Topic Starter
johnprata69
requesting for a low star diff gd for the map at around 3-5 stars
the map is here: beatmapsets/1379266#osu/2850098

Gd star diffs:
4 star - taken
3 star - taken
6 star - taken

note: You don't need to have a ranked mapset, just before you post; make sure you have a basic idea of what you're doing.
MandaliKa
Hi! I would like to help you with the insane diff. Let's say 4.6 stars diff?
- Virtu -
Topic Starter
johnprata69

NLSamudera wrote:

Hi! I would like to help you with the insane diff. Let's say 4.6 stars diff?
ok sure! (sorry for the late reply i did not receive notification for some reason)
Topic Starter
johnprata69
bumpy
still looking for 6 star gd
chi jia ren
Hello. I am not too experienced with mapping but I know what I am doing, and if I REALLY REALLY try I can possibly rank a map. I was thinking if I could participate as a GD for the 6 star? If not, I understand. If yes, pog.

One note about the Timing Points: It's a bit off timed. Try to fine tune the points so the first downbeat matches with osu!'s ticking sound. For example, I have my timing point set at 342 offset.
LimeTwist
How do you even map this song as a 6* without overmapping?
chi jia ren
When I map, I just map normally and when I am done mapping a song, The star rating comes out insane. So uhhh~

maybe jumps

poor choice of words
Topic Starter
johnprata69

LimeTwist wrote:

How do you even map this song as a 6* without overmapping?
ill see how it goes if it turns out to not be what is expected it can just be an extra insane difficulty level i dont rlly mind
Topic Starter
johnprata69

rEnderIn166Days wrote:

Hello. I am not too experienced with mapping but I know what I am doing, and if I REALLY REALLY try I can possibly rank a map. I was thinking if I could participate as a GD for the 6 star? If not, I understand. If yes, pog.

One note about the Timing Points: It's a bit off-timed. Try to fine-tune the points so the first downbeat matches with you!'s ticking sound. For example, I have my timing point set at 342 offsets.
ok sure thing