forum

Need help with a skin modification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
--Lenny
I want to modify BTMC's skin so I don't need to keep changing skins everytime I want to play Mania or Standard. I want to delete his Mania skin and replace it with an StepOsu!Mania skin, but I don't really know how to do it. Do I have to delete everything from BTMC's Mania Skin and then just copy and paste the StepOsu!Mania skin in the BTMC's skin file?
BePlayerSs

Furyy05 wrote:

I want to modify BTMC's skin so I don't need to keep changing skins everytime I want to play Mania or Standard. I want to delete his Mania skin and replace it with an StepOsu!Mania skin, but I don't really know how to do it. Do I have to delete everything from BTMC's Mania Skin and then just copy and paste the StepOsu!Mania skin in the BTMC's skin file?

create a new folder in -osu! > Skin- and copy everything you want from the other skin to the new one, so if you copy something you don't just do it again without ruining the others and download everything again

sorry for my English translator
Topic Starter
--Lenny

BePlayerSs wrote:

Furyy05 wrote:

create a new folder in -osu! > Skin- and copy everything you want from the other skin to the new one, so if you copy something you don't just do it again without ruining the others and download everything again

sorry for my English translator
Thanks, man. Helped a lot