forum

Splatoon 3's Reveal and Announcement

posted
Total Posts

What is your opinion on the announcement of Splatoon 3?

I'm hyped for it!
75.00%
I'll buy it, but I won't play it much
0.00%
It's okay
0.00%
I'm not a huge fan of it
25.00%
Nintendo, why?
0.00%
Total votes: 4
Polling ended
Topic Starter
lando_23

Splatoon 3's Reveal

(If you haven't seen the reveal trailer, here's the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYDXVDLmns&t=100s)

So, Splatoon 3 was announced a few days ago (more specifically, February 21st, 2021) and, personally, I'm pretty excited for the game, although it comes out next year, unfortunately. The thing I'm interested in, is the opinion of the announcement in the osu! community. I've played both Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 and enjoyed both games.

This poll will run for 5 days, so vote if you feel like it!

Also, if anyone wants to discuss Splatoon 3, use this post to do that!

(I do hope that the Splatoon 3 OST is as good as Splatoon 2's OST)

it is now, time for crab.

thank you for participating in crab time. you may leave now with the blessing of crab.

CatzerTM
Was so hyped when It got announced. Pretty sure it caught the entire splatoon community by surprised considering we haven't really got much content aside from the splatfest re runs including the one we got in January. Apparently it's supposed to reflect what happened after the chaos vs Order (Post Apocalypse) which is interesting
Topic Starter
lando_23

CatzerTM wrote:

Apparently it's supposed to reflect what happened after the chaos vs Order (Post Apocalypse) which is interesting
Yeah, that's what I thought at after watching the trailer for, I think the 4th or 5th time. If you look in the description of the reveal trailer from Nintendo, they do say "in the wake of chaos", so it seems that Splatfest had more importance than most players thought... Maybe they'll do something like that with Splatoon 3 after a few years of it's release?
agentspinhere
Literally the only major thing that came out of the Direct. Hey, I'm part of the majority of Splatoon fans who thought Splatoon 3 would never come out on the same system as Splatoon 2, but I'm very happy to be wrong! After all the amazing cliffhangers Octo Expansion ended on, 2022 can't come soon enough!
mikaphewn
With over 800 hours in Splatoon 2, I'm pretty hyped. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the game's setting. When I think of Splatoon I don't usually think of brown, desolate areas.

Salmon Run possibly being removed also makes me sad
Sugar_owo

mikaphewn wrote:

With over 800 hours in Splatoon 2, I'm pretty hyped. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the game's setting. When I think of Splatoon I don't usually think of brown, desolate areas.

Salmon Run possibly being removed also makes me sad
i agree.
-CallieIsBest-
SGDJHHDHDGDJD IM CRYING WHEN I SAW THE TRAILER AT THE DIRECT AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR FRANCE BEING DESTROYED BY PEARL 😭😭😭 #PearlIsAJerk #MARINABESTGIRL Edit: Is there a Osu! Skin based on Splatoon or does Nintendo get strict with that?