KinkiN

-Cloudchaser wrote:

SPOILER: Germany will win the WW III

/me runs
OMG They're reviving Hitler?!
konatacrax
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! No more Hitler!!
Cyclohexane
This would make more sense if you guys' flag were inverted.
Macacito
can we watch it live?
Big Yikes

Liut wrote:

North Korea is dumb
You see North Korea has only benefitted from this war. I think Kim Jong Un should be awarded with a nobel peace trophy or some crap like that.
I'll explain:
Thanks to NK's constant barking and threatening the US and China allied (wouldn't have happened otherwise), so did Japan and Germany.
He started the war by cancelling the peace offer thing, that itself showed to the international community that he honours his agreements.
Because he was a new leader he need to establish himself amongst the NK citizens and army, he pulled off one hell of an establishment I must say.
I doubt he will benefit any more from this war but if he's still on it he might benefit more, who knows?
He will not attack unless he wants his own family dictatorship to end.
edit: DO NOT FORGET THAT KOREANS ARE GOOD AT STARCRAFT II, SO THEY MUST ALL BE WAR EXPERTS
Yousoro

laport wrote:

Omg that sc2 screenshot made me laugh so hard :)
Kaona

Osama wrote:

edit: DO NOT FORGET THAT KOREANS ARE GOOD AT STARCRAFT II, SO THEY MUST ALL BE WAR EXPERTS
That's only South Korea.
Macacito
USA is good at terrorism so they win it easily
MouseOnly25
wow
iantanye
Maybe after being drafted the Koreans will get off their computers for once and not play rhythm games all day.
Oinari-sama

iantanye wrote:

Maybe after being drafted the Koreans will get off their computers for once and not play rhythm games all day.
No.... they'll just spam more SC2 instead and cue up to join the Air Force (who recruits top BW/SC2 Pros like Boxer).
Yarissa
Inb4 Cookiezi gets drafted and a shitstorm happens here
Kanye West
I don't think he's old enough to get drafted yet, but not exactly sure how korean military works.
Naikaze
Zerg ruuuuush
Cyclohexane
Terrible damage from both sides! You can see the Zerg almost lost all their forces!
Bweh
But the creep's still there bro
Raging Bull

Kanye West wrote:

I don't think he's old enough to get drafted yet, but not exactly sure how korean military works.

I think it was 18-25 needs to join at least once. If you did not join by 25, or so you are forced into military once. I think only way to get out of it was getting a citizenship somewhere else if you are in korea or go somewhere else.
Shohei Ohtani
well cookiezi is like 12 so its ok
kriers
:x

Raging Bull wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

I think it was 18-25 needs to join at least once. If you did not join by 25, or so you are forced into military once. I think only way to get out of it was getting a citizenship somewhere else if you are in korea or go somewhere else.

Conscription age in peace time is 18-35.

After having finished a service between 21-24 months depending on branch, you can be called in for additional training and in times of war until you are 50.
Liiraye

Osama wrote:

Liut wrote:

North Korea is dumb
You see North Korea has only benefitted from this war. I think Kim Jong Un should be awarded with a nobel peace trophy or some crap like that.
I'll explain:
Thanks to NK's constant barking and threatening the US and China allied (wouldn't have happened otherwise), so did Japan and Germany.
He started the war by cancelling the peace offer thing, that itself showed to the international community that he honours his agreements.
Because he was a new leader he need to establish himself amongst the NK citizens and army, he pulled off one hell of an establishment I must say.
I doubt he will benefit any more from this war but if he's still on it he might benefit more, who knows?
He will not attack unless he wants his own family dictatorship to end.
To be fair, the US started provoking north korea with trade sanctions which started the whole rivalry in the first place. don't think that NK is just doing this for fun, they're trying to show backbone against the big nations who neglected them. For that I admire them in one way, but their actions and how they treat their citizens is insane. I also hope this doesn't escalate to war because there will only be losers worldwide.
iantanye

Liiraye wrote:

I also hope this doesn't escalate to war because there will only be losers worldwide.
thelewa wins when he takes the #1 spot.
Yoeri

iantanye wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

I also hope this doesn't escalate to war because there will only be losers worldwide.
By doing absolutely nothing.
Zeraph

iantanye wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

Slow and steady climb to #1.
Big Yikes
To be fair, the US started provoking north korea with trade sanctions which started the whole rivalry in the first place. don't think that NK is just doing this for fun, they're trying to show backbone against the big nations who neglected them. For that I admire them in one way, but their actions and how they treat their citizens is insane. I also hope this doesn't escalate to war because there will only be losers worldwide.[/quote]

I don't care about who started this thing, I'm just mentioning that Kim Jung Un is taking this as an advantage as succeeding.
HexagonX9

Gatyaa420 wrote:

Zerg ruuuuush
bmin11
N Korea 'fires three short-range missiles'

No damage reported, but still, not nice :<