1. osu! forums
  2. Language Specific
  3. Other Languages
  4. Skandinavien
show more
posted
Just too pro at red alert and the nostalgia feeling from that game...good old times :D I am up for more free online games ;)! just give me a call ;)
posted
We played red alert 1 for like 3 hours :)
It was awesome, so many old memorys! T_T
and blandar, he sure likes to roll around with those gatherers and take boxes :J

If i stumble over any free to play games i will be sure to alert you :)
I wish The guild II - Renaissance was free T_T
posted
If only Touhou 9/12.3 was free...
I GUESS you could pirate it but thats only for LAME people harharharahgegkh
posted

How to set up the listed games

OpenRA
  1. Start out by downloading the game, it should cover most operating systems.
  2. Install, start the game and download when it tells you to.
  3. Configure in-game settings
  4. To change the game speed. When you first start playing you'll notice how incredibly slow everything is.
    1. Find an OpenRA folder, usually installed inside your documents folder (Different OS locations)
    2. Edit the settings.yaml file in a text editing program
    3. Take the " Timestep: 40" line from this page, paste it in the "Game" section
    4. 40 is the slow default, so to increase the speed you'll have to decrease that to 30 and make sure everyone you're playing with has the same game speed setting.
  5. Open ports. In order for you to start hosting games.
    1. By default it's 1234, which is closed on most routers so try to set it to a port you have open
    2. If you have uTorrent this can be done pretty easily
      1. Go to your Options
      2. Preferences
      3. Connection
      4. Change the port used for incoming connections to whichever port you want and hit apply. (1337 for example)
    3. You can also change/open ports from your in-browser router admin settings. Google your router and port forwarding to see how this can be done.
Red Alert Online
  1. Start out by downloading the game, Windows only.
    You have the option to pick between the simple multiplayer version or the complete game.
  2. The game should launch on it's own and work just fine as long as you give it firewall access and have the right ports open
  3. Open ports.
    1. This guide explains it pretty well
  4. For online multiplayer, you're just going to open the cncnet.exe file from the MiniRA directory (Installed where you downloaded it).
N64 online play
Will make a guide if people request it. Might just be a waste of time o:
Age of Empires - Ask Teras for information on how to set it up.
Red Alert 2 - If you own a legitimate copy of the game, follow the first guide on this page.
or ask me or _agm if you want to know how to set things up using tunngle (LAN/Network play).
posted
Age of empires? Sure, the game is not free. But you can get it easily since its so old. I could even provide versions of it if you cant find it.
posted

Teras wrote:

Age of empires? Sure, the game is not free. But you can get it easily since its so old. I could even provide versions of it if you cant find it.
Age of empires online? it's free..
posted
http://www.brawlbusters.com/

This is a pretty fun game if you're skyping. Free to play on steam
posted

Cloudio-san wrote:

Teras wrote:

Age of empires? Sure, the game is not free. But you can get it easily since its so old. I could even provide versions of it if you cant find it.
Age of empires online? it's free..
i tried to get into age of empires online for 3 hours but i couldnt cause games for windows live 2stronk
posted
If you guys want Age of empire (2) online, I could try to fix it, I remember that me and my friend used to play it some months ago online, I could ask him for the site to download, it was really simple to fix
posted

blandar wrote:

If you guys want Age of empire (2) online, I could try to fix it, I remember that me and my friend used to play it some months ago online, I could ask him for the site to download, it was really simple to fix
gogo
posted
I meant age of empires 2. I hated the online version cuz not oldschool enough.

Like blandar, i can also provide the game, Saten and gyuunyu got it from me, I would just have to find the cd again to install it.
posted
Age of Empires 2 is great, I still have the CD for it and Conquerors :)
posted
On the N64 emultator, instead of listing only Mario Party 2 you should rather say "N64 ROMs e.g: Mario Party 2, Pokemon Stadium, etc..."

I just think thats a better way of putting it :P
posted
I guess the same can be said with Red Alert 2. The only way to get a hold of it now is to download the entire first decade of games. So ask me or _agm if you want to know how to set that game up and stuff for LAN/Network play, using tunngle.

If you own a legitimate copy of the game, follow the first guide on this page. (Don't follow any other guides on that page, they're outdated and suck. You'll just waste your time.)

Dolphin wrote:

On the N64 emultator, instead of listing only Mario Party 2 you should rather say "N64 ROMs e.g: Mario Party 2, Pokemon Stadium, etc..."

I just think thats a better way of putting it :P
yeye
posted
Anyone up for some gaming 2mrw :)
Last day of the break so we should have some fun while we can!
posted

Cloudio-san wrote:

Anyone up for some gaming 2mrw :)
Last day of the break so we should have some fun while we can!
I guess it's too late now :(
posted
Abit ^^
posted
undefeated champion in mineswooping




från igår

blue player is empressmiku
http://mfe.zomis.net/flags.php
posted

theowest wrote:

undefeated champion in mineswooping




från igår
http://mfe.zomis.net/flags.php
looks like MSN minesweeper. :lol:
posted

Dolphin wrote:

theowest wrote:

undefeated champion in mineswooping




från igår

blue player is empressmiku
http://mfe.zomis.net/flags.php
looks like MSN minesweeper. :lol:
that's because it's a clone!
show more
Please sign in to reply.