Topic Starter
MarshNello

Oceana wrote:

Is compatibility mode mandatory? I heard it has an impact on frames
Not really as of right now, it shouldn't bother performance at all
krunchie
thanks very much i can now satisfy my winter seasonal osu! craving
leny
I'm having trouble running osu! after installing the wine-osu 6.14 package (it launched successfully before)

ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
wine: could not load ntdll.so: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /home/leny/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-osu/bin/../lib32/wine/i386-unix/ntdll.so)

linux newbie here, any help?
samuel2214

Peoy wrote:

MarshNello wrote:

final result:

https://youtu.be/Ve4qr3jmDbM

A little introduction:

osu! working fine on Linux has been a thing for many years now, especially thanks to ThePoon's patches and Franc[e]sco's guide (https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/367783), which are probably the best methods even now. However, in my case both ended up in a broken installation, so I kept searching for ways to install osu! until I actually managed to run it perfectly thanks to some workarounds. It's a pretty easy guide, written especially for beginners (just like me xd), so if you want to install osu! on your Linux distro, just keep reading e.e

PREREQUISITES:
install the following: git, build-essential, dialog, curl.

- sudo apt install git
- sudo apt install build-essential
- sudo apt install dialog
- sudo apt install curl

install wine (the script will do it itself but it's better to have it):
https://wiki.winehq.org/Download

also make sure you installed proprietary drivers for your gpu if you need to
guide for it: https://itsfoss.com/install-additional-drivers-ubuntu/

GUIDE:

to set up our osu!, we'll use osu-install script from yurisuki (credits to him):
https://gitlab.com/yurisuki/osu-install

just follow the instructions here and install it: https://gitlab.com/yurisuki/osu-install#how-do-i-execute-this-script

once you start the script, just follow its instructions.
the script was supposed to do everything automatically, from installing osu! to the patch, but it actually crashes after installing osu! and running it. That's fine, because we'll only use it for the installation indeed.

the steps to make it work are:

- step 1: run it the first time, follow the script's instructions which will install everything but, in the part supposed to run osu!, it shouldn't start (if it starts, skip to step 3); so run the script again.

- step 2: follow the script's instructions again until it starts osu! (if you get "osu! crashed", just click on restart osu! and it should be working now.)

- step 3: the game is now working fine: close it, press whatever key you want on the terminal and the script should crash. that's fine, move on to step 4.

- step 4: run the script again for the last time and follow whatever it says, until it runs osu! again. When it starts, close the game and close the terminal by pressing any key.

our osu! is now completely set up and working fine, but we gotta apply thepoon's patch for latency and create a script to launch (or eventually, kill) the game.

LATENCY PATCH:

let's begin with the patch:

- open the terminal as root using sudo su
sudo su

- type:
mkdir -p /etc/pulse/daemon.conf.d/

echo "high-priority = yes
nice-level = -15

realtime-scheduling = yes
realtime-priority = 50

resample-method = speex-float-0

default-fragments = 2 # Minimum is 2
default-fragment-size-msec = 2 # You can set this to 1, but that will break OBS audio capture." | sudo tee -a /etc/pulse/daemon.conf.d/10-better-latency.conf

(WARNING: if after applying this the system's audio is garbage, increase default-fragment-size-msec by 2, save and reboot)

- then type:
nano /etc/security/limits.conf

- scroll to the bottom of the file and add:
echo "USERNAME - nice -20

USERNAME - rtprio 99" >> /etc/security/limits.conf

- replace USERNAME with your username, save the file with ctrl+o and exit with ctrl+x.

