forum

[STD 1v1] James' Rookie Cup 2| 100k-400k | PLAYER REGS CLOSED!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AhMeowcus
Welcome to the Second iteration of James' Rookie Cup 2, Spring 2021! We are excited to bring you the second iteration of this heated 1v1 tournament for 6 digits.

The tournament is going to be a double elimination, ScoreV2, With a preliminary Qualifier followed by a 64 person double elimination bracket. The mappool will be released each monday and the matches will be played anytime between that wednesday and Sunday. This goes for not only Brackets but also qualifiers as well.
Qualifiers:
This will be 10 maps, 4 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, and 2 DT. You will play ALL 10 maps during the qualifier stage. We will be doing golf scoring for the qualifiers, (1st place on a map gets 1 point, 2nd gets 2, etc). The players with the 64 Lowest values will get seeds assigned to them and proceed to the RO64

Round of 64:
This will be a Best of 9 round with 1 ban, there will be 5 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, 3 DT, and 2FM.
Round of 32:
This will be a Best of 9 round with 1 ban, there will be 5 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, 3 DT, and 2 FM.
Round of 16:
This will be a Best of 9 round with 1 ban, there will be 5 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, 3 DT, and 2 FM.
Quarter Finals:
This will be a Best of 11 round with 2 bans, there will be 5 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 4 DT, and 3 FM.
Semi Finals:
This will be a Best of 11 round with 2 bans, there will be 5 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 4 DT, and 3 FM.
Finals:
This will be a Best of 13 round with 2 bans, there will be 6 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 4 DT, and 3 FM.
Grand Finals:
This will be a Best of 13 round with 2 bans, there will be 6 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 4 DT, and 3 FM.

(Note for rounds, the starting day is when the MAPPOOL for that round gets released, every monday, that Wednesday is when matches will start. The last day for matches is the end of the time interval for the round)

Staff Applications: 2/14 - 2/28
Player Applications: 2/14 - 2/28
Player Screening: 3/1 - 3/7
Qualifiers: 3/8-3/14
RO64: 3/15-3/21
RO32: 3/22-3/28
RO16: 3/29-4/4
QF: 4/5-4/11
SF: 4/12-4/18
F: 4/19-4/25
GF:4/26-5/2

15 minutes before the Match, the referee will notify you of your match, afterwards the match will begin, you will be given a 10 minutes grace period, afterwards you will automatically lose. At the start of the match, each player will use the !roll command, whichever rolls higher gets to pick a warmup map first, afterwards the other player will pick a warmup map. Both maps must be under 3 minutes in length. Afterwards players will roll again for who picks first, whoever picks first will ban second. After bans are assigned picks will alternate starting with the player who rolled higher. If an accidental disconnection occurs at ANY point during the match, you will be given one grace instance, after the second time, you will be disqualified.

You may reschedule, however please give the referee 12 hours in advance in the #reschedule channel on the discord server. It is REQUIRED you join the discord server, which is linked here

For FreeMod picks you may pick any combination of HD,HR, or EZ. the EZ multiplier is 1.8x and EZHD multiplier is 2.1

1st: 6 Months of Supporter and a custom Profile banner.
2nd: 3 Months of Supporter
3rd: 1 Month of Supporter

good luck and have fun!
V3SPXR
im heere
Lay_OSU
Yessssss this is gonna be gudd
wovy
great cant wait to try and participate
Topic Starter
AhMeowcus

wpf wrote:

great cant wait to try and participate
Make sure to join the Discord Server
insanemaniac
Time to train HR and DT cuz I can't play them
Sidi Zeta
aye
Sakuruzu
cool
z-z
I'm new to tournament play, hopefully this is my first tournament.
Reha
cool
Lollps
Ok im dumb
lardon

Lollps wrote:

Is this a 1v1 or a 2v2 Tournament?
"Welcome to the Second iteration of James' Rookie Cup 2, Spring 2021! We are excited to bring you the second iteration of this heated 1v1 tournament for 6 digits."lol
- ice -
e
overwritten45
It will be my first tournament. I'm so excited.
Zenriel
LETS GOOOO
vailoff
I am here
-Nika-
i am in! Don´t forget me... :c
Azzulate
Im in :3
BurntWafflee
Will need to play more I guess. Cuz DT is my weak point
ScarletSisters
nice dude