oh no you don't!!
Seijiro
Topic Starter
Saten
I got Horiiizon to test it and was okay with it

Horiiizon
:honk:
Seijiro
just a confirmation, since some testplayers pointed it out and I can't testplay myself:
Ono, is there a way to make streams at 02:05:883 - and 01:57:535 - a bit more comfortable? (this is what I got told: "they feel a bit strange")
I checked and the other 2 kiais have easier readings overall so idk... just to make sure.

Std diffs are fine. If someone wants to make a mod post, do it now or never :)
Just Miracle-
cool map :) :D
Chaos
Kuron-kun
It's been a month already. Where are you, ono??
OnosakiHito
Need to stay true to myself and don't let people down with the picture of being the slowest taiko turtle. Respect your elders!

MrSergio wrote:

just a confirmation, since some testplayers pointed it out and I can't testplay myself:
Ono, is there a way to make streams at 02:05:883 - and 01:57:535 - a bit more comfortable? (this is what I got told: "they feel a bit strange")
I checked and the other 2 kiais have easier readings overall so idk... just to make sure.
Yeah I can agree here. In the past I did that to prevent having similar patterns which resulted in having improvised one. It's one of the reasons why it actually took me so long to response as I had no idea how to make a fitting change which resambles a bit the old way I mapped. Current solution fits more to the song and structre of patterns is easier to catch by now, so it should be hopefully fine.

Did also some little changes:
00:54:926 - every 4/1 note is a K by now.
00:59:100 (1) - Notes like this one at the beginning of a stanza have become a finisher.
01:50:231 (1,1,2,1,1,1,1,2) - d k k ddd k k got changed to D kkD K d K K so the finisher use doesn't stop out of the sudden.
Also, using OD 6. On such higher song with some kind of stream fragements the OD should be higher so notelock doesn't become a problem.
Added also a Taiko BG.

Download: http://puu.sh/srKY8/25d73c8c06.zip
Topic Starter
Saten
and updated at last!!
Linada
h y p e ?
OnosakiHito
oh wait i still want to change something!!
phaZ
finally :D?
Linada

OnosakiHito wrote:

see you next month !
Seijiro
Merry Christmas!!!!
Oh wait, I thought this moment was going to happen in a month :^)))
Topic Starter
Saten

OnosakiHito wrote:

Ouck Fno
I Must Decrease
do i smell #2?

:^)
Linada

Xexxar wrote:

do i smell #2?

:^)
i smell #2
fieryrage
new saten map

what