- now open /etc/pulse/default.pa with
nano -c /etc/pulse/default.pa

- here somewhere near lines 40/50 you should find this line:
load-module module-udev-detect

- once you find it, add tsched=0 to the end of it, so like this:
load-module module-udev-detect tsched=0

save the file again with ctrl+o and exit with ctrl+x.

the patch is now applied. reboot your pc to apply the changes and go on with the guide e.e

OSU LAUNCHER:

we're almost done! the last thing to do is create a script to start the game.
to do that:

- open the terminal and cd to your osu! folder (replace username with yours):
cd /home/username/.wine_osu/dosdevices/z:/home/username/Downloads/
(if z: isn't your drive here, just search for the right one)

- type this to create the osu script:
cat > osu << "EOF"

- now paste in the terminal the following (always replacing username with yours):

#!/bin/sh

export STAGING_AUDIO_DURATION=5000
export vblank_mode=0
export WINEARCH=win32
export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine_osu
wine /home/username/.wine_osu/dosdevices/z:/home/username/Downloads/osu\!.exe "$@"
EOF

- in the end launch these two commands.
sudo mv osu /usr/bin/
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/osu

you can now launch your osu! by typing "osu" in the terminal!
to create a script to kill osu!, just in case it won't launch for any reason, let's do this:

- open the terminal and cd to your osu! folder (replace username with yours):
cd /home/username/.wine_osu/dosdevices/z:/home/username/Downloads/

- type this to create the osukill script:
cat > osukill << "EOF"

- now paste in the terminal the following:

#!/bin/sh

export vblank_mode=0
export WINEARCH=win32
export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine_osu
wineserver -k
EOF

- in the end launch again these two commands.
sudo mv osukill /usr/bin/
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/osukill

you can now kill osu by typing osukill in the terminal when you need to :D

END
And that's it! Your osu! should now work perfectly fine!
Last but not least: you can also create a desktop shortcut for it, by left clicking on your desktop and selecting "create a launcher". It should look like this:

Well, that's the end of the guide! Thanks for reading, and have fun playing osu! on your linux <33

This is the maximum performance I got even using that configuration, Spec (2gb ram, 1.35ghz cpu, no graphic card)(Lubuntu 20.04 lts)
cviau
vat_3046

leny wrote:

I'm having trouble running osu! after installing the wine-osu 6.14 package (it launched successfully before)

ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
wine: could not load ntdll.so: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /home/leny/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-osu/bin/../lib32/wine/i386-unix/ntdll.so)

Was a solution found? I am having a very similar problem:
wine: could not load ntdll.so: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /opt/wine-osu/bin/../lib32/wine/i386-unix/ntdll.so)
osu! ran once for me as well.
Another Linux newbie here.
Topic Starter
MarshNello

vat_3046 wrote:

leny wrote:

wine: could not load ntdll.so: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /opt/wine-osu/bin/../lib32/wine/i386-unix/ntdll.so)
Assuming you're using Ubuntu (or anything Debian-based) you might fix installing these:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libc6 build-essential
If it still doesn't work, you might just have to upgrade your system:

sudo apt-get upgrade
leny

MarshNello wrote:

vat_3046 wrote:

leny wrote:

Assuming you're using Ubuntu (or anything Debian-based) you might fix installing these:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade
Sadly did not do the trick (for me) but thanks for help
Topic Starter
MarshNello

leny wrote:

MarshNello wrote:

vat_3046 wrote:

leny wrote:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade
Update: check the troubleshooting box e.e
- sylvie -
Heya. I have stuff working pretty alright but there are still slight frame drops, and most notably, the framerate is capped at 144hz. How do I remedy this stuff. I am on Fedora 35 (wayland and pipewire lol) :) :)
Topic Starter
MarshNello

- sylvie - wrote:

Heya. I have stuff working pretty alright but there are still slight frame drops, and most notably, the framerate is capped at 144hz. How do I remedy this stuff. I am on Fedora 35 (wayland and pipewire lol) :) :)
Sooo first of all: I assume you have a 240hz monitor, but Wine should detect the same refresh rate of the system, so the issue might be your drivers or some dependency (?) I've never really used Wayland myself so xd

