forum

play games with #skandinavian

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dolphin
Ever heard about Board Game Online?

It's your ordinary board game, get to the goal first, throw dices etc, but with a twist.
You can visit Deadly Pyramids, use Magic Wands, Kill each other with granades, and much MUCH more!

I recommend playing Survival with goal being 150-200 spaces. I played with 300 as the goal and it took over an hour =w=

If you register you can unlock achievements.
I made a new user today because I forgot what my old one was.
theowest
omg, I've actually played that game a lot and I have to admit, it is quite fun. Message us whenever you want to play it. :D
Dolphin

theowest wrote:

omg, I've actually played that game a lot and I have to admit, it is quite fun. Message us whenever you want to play it. :D
what we could do is to open a thread for our game, then allow people to join then and lock it when concluded. (Almost like what they do with Mafia although i dunno how mafia works)

Or we can just do it the simple way and post a link in #skandi or PM.
theowest

Dolphin wrote:

theowest wrote:

what we could do is to open a thread for our game, then allow people to join then and lock it when concluded. (Almost like what they do with Mafia although i dunno how mafia works)
nah man, I don't think it's ever going to reach much over this single thread we're currently in.
game discussion about games we play with each other can be done in this thread.
Dolphin

theowest wrote:

nah man, I don't think it's ever going to reach much over this single thread we're currently in.
game discussion about games we play with each other can be done in this thread.
thats what I realized in the middle of writing that >w>
Kluddio
Anyone wanna join me and theo on Civ 5? :o
theowest
holy crap, boardgame-online is addictive as hell. hopefully someone other than dolphin will win next time we play with him :p
Dolphin

theowest wrote:

holy crap, boardgame-online is addictive as hell. hopefully someone other than dolphin will win next time we play with him :p
Winning 3/3 matches. I should have the forum title "BGO Master"
theowest

Dolphin wrote:

theowest wrote:

Winning 3/3 matches. I should have the forum title "BGO Master"
we've been getting better, just you wait!
Neyri-san
too much fun! :3
theowest
way too much fun

30 games in two days.. 8-)
Saten
We should play more Red Alert

There was a new update as well that you showed me on OpenRA
Blandar

Saten wrote:

We should play more Red Alert

There was a new update as well that you showed me on OpenRA
Agree, that was a lot of fun, though i can't play it anymore since my net is totally ...too good for it...

About Age of empire 2 (a bit late), couldn't contact my friend and simply later just forgot about it hehe...xD sorry for those who wanted to play!
Kluddio
Attention we got a good game alert on section 9.0.1

75% off aka 85 Sek isshss
Dolphin
I found my Pokemon Black game for DS. Anyone interested in battling? :D

I never play with No Restrictions on Wi-Fi battles. So Flat Rules applied (meaning all Pokemon will be set to Lv50, no items, no legendaries, no "special" pokemon)

Anyways, if you want to add me to your Pal Pad:

FC: 5243-2022-3546
Trainer Name: ToreTR
(got the game way before I started using Dolphin as my online alias :cry: )

Reply with your own FC and Trainer Name! 8-)
Kotayo

Dolphin wrote:

I found my Pokemon Black game for DS. Anyone interested in battling? :D

I never play with No Restrictions on Wi-Fi battles. So Flat Rules applied (meaning all Pokemon will be set to Lv50, no items, no legendaries, no "special" pokemon)

Anyways, if you want to add me to your Pal Pad:

FC: 5243-2022-3546
Trainer Name: ToreTR
(got the game way before I started using Dolphin as my online alias :cry: )

Reply with your own FC and Trainer Name! 8-)
got a pokemon white 2

FC: 4384-9942-3675
Trainer Name: Chifuyu

i'll accept a battle if anyone wants one ^^
BlackbirdSWE
What kind of games beside OSU! Are you playing?
Zerzxes
I've been playing a lot of tera lately
Nyari
i've been abusing the marketplace lately in Vindictus, pretty fun game after you realise most of it is shit cause nexon. i've already recieved a 4 hour ban cause i was getting gold to fast LOL
Blandar
Dota 2