forum

Post your pets!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Seibei4211
So here's the two cats that I like and my step-dad's dog that I don't like, but people might think it's cool, so I'll post it here anyway.

hawkzor
1 of my 2 dogs when he was a puppy, he is bigger now, but not that much :P

Seibei4211
That's crazy small. Wait...what size fries are those?
hawkzor
Medium, but the box is kinda open at the back :P
Ivalset
How deceptive.
Orkel
I have two cats :)
foulcoon

Orkel wrote:

I don't believe you.
Cuddlebun

foulcoon wrote:

Orkel wrote:

I don't believe you.
says the guy who has yet to post a pic of his supposed dog
Orkel

foulcoon wrote:

Orkel wrote:

I don't believe you.
Why's that?
awp
no pix, no truth
WyndII
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Neo@lex
That first pic is how I picture Ival IRL when on Vent.
Cuddlebun
ooh that's racist

ooohhh
Ivalset
What the fuck.

I don't wear sunglasses ever.
foulcoon
bow wow wow

also: pics of my dog incoming soon
Drayne O
My Cat Morpheus, he was an abused cat and we rescued him, we've had him for a year and a month now, and he's gained his own personality compared to before when he was just scared. dumb cat isnt playful at all and just sleeps under my bed all day and runs around in circles in my room and scratches my carpet at night XD

My hamsters

Oh, and i found a picture of my dog too, hes a huge golden retriever, he hasnt weighed under 110 pounds since he was a puppy XD

His name is sunny, he's a sun conure, hence the original name. sun conures are a type of parrot. this bird isnt dumb, and he has a frakin funny and bratty attitude. he's only about 9 months old, and he's supposed to change colors on his back. right now his back is green with some little yellow spots growing in, and soon it will be completely yellow, and his tail will turn a deep aqua blue, and the rest of him will be bright yellow and orange, so itt should look really cool. freakin bird is supposed to live for 25 yeears, so im stuck with him for another 24 years now o.o

Cuddlebun
dude

put them all in a cage and have them duke it out
Seibei4211
PETA has an osu! account?
Drayne O

Todesengal wrote:

dude

put them all in a cage and have them duke it out
the bird would win, unless i fit the dog in there

the hamsters would get eaten, and the cat would curl in the corner, afraid of the bird, and eventually die after a while
[Youmu]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Drayne O

Ayame wrote:

aww cute animals, and the hamsters especially
i used to have two hamsters named squeak and squak lol
i have to put mine in seperate cages. when they used to be in the same cage, they fought to the death, so i had to seperate them

also, my hamsters are still that big. apparently they're dwarf hamsters, so max size is like, 2 inches. they're freakin cute ^^
Seibei4211
Yeah, I was gonna mention that they were dwarf hamsters. I just so happened to be looking at some Google pics of dwarf hamsters just last night, too...
WyndII
kideddie1501
my pups

kuwarudo
sorry our pets died a few years back, i'm not allowed to have anymore, thinking about getting a spider though
Mogsy
We got a kitten last week, not sure what kinds he's a mix of, but oh well. His name is Tom (generic name but my dad named him), and he's a jackass. BUT AN ADORABLE JACKASS <3

He's also much tinier than he looks.

eee
where's Jerry?
Derekku
Seibei4211
Why would you censor "bitch" when it's legitimately used?
Derekku

Seibei4211 wrote:

Why would you censor "bitch" when it's legitimately used?
For lulz :T
Hanyuu
:) :) :)
Ryuukun
Derekku
@Hanyuu: :)

@Ryuu: I lol'd
Pokebis

Ryuukun wrote:

A youtube video tagged wrong
Enjoy your dead cat.
Yes, Keyboard cat is and has been dead.
bagnz0r
Neo@lex
I woke up just now to a strange scraping sound.

I fucking love Chiiz.
awp
that is a pretty cool mousepad
KIA

Hara wrote:

My currently only cat Kia. Don't ask about the green chairs. :roll:

>.< :roll: :lol:
Ochappy
I dont have a picture of my Cockatiel, so I drew one for you guys. ^-^

Cuddlebun
show more