Try updating your drivers or installing all the Wine dependencies listed here:
Fedora dependencies
sudo dnf install alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.i686 glibc-devel.i686 glibc-devel libgcc.i686 libX11-devel.i686 freetype-devel.i686 libXcursor-devel.i686 libXi-devel.i686 libXext-devel.i686 libXxf86vm-devel.i686 libXrandr-devel.i686 libXinerama-devel.i686 mesa-libGLU-devel.i686 mesa-libOSMesa-devel.i686 libXrender-devel.i686 libpcap-devel.i686 ncurses-devel.i686 libzip-devel.i686 lcms2-devel.i686 zlib-devel.i686 libv4l-devel.i686 libgphoto2-devel.i686 cups-devel.i686 libxml2-devel.i686 openldap-devel.i686 libxslt-devel.i686 gnutls-devel.i686 libpng-devel.i686 flac-libs.i686 json-c.i686 libICE.i686 libSM.i686 libXtst.i686 libasyncns.i686 liberation-narrow-fonts.noarch libieee1284.i686 libogg.i686 libsndfile.i686 libuuid.i686 libva.i686 libvorbis.i686 libwayland-client.i686 libwayland-server.i686 llvm-libs.i686 mesa-dri-drivers.i686 mesa-filesystem.i686 mesa-libEGL.i686 mesa-libgbm.i686 nss-mdns.i686 ocl-icd.i686 pulseaudio-libs.i686 sane-backends-libs.i686 tcp_wrappers-libs.i686 unixODBC.i686 samba-common-tools.x86_64 samba-libs.x86_64 samba-winbind.x86_64 samba-winbind-clients.x86_64 samba-winbind-modules.x86_64 mesa-libGL-devel.i686 fontconfig-devel.i686 libXcomposite-devel.i686 libtiff-devel.i686 openal-soft-devel.i686 mesa-libOpenCL-devel.i686 opencl-utils-devel.i686 alsa-lib-devel.i686 gsm-devel.i686 libjpeg-turbo-devel.i686 pulseaudio-libs-devel.i686 pulseaudio-libs-devel gtk3-devel.i686 libattr-devel.i686 libva-devel.i686 libexif-devel.i686 libexif.i686 glib2-devel.i686 mpg123-devel.i686 mpg123-devel.x86_64 libcom_err-devel.i686 libcom_err-devel.x86_64 libFAudio-devel.i686 libFAudio-devel.x86_64
sudo dnf groupinstall "C Development Tools and Libraries"
sudo dnf groupinstall "Development Tools"
K a r b o X
hey, i have a huge problem, i could not solve this, trying since last week (not jk). i can't start osu, it says "osu! was unable to obtain a graphics context. If this is the fisrt time you've seen this, please try restarting your PC." it is not the first time happening and idk what to do. When i click on "OK", osu pops up with "osu! crashed" telling that "OpenGL could not initialize.". I did every step of the instalation, wine, osu-wine, etc.
Following error.
#=zXgkpUpGWooUUAiSeA$2PQINAAvLf: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zpDGDyz8NOUCZMTHvJseFwYRM_vID.#=zvP5cQlU=(Int32 #=zHaeeObY=, Int32 #=zE7$2IB4=, GraphicsContextFlags #=z2m_Rw6E=)
at #=zYm$nQntjAjjS8P6PkduxT4w=.#=z2ScCYgGWRUpd(GraphicsContextFlags #=z2m_Rw6E=)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at #=zYm$nQntjAjjS8P6PkduxT4w=.#=z2ScCYgGWRUpd(GraphicsContextFlags #=z2m_Rw6E=)
at #=zYm$nQntjAjjS8P6PkduxT4w=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zFfm4ggA=)
at #=zLbmb8cFB3iFDJ6H8xbwAg313TvKd.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zFfm4ggA=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=z6cA5tJtDC3Zha7QqOkNVjTQ=.WndProc(Message& #=zkhmiKZw=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Specs.
CPU:
⠀Architecture: x86_64
⠀⠀CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit
⠀⠀Address sizes: 39 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
⠀⠀Byte Order: Little Endian
⠀CPU(s): 4
⠀⠀On-line CPU(s) list: 0-3
⠀Vendor ID: GenuineIntel
⠀⠀BIOS Vendor ID: Intel(R) Corporation
⠀⠀Model name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
⠀⠀⠀BIOS Model name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
⠀⠀⠀CPU family: 6
⠀⠀⠀Model: 78
⠀⠀⠀Thread(s) per core: 2
⠀⠀⠀Core(s) per socket: 2
⠀⠀⠀Socket(s): 1
⠀⠀⠀Stepping: 3
⠀⠀⠀CPU max MHz: 2000.0000
⠀⠀⠀CPU min MHz: 400.0000
⠀⠀⠀BogoMIPS: 3999.93
⠀Virtualization features:
⠀⠀Virtualization: VT-x
⠀Caches (sum of all):
⠀⠀L1d: 64 KiB (2 instances)
⠀⠀L1i: 64 KiB (2 instances)
⠀⠀L2: 512 KiB (2 instances)
⠀⠀L3: 3 MiB (1 instance)

