forum

new player here, onehanded 4k mania main

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mynutschafe
uh yeah so basically if you can't tell, I'm mentally challenged given that I main playing 4k the wrong way but it's just what I'm used to so I can't really go back, I also do things like professional yoyoing weirdly enough, and and I can't wait to stagnate at the 5 star difficulty.
animeslayergp
your putting yourself at a disadvantage,jakads,one of the gifted players can do 4k 1 hand a 5.28star and was thinking about doing galaxy collapse 1 handed,you can probably get far doing it but it would be better in the long run to use 4 fingers,also you seem new to vsrg so also try playing unranked maps and playing etterna if you really want to get serious
Topic Starter
mynutschafe

animesquadgp wrote:

your putting yourself at a disadvantage,jakads,one of the gifted players can do 4k 1 hand a 5.28star and was thinking about doing galaxy collapse 1 handed,you can probably get far doing it but it would be better in the long run to use 4 fingers,also you seem new to vsrg so also try playing unranked maps and playing etterna if you really want to get serious
Ye I've already had enough experience in robeats to know that I'm putting myself at a disadvantage, I'm just sticking with it because it's more satisfying to play and get better with for me. I'll try etterna out, thanks for the recommendation. I'm already getting A's on some 3 star songs but its hard, I'll keep grinding it out tho. I'm relatively used to rhythm games considering I played robeats for about a year or so, it's just taking me a long while to get used to osu mania, something about it just feels kinda jank.
animeslayergp

mynutschafe wrote:

animesquadgp wrote:

Ye I've already had enough experience in robeats to know that I'm putting myself at a disadvantage, I'm just sticking with it because it's more satisfying to play and get better with for me. I'll try etterna out, thanks for the recommendation. I'm already getting A's on some 3 star songs but its hard, I'll keep grinding it out tho. I'm relatively used to rhythm games considering I played robeats for about a year or so, it's just taking me a long while to get used to osu mania, something about it just feels kinda jank.
try learning 7k,once you get comfortable with it, using 4 fingers on 4k will be a breeze

use the keybind zxc space ,./ and have 3fingers on zxc 2fingers on space, and 3 fingers on ,./
Sugar_owo
Nice. 1 handed 4k and i can't even play it 2 handed.
Slyme
Osu! is not an easy game, I can't imagine in your case. Good luck^^