forum

COUNTRY and Global #1's on Userpage

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3,023
Topic Starter
Loves
Simple feature request:

List the amount of #1's a player has in their userpage, one GLOBAL and one COUNTRY.

So if I got rank 4 on a song for Global, but I get rank 1 on that same song, it will count as a COUNTRY first rank.

EDIT: Only for countries which have a reputable amount of players.
Abel

Lily-Kun wrote:

Simple feature request:

List the amount of #1's a player has in their userpage, one GLOBAL and one COUNTRY.

So if I got rank 4 on a song for Global, but I get rank 1 on that same song, it will count as a COUNTRY first rank.

I would be 1st in Romania \:D/ +1 , no support , no points , sorry ;_;
Friggles
This would be cool :D
Friggles
I was thinking, the main problem might be the amount of countries there are, i.e. there would be so many records that would be given out. Also, someone who is from a country with like 2 players could get a country ranking on every song. So instead of being country #1 I think it should be regional #1 t/124920.
CXu
We should totally get notifications when we lose a #1 (not necessarily when we get one). Shouldn't be that much spam this way.
-libili
There's already to be fixed with the country group issue

This is a nice idea and i support it!!
theowest
This was actually my first thought when it got implemented.

but I fear many people would be able to get way too many #1s if their country is small, especially in other game modes. It would just be a cluttered mess.
If this will even be considered, I hope country ranks aren't notified on the Recent Activity feed. That would be way too much for everyone.
N i k k i

Lily-Kun wrote:

Simple feature request:

I think it is a nice idea... I support it +3 ^^
But i have to say that first global ranks shouldnt be shown there because if you hav a global #1 it would be a country 1# too.
Landere

theowest wrote:

This was actually my first thought when it got implemented.

but I fear many people would be able to get way too many #1s if their country is small, especially in other game modes. It would just be a cluttered mess.
If this will even be considered, I hope country ranks aren't notified on the Recent Activity feed. That would be way too much for everyone.
There will indeed be some problems with too small countries...

Not sure if countries want to group together so that they aren't small anymore so it can be quite annoying to figure out how to get this well and balanced in the game.
Topic Starter
Loves
bump
Kyujuroku 96
Total support!!! But I on't have any stars
Fallen-
Nice idea! :D +3 star :)
deadbeat
why userpage, profile makes more sense :/
Aurele
if it's for userpage, I would totally say no.
Shohei Ohtani
I can actually look decent at ctb :3

Can't say I'd see this getting implemented, since there was a lot of discussion back when adding First Place ranks in the first place about server load, and it'd be a LOT more since there'd be a lot of people in my situation, where they'd go from 0 First Places to easily 30+

But I support, I like the idea :3.
Dexus
If you want to show your top scores link them to this on your profile page http://osustats.ppy.sh/

If country #1s are added it'd get cluttered. Maybe show Global and country side by side?

here have a mock up written with bbcode
About 420 hours ago ______ Dexus achieved Rank #69 #1 on Moe - Kawaii Uguu (TV Size) [Generic] (osu!)
boat
I'd get #1s on every play because of peppy still yet to bother with regional rankings. That's no fun : (
Abel

Dexus wrote:

If you want to show your top scores link them to this on your profile page http://osustats.ppy.sh/

If country #1s are added it'd get cluttered. Maybe show Global and country side by side?

here have a mock up written with bbcode
About 420 hours ago ______ Dexus achieved Rank #69 #1 on Moe - Kawaii Uguu (TV Size) [Generic] (osu!)
Someone give this guy a medal please !
Shohei Ohtani

Dexus wrote:

But that doesn't show top country ranks ;A;. It only shows maps where you're in the top 50, regardless of country.
Pizzicato
i'll get lots of #1's

SUPPORT
Shohei Ohtani
Bumping this, since I'd really like to see this implemented.

Especially in conjunction with combined country rankings.

(Possibly make this a supporter option, since country rankings in-game are supporter only?)
xasuma
Bump.
Please implement this.
I think this would be really fun. To see who has the most #1's in the country or things like that.
This would be nice for 99+% of the people, since most of us are not capable of ever getting a #1 global score.

Take lots of stars! :idea: :idea:
Adder
Bump
Sheikah
Take my stars
Redon
Tanomoshii Nekojou
bumping +1 star for this one... :3
I think a Country Top ranks should be added or atleast per continent like Asia, Europe, etc.
PainTensei
Nice idea, hopefully it will happen
KaiWhen
Bump! Definitely would like this feature to be implemented, was just looking for a way to see how many country no 1's I have
worst fl player
yes
TheMeq
I'd really like to see this become a thing, I've really been hammering HDHR plays and always have my score board listed to country. Be really nice to see my country number #1's in one place. Have my 748 votes :)
JoelG 12
Big stars