Distro (ik its bad):
⠀No LSB modules are available.
⠀Distributor ID: Kali
⠀Description: Kali GNU/Linux Rolling
⠀Release: 2021.3
⠀Codename: kali-rolling

RAM: 4GB 2100Mhz
Disk: 120GB HD 79.09GB free (linux partition)
yes, i have "libgl" packages installed, and i found out some forum that says that i need gpu drivers but i don't find any Intel ones, yea. Because of my distro i don't want to install Ubuntu dependencies or Debian 9 ones, and i can't install "wine32", because when i try to install, says i need to remove every single package that i already have, including xserver, xfce, Xorg, burpsuite, etc. (not kidding tho, everything). i tried doing it on a virtual machine and that sh*t crashed and gdm3 and Xorg don't work anymore, even installing it after. my distro uses Debian Sid packages for those who don't know, any packages from Debian 9+ might work tho. i gave up because i don't want to crash anything in my computer and deal with bigger problems, if anyone have a solution that might work that don't work with too much danger, im down. im not used to write in english, sorry for any english mistakes. and yes i live in brazil.
daud_ahn
I already followed all steps, including the "How to add osu! to Lutris", but after i played for around half an hour, osu! just closed itself without any error or anything. Im using linux mint 20.2
here's log file (taken from lutris) raw file:
Started initial process 2689 from gamemoderun /home/daud/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-osu/bin/wine /home/daud/.local/share/osu-wine/OSU/osu!.exe
Start monitoring process.

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading plugin file:
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstcdparanoia.so

Please either:
- remove it and restart.
- run with --gst-disable-segtrap --gst-disable-registry-fork and debug.
Monitored process exited.
No return code
Started initial process 3064 from gamemoderun /home/daud/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-osu/bin/wine /home/daud/.local/share/osu-wine/OSU/osu!.exe
winegstreamer error: decodebin0: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin0: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0:
no suitable plugins found:
Missing decoder: MS GSM (audio/ms-gsm, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)1, codec_data=(buffer)4001)

gamemodeauto: 
[4651:4651:1103/072734.031920:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(374)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[4618:4618:1103/072734.682996:ERROR:CONSOLE(1)] "[Shields]: Can't request shields panel data for tabId: 6.  Error: No tab url specified", source: chrome-extension://mnojpmjdmbbfmejpflffifhffcmidifd/out/brave_extension_background.bundle.js (1)
[4618:4618:1103/072735.828714:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(642)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.GetActive: object_path= /org/freedesktop/ScreenSaver: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: This method is not implemented
[4618:4636:1103/072736.554239:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(230)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[4618:4636:1103/072736.554261:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(233)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability ended.
[4618:4636:1103/072736.554266:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(236)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[4618:4636:1103/072736.673561:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(240)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status ended.
../../sandbox/linux/seccomp-bpf-helpers/sigsys_handlers.cc:**CRASHING**:seccomp-bpf failure in syscall 0434
winegstreamer error: decodebin1: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin1: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin1/GstDecodeBin:decodebin1:
Missing decoder: MS GSM (audio/ms-gsm, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)1, codec_data=(buffer)4001)

