forum

New player since yesterday!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ghoulist
hi!
i'm a new player from Belgium!
i got the hang of how osu! works except of taiko and such- help would be appreciated. ^^"

anyway, i hope i can make some friends in the future, i'm not very talkative as i usually am scared to text in game~

i've been playing osu! a lot since yesterday & found out how to download and import beatmaps for the game so suggesting easy to normal ones are welcome. :D

have a good day/night and i hope to meet some great people here!

(my apologies if i made any mistakes, English isn't my first language.)
Cheyuggwan
welcome to osu, people in multis are usually really nice so don't be afraid to put yourself out there! :D
SirBalderdash
welcome!
ReUltra

se0sh1 wrote:

hi!
i'm a new player from Belgium!
i got the hang of how osu! works except of taiko and such- help would be appreciated. ^^"

anyway, i hope i can make some friends in the future, i'm not very talkative as i usually am scared to text in game~

i've been playing osu! a lot since yesterday & found out how to download and import beatmaps for the game so suggesting easy to normal ones are welcome. :D

have a good day/night and i hope to meet some great people here!

(my apologies if i made any mistakes, English isn't my first language.)
nice
Sugar_owo
Hello! Glad to see another new person around :D I can help you with figuring out all these other difficulties as of i originally joined in 2017 and know how to work all of it -w- Osu! is a good place to find new people to talk to, so if you wanna say anything to any of us people anywhere don't be afraid to even say hi! Many people here are nice people and can help and answer questions, so feel free to ask anything to anyone! Welcome to Osu :D
ZevenIAX
Welcome to osu! my man, where we can enjoy, love and rage at the same time :>