forum

Sup forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seriak
Hey I'm Seriak. I'm not exactly new to the game since I joined about 7 months ago lol, but this is my first time being in the forums and I thought I would introduce myself.

I didn't think I would actually get into Osu!, I was only thinking about it as some kind of aim trainer at first, but I actually got really into clicking the circles and listening along to the music. I got into this game because of another game I was playing which needed very good mouse precision, and I saw a couple of people talking about this game so I decided to try it out. Well I played this game for about a month with mouse only, and then switched to tablet and keyboard. In between I switched to mouse and keyboard for a bit, but I eventually permanently decided to stick to tablet and keyboard.

I still pretty much suck at this game, but hopefully I'll eventually (improve) in the future.
Here are things about me:

1. I very much love listening to music, and that's why I ended up sticking to this game.
  2. I was born in the Philippines and eventually moved to the USA.
  3. I love meeting new people which is why I'm posting here in the first place lol
  4. I'm very short lmao ;( Asian genes.
So that's pretty much it. Thank you to whoever takes the time to read this and respond, I hope to get along with you all in the future :)!
animeslayergp
welcome to the forums