winegstreamer error: decodebin2: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin2: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin2/GstDecodeBin:decodebin2:

winegstreamer error: decodebin3: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin3: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin3/GstDecodeBin:decodebin3:

winegstreamer error: decodebin4: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin4: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin4/GstDecodeBin:decodebin4:

winegstreamer error: decodebin5: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin5: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin5/GstDecodeBin:decodebin5:

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.select(Int32 ignoredParameter, IntPtr[] readfds, IntPtr[] writefds, IntPtr[] exceptfds, TimeValue& timeout)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Poll(Int32 microSeconds, SelectMode mode)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.PollRead()
   at System.Net.Connection.StartRequest(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean canPollRead)
   at System.Net.Connection.SubmitRequest(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean forcedsubmit)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.SubmitRequest(HttpWebRequest request, String connName)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SubmitRequest(ServicePoint servicePoint)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at #=zucjbFxG7BXNPooH9t0M6FZc=.#=zd7QKC1139$z5()
   at (Object , Object[] )
   at ?.(MethodBase , Object , Object[] , Boolean )
   at ?.(MethodBase , Boolean )
   at ?. (? ,   )
   at ?.()
   at ?. (Boolean )
   at ?.(Object[] , Type[] , Type[] , Object[] )
   at A.B.(Object )
   at A.B.D(Object r)
   at #=zucjbFxG7BXNPooH9t0M6FZc=.#=zhdRTaNI=()
   at #=zucjbFxG7BXNPooH9t0M6FZc=.#=zwlIQxdGwXFZU()
   at #=z1xwc$0OuyrlnX$PgjPApPkg=.#=zsnO8BkE=(Boolean #=zmbzDALk=)
   at #=z1xwc$0OuyrlnX$PgjPApPkg=.#=zbTAJMZA=()
   at #=zexquLa$9eI26S91OZw==.#=zDt5ZZEKsSG3Knhilg_q8qDs=.#=z7vDPpGS9$IbwNZaUDeH5pBk=()
   at #=ziIiH1t7Xxp3S_zsZe4Q4VUrQSbdq.#=zb34v$wqcz4Q0uelx3YQ$8AI=.#=zzLYRibA0YbWNEbIoVg==(Object #=zuMRmxV_bF6tQ)
   at #=z1PWF9Oop5EoyTGWXxdZwqu8=.#=z7n8r6Aex9t4P()
   at #=z1PWF9Oop5EoyTGWXxdZwqu8=.#=zHC1U5wY=()
   at #=zluTOhkpZPoQZ_FbbbJx1Mhk=.#=z7n8r6Aex9t4P(#=z1PWF9Oop5EoyTGWXxdZwqu8= #=z8MKEQu8=)
   at #=zluTOhkpZPoQZ_FbbbJx1Mhk=.#=z1BPg7YA0dqOQ()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Initial process has exited (return code: 1280)
Exit with return code 1280
Topic Starter
MarshNello

K a r b o X wrote:

hey, i have a huge problem, i could not solve this, trying since last week (not jk). i can't start osu, it says "osu! was unable to obtain a graphics context. If this is the fisrt time you've seen this, please try restarting your PC." it is not the first time happening and idk what to do. When i click on "OK", osu pops up with "osu! crashed" telling that "OpenGL could not initialize.". I did every step of the instalation, wine, osu-wine, etc.
Following error.
#=zXgkpUpGWooUUAiSeA$2PQINAAvLf: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zpDGDyz8NOUCZMTHvJseFwYRM_vID.#=zvP5cQlU=(Int32 #=zHaeeObY=, Int32 #=zE7$2IB4=, GraphicsContextFlags #=z2m_Rw6E=)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Specs.
CPU:
⠀Caches (sum of all):

