forum

Spinner background became transparent? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
It happened a few days ago when I use my skin and the spinner background became transparent, which is something I wished for quite a while. But now the transparent background became valid only for new style skin, which means that my spinner became opaque again... Any possible way to make the old background transparent?

Um, I don't really want to abandon my spinner meter for now, so if there is really no way, I'll just wait for new template, and modify my skin accordingly.
Inori
you can easily replace the spinner-background.png image in your skin with a blank image.
Topic Starter

Inori wrote:

you can easily replace the spinner-background.png image in your skin with a blank image.
That's exactly what I did, but it doesn't work now...
Full Tablet
You can skin a new-style spinner creating those files:
spinner-bottom: Below other elements, it spins at a lower speed.
spinner-middle: Above other elements (except maybe spinner-top but I haven't tested), doesn't spin.
spinner-middle2: Above all other elements, doesn't spin.
spinner-top: Spins at full speed
spinner-glow: Starts flashing while you are over-spinning, below spinner-top
spinner-approachcircle: the same as the old-style one.
MLGnom
If you want transparent background for old style spinner, add this to skin.ini :

SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0

This option was already available for few months. (and it's in skinning tutorial :<)
Topic Starter

MLGnom wrote:

If you want transparent background for old style spinner, add this to skin.ini :

SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0

This option was already available for few months. (and it's in skinning tutorial :<)
Ah... I wasn't thinking about finding the solution there... I searched technical support only...
Thank u~