forum

New to Tablet Tips

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tango-
So I recently bought a tablet and am having a hell of a time getting used to it and trying to figure out what settings work best. I used to be a mouse player that used keyboard and mouse 1 because I was so used to FPS games, but after not playing for about a year or so I would like to try something new. Any tips on settings that seem to be good for a brand new tablet user or some other suggestions, other than that I am going to keep trying to find a comfort zone. Thanks!
SweetRazory
If you have a Wacom tablet, you might want to download the drivers for it, to gain access to the Wacom Tablet Properties.

There I would create a profile, specifically for osu, and setting the mode to pen, and the tablet area something small, like mine. You have to experiment with it, what works for you etc.

Here's my settings if you are interested
https://imgur.com/wgjBbIC

*edit*

And i forgot to mention that for osu, you should disable the pen clicking, and setting the click on the side buttons ;)
Phantonym
Decrease the active area, don't increase/decrease your sensitivity in osu! settings, keep it at 1.0x
Also you might want to try hawku drivers to decrease latency.