forum

Hello there! 4.4k taiko player here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
somebody_33
Hello there! My name is somebody_33, but you can call me taiko, somebody, etc. Obviously I am not new to the game but I've kinda deterred away from the toxicity of discord, thus I will be posting in the forums more often.

I originally joined the game in early April 2020 after being released from a mental hospital and being diagnosed with depression (I will not show the whole story. Personal stuff.). I later found out about osu!, and it has served an important role in my life ever since.

I would find out about osu!taiko a few weeks from the day I created my account and I would quickly reach 5 digit. A few months later, in September, I would reach 50k rank from muzus/2-3* converts. I would also reach 6 digit rank in standard (I quit standard cuz I'm dog at it.)

Then fast forward to November. By mid November I would reach top 15k in taiko and 4 digit by mid December. Furthermore, I would also make my first 200pp play in January and several other top plays on 4*/high OD converts ever since. Soon after, on the second day of Feburary, I would make a 228pp play (top play ever since) and would reach top 5k.

In conclusion, osu! has really helped with my mental health. Being a top osu!taiko player really feels good and has been helping me a lot. It really gives me joy just logging on to the game.

Discord: somebody_33シ#8729
League of Legends: peppy points
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_vZ0e3PotZTPni02S0Wjag
Sugar_owo
Welcome, not new player :D hope you enjoy it here!
animeslayergp
well as long as your happy now thats all that matters,and im glad your mental state is doing better