forum

North Korea is in state of war with South Korea

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
dogs that bark won't bite. then again, nobody knows if this also applies to insane dogs with god complexes.

in all seriousness, I think america doesn't really have to worry about nuclear strikes. I doubt that NK has nearly enough ressources to bomb all over the US, and I also think that the US should have more than enough measures against eventual nuclear strikes.

the ones who should be worried are SK and Japan. they are both within reach and most likely couldn't prevent an nuclear strike in time. but as long as the NK regime has not gone completly nuts, they won't do anything because they will most likely die a bomby death send by the US if they decide to launch a nuclear strike.
Wojjan

Tanzklaue wrote:

dogs that bark won't bite. then again, nobody knows if this also applies to insane dogs with god complexes.
i'm sorry are you talking about NK or US? :U :V :\_/
Stefan

Liut wrote:

North Korea is dumb
War is dumb.
maal

Stefan wrote:

Liut wrote:

North Korea is dumb
War is dumb.
but do you lift
Tanzklaue

Wojjan wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

NK obviously. the US has bitten way too often :P
Liut

Wojjan wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

Lavale_old

maal wrote:

but do you lift
Vish024
Aus is just gonna curry favour with the US and act as if we're a big deal in all this. As long as South Asia and Australia aren't perturbed I really couldn't care. The rest of the world can fight it out over nothing, let's just hope this doesn't disrupt the football schedule.
Foxtrot

LaVolpe024 wrote:

this doesn't disrupt the football schedule.
OH GOODNESS, ANYTHING BUT THE FOOTBALL

WHAT SHALL WE DO WITHOUT THE FOOTBALL

GOD ONLY KNOWS
Backfire
Hika

Backfire wrote:

oh fuck, i lol'd and didn't even watch the video
Cloudchaser
ok
Aleks719
i don't find anything funny in possibility of war.
Tenshi

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Liut wrote:

North Korea is dumb
And South Korea is too.
Gangnam Style. -_-
With that logic, Canada's dumb.
Justin Bieber.
The British are dumb.
One Direction.
'Murica's dumb.
<insert generic rapper here>

In other words, we're all dumb.
Galkan
NK will be vanquished by SK sooner or later anyway. Not even mentioning USA's military stuff :-P
And since it's OT:

(2:22)
bmin11
How about we just don't get any war, like, never. My parents are kinda on the front line you know.
Shohei Ohtani
Motion to move this to General Discussion instead of Off-Topic.

Mostly so people aren't retarded like what usually happens with threads in OT.
NoHitter
Sorry to hear about that bmin.
I agree though. War is bad, but at times it's inevitable.
Dark Fang
i really do not want to betide the war ;_;
Aoriki
This is all I see happening in the war.

H_Hitachiin

Aoriki wrote:

This is all I see happening in the war.

South Korea does not give a fuck.
Vish024

Dulcet wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

this doesn't disrupt the football schedule.
OH GOODNESS, ANYTHING BUT THE FOOTBALL

WHAT SHALL WE DO WITHOUT THE FOOTBALL

GOD ONLY KNOWS
Firo you're so cute I want to eat you.
Valahar
It's just April fool's joke by North Korea.
Topic Starter
Miracle Lotus

Aleks719 wrote:

i don't find anything funny in possibility of war.
Frostmourne
wish best of luck to your parents bmin , hope they are definitely fine at all.

anyways for the joke aside

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Gangnam Style is a good song and a good video
I lol'd so hard
JAKACHAN
To start off N. Korea doesn't even have the technology to launch a missile far enough to hit Hawaii let alone his the US for the next few years so that's out of the question. Adding on to that China doesn't even support what N. Korea is doing at the moment and have stated they hope the situation gets resolved peacefully instead of violently.

Even when they have the capability to launch missiles far enough by the time the button is even pushed the US will already have an interception on it's way to stop it. Also, I really hope the innocents in N. Korea that are unable to leave really can find a way out if a full scale war was to take place, because I don't see N. Korea coming out of it well with how many enemies they have.
People in the DPR Korea are having a considerable risk of having chuunibyou... That's what the situation are all about.

JAKACHAN wrote:

Adding on to that China doesn't even support what N. Korea is doing at the moment and have stated they hope the situation gets resolved peacefully instead of violently.
China needs to deal with the even bigger population with severe chuunibyou.
Fortunately, Chinese leaders are not likely to be chuunibyou patients, as for DPR Korean leaders...
GladiOol
GO NORTH KOREA!!!
OzzyOzrock
lol@people who thought kimg jong il dead was gonna help wwwwwnobody did
Foxtrot
north korea best korea
Hika
i remember when they did kim jong il's funeral on live television, they forced the civilians to cry over his death ahahah

Hika wrote:

i remember when they did kim jong il's funeral on live television, they forced the civilians to cry over his death ahahah
I don't think they are really "forced", um, since there's a pretty strong belief of "Long live (rhetorically 10,000 yrs) General Kim Jong Il" or something among the general population, so it could be astonishing for some of the civilians to know that Kim Jong Il can't really make it to live that long. In this case, these folks are not going to cry, since they're completely overwhelmed...

You know what, the doubtful thoughts towards communism would only survive till DPR Korean's preschool age. After that, even thinking about this for a bit could be very disrespectful and evil, so there's no way that these guys are reluctant to do that. Only those with pretty high education will not be fooled, but they know what's good for them, so they just follow the public.

(Seems like I know too much about this crap lol)
Frostmourne

B-52 wrote:

pretty much this
Tsukimi Luna
that fat pig kid that rules N.K prolly has down syndrome or something or maybe super severe autism

And also that fat kid is also the biggest attention whore ever lol

pray for the safety of South Koreans....
laport
Kanye West

GladiOol wrote:

GO NORTH KOREA!!!
Wojjan

B-52 wrote:

I like it, it's refreshing. I'm not very in the know about the Korean situation. That documentary laport linked is also really good by the way, if anybody actually cares about what could happen in the world it's recommended viewing.
maal

Wojjan wrote:

B-52 wrote:

I like it, it's refreshing. I'm not very in the know about the Korean situation. That documentary laport linked is also really good by the way, if anybody actually cares about what could happen in the world it's recommended viewing.
yuou fucking racist scum
Apex_old
Finally someone who agrees w/ me!
Wojjan

Apex wrote:

Finally someone who agrees w/ me!
o m g i just looked up chuunibyou

you're all three
show more