forum

Applejack V1.0 Release

posted
Total Posts
show more
buffyfan
I think it don't works because if I download it I just have on file and not the whole folder v.v
And I can't give the file another name o.o

Can someone tell me how I have to go on?
I think I'm really to stupid for that xD

Thx
deadbeat
all you need to do, is double click the .osk, or right click and select open. osu! should do the rest.
i literally justed test it
Platinumsj
Well, I'm pretty much finished with that catch the beat. Even though it looks pretty bad compared to the rest of the skin.
Quaraezha
Pro Master deadbeat-sensei.
I'll make the CtB apples if I feel like it.
buffyfan
finally i have it now :D
and that makes me happy
and it works xD

so i can say: REALLY GREAT MAP ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PsPoni
Pinkie Pie skin plzz :(

but thxx 4 Applejack u did a realy gj :)
Hawnta
OsuAdmiral
YUP
Mak Kau Hijau
why i can't download applejack skin?? why??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
deadbeat
that's a good question. why can't you?
it looks like the link is still valid
spottedstar1123
Are you going to make a Rainbow Dash skin? Or have you already and I just don't know about it?
Kyonko Hizara

spottedstar1123 wrote:

Are you going to make a Rainbow Dash skin? Or have you already and I just don't know about it?
He did a couple days ago t/169050
xAssassin
amazing skin :D
mikku1

Niko-nyan wrote:

good o3o
says mario fan.
blaterwolf
hmm whenever i gonna download this it will say "Failed Network Error" on Google Chrome well i tried in Mozilla Firefox too (even Internet Explorer XD) but always fail to download it and then one time when i Succesfully download it it was on a file not an .osz folder(am i right?) then when i try it on osu! well it didnt work and says that the file was corrupted but it was a complete download could fix it because i want this skin too :o
angels and demons
It was cool 8-)
Antilx
Really like this one :D
Rise_old_1
Kawaiiii!!! Sugooooooi! I'm definetly doing this a part of my mixed skin (not published and if is gonna credit) :P
Player X_old
Hi,
this Skin is very nice but the special combobreak.mp3, count1s.wav, count2s.wav, count3s.wav, gos.wav, menuclick.wav, readys.wav, sectionfail.mp3 and sectionpass.mp3 are missing.
Foxlight_old
pinkie pie skin...
Tony cutie

ztrot wrote:

video and all that jazz added.
Very nice turned your skin, even like it.
matukiyosito

buffyfan wrote:

Can someone help me?
I can't download it.
Maybe I'm too stupid x3
But how can I download this? I mean with which options or so on?
Thx for help
Topic Starter
ztrot
there is a link on the 1st page click on that and once done drag the file into the active osu window it should install no problem after that.
-Anime-_old_1
Nice Job! Great Skin!!!! Keep Up The Good Work :D
RivenDaddy
Dude i love this skin. Apple Jack skin <3. 1 download
LunarSimsGaming
This is awesome!!!!
Twilight_Bloom
Please do Princess Twilight Sparkle next ^^
deadbeat

Twilight_Bloom wrote:

Please do Princess Twilight Sparkle next ^^
t/123845 :p
jkjkk_old

Rise wrote:

Kawaiiii!!! Sugooooooi! I'm definetly doing this a part of my mixed skin (not published and if is gonna credit) :P
jprafol
GOOD SKIN ;) am gonna post it in my valintine special!! 8-) it will be out soon... ;)

GOT IT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9EtB9nbhE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 8-)
Topic Starter
ztrot
updated links and fixed the draw issue
[ Erika ]
Yay AJ XD
makemecool123
=a= ARE you a brony???
FluttershyEG
ztont app awsome
FluttershyEG
A Died My skin??????????????[color=#FF4040][color=#FF4040][color=#FF4040][color=#FF4040][color=#FF4040] :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
Mlpfluttershy
I love it :) :D ;) :lol: :oops:
Cnyan
can you list the font where used ?