Distro (ik its bad):

yes, i have "libgl" packages installed, and i found out some forum that says that i need gpu drivers but i don't find any Intel ones, yea. Because of my distro i don't want to install Ubuntu dependencies or Debian 9 ones, and i can't install "wine32", because when i try to install, says i need to remove every single package that i already have, including xserver, xfce, Xorg, burpsuite, etc. (not kidding tho, everything). i tried doing it on a virtual machine and that sh*t crashed and gdm3 and Xorg don't work anymore, even installing it after. my distro uses Debian Sid packages for those who don't know, any packages from Debian 9+ might work tho. i gave up because i don't want to crash anything in my computer and deal with bigger problems, if anyone have a solution that might work that don't work with too much danger, im down. im not used to write in english, sorry for any english mistakes. and yes i live in brazil.
I've never really used Kali myself but you might try installing this (?) https://installlion.com/kali/kali/main/i/intel-gpu-tools/install/index.html
K a r b o X

MarshNello wrote:

K a r b o X wrote:

Following error.
Specs.
CPU:
⠀Caches (sum of all):

Distro (ik its bad):

I've never really used Kali myself but you might try installing this (?) https://installlion.com/kali/kali/main/i/intel-gpu-tools/install/index.html
i already have it installed, and even after apt purge and apt install, it continues to crash, it might be something with winehq and winehq:i386 but im not sure, or some opengl package that winehq depends to work on intel graphics card that i don't have a clue of what it could be, but thanks anyway for the help :)
leny

MarshNello wrote:

leny wrote:

MarshNello wrote:

vat_3046 wrote:

leny wrote:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade
Update: check the troubleshooting box e.e
That worked, thanks! :D although i already got used to osu!lazer..
AizekNishakov
I install everything like in guide, but i feel like i playing with mouse acsiliration, i even test it, play some jump maps, cursor after 3 jumps increase sens to 3.5x or 4x. How i can fix it?

Edit: I just change windows version from Win7 to Win10 and it fixed lol :
- sylvie -

MarshNello wrote:

- sylvie - wrote:

Sooo first of all: I assume you have a 240hz monitor, but Wine should detect the same refresh rate of the system, so the issue might be your drivers or some dependency (?) I've never really used Wayland myself so xd

Try updating your drivers or installing all the Wine dependencies listed here:
Fedora dependencies
sudo dnf install alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.i686 glibc-devel.i686 glibc-devel libgcc.i686 libX11-devel.i686 freetype-devel.i686 libXcursor-devel.i686 libXi-devel.i686 libXext-devel.i686 libXxf86vm-devel.i686 libXrandr-devel.i686 libXinerama-devel.i686 mesa-libGLU-devel.i686 mesa-libOSMesa-devel.i686 libXrender-devel.i686 libpcap-devel.i686 ncurses-devel.i686 libzip-devel.i686 lcms2-devel.i686 zlib-devel.i686 libv4l-devel.i686 libgphoto2-devel.i686 cups-devel.i686 libxml2-devel.i686 openldap-devel.i686 libxslt-devel.i686 gnutls-devel.i686 libpng-devel.i686 flac-libs.i686 json-c.i686 libICE.i686 libSM.i686 libXtst.i686 libasyncns.i686 liberation-narrow-fonts.noarch libieee1284.i686 libogg.i686 libsndfile.i686 libuuid.i686 libva.i686 libvorbis.i686 libwayland-client.i686 libwayland-server.i686 llvm-libs.i686 mesa-dri-drivers.i686 mesa-filesystem.i686 mesa-libEGL.i686 mesa-libgbm.i686 nss-mdns.i686 ocl-icd.i686 pulseaudio-libs.i686 sane-backends-libs.i686 tcp_wrappers-libs.i686 unixODBC.i686 samba-common-tools.x86_64 samba-libs.x86_64 samba-winbind.x86_64 samba-winbind-clients.x86_64 samba-winbind-modules.x86_64 mesa-libGL-devel.i686 fontconfig-devel.i686 libXcomposite-devel.i686 libtiff-devel.i686 openal-soft-devel.i686 mesa-libOpenCL-devel.i686 opencl-utils-devel.i686 alsa-lib-devel.i686 gsm-devel.i686 libjpeg-turbo-devel.i686 pulseaudio-libs-devel.i686 pulseaudio-libs-devel gtk3-devel.i686 libattr-devel.i686 libva-devel.i686 libexif-devel.i686 libexif.i686 glib2-devel.i686 mpg123-devel.i686 mpg123-devel.x86_64 libcom_err-devel.i686 libcom_err-devel.x86_64 libFAudio-devel.i686 libFAudio-devel.x86_64
sudo dnf groupinstall "C Development Tools and Libraries"
sudo dnf groupinstall "Development Tools"

So sorry for not responding.. i realized it was cause i needed to be on X and not Wayland
BoofMonke
Hi, i've recently installed osu and im using wine-staging because I've had better experience with that on this particular guide, but it seems my latency is all over the place. I've tried 0 universal offset, 25 and even -25. I've tried enabling and disabling compatibility mode, even using the pipewire settings in the Extra info section but it just doesnt seem right. Any idea how to fix it?

I'm running arch.

Also the tablet delay is unbearable even with the compositor disabled, any idea? OpenTabletDriver isn't the issue as it runs fine on the desktop.
Topic Starter
MarshNello

BoofMonke wrote:

Hi, i've recently installed osu and im using wine-staging because I've had better experience with that on this particular guide, but it seems my latency is all over the place. I've tried 0 universal offset, 25 and even -25. I've tried enabling and disabling compatibility mode, even using the pipewire settings in the Extra info section but it just doesnt seem right. Any idea how to fix it?

I'm running arch.

Also the tablet delay is unbearable even with the compositor disabled, any idea? OpenTabletDriver isn't the issue as it runs fine on the desktop.
Well, the custom Wine version is actually needed to have a good latency xd so by replacing it and setting it to -25ms you should be fine. (-40 might work too if using audio compatibility mode).

Regarding input lag, check if you've installed all the necessary dependencies or look for other ways to disable your compositor besides Lutris xd
K a r b o X
ok, i solved the issue, here's what happens.
Some distros don't have right workarounds with i368 and amd64 packages, like KaliLinux doesn't. Mostly because it's based on Debian Sid, an experimental version of Debian Bullseye. After i changed to Ubuntu 20.04LTS i could play osu, because wine32 is compatible, not like in Debian Sid based-distros, because to install wine32 in kali linux, you need to install wine32, which is impossible without purging all configuration packages from it (xfce4, kali-menu, Xorg, etc). So keep that in mind when trying to install Osu on a experimental linux distro. And the OpenGL error before? Happens because of non-compatibility of i368 packages from debian sid (installed with pkgs.org) and amd64 packages from Kali's /etc/apt/sources.list about mesa packages (packages for Direct11, DirectX and OpenGL) which in that distro, also caused lag in some games like Minecraft Java without reason and input lag in some apps too.

The only problem i have now is with sound, i use pipewire since i installed Kali, because for some reason, simply sound better in my PC, but don't matter if i use PulseAudio or PipeWire the sound in-game is just stuttering sometimes.
spunout enjoyer
i was looking around to optimize games and i found gamemode. it really did smoothen my osu so i decided to share it with you.

1-) install gamemode:
arch
sudo pacman -S gamemode lib32-gamemode
ubuntu
sudo apt install gamemode

2-) use gamemoderun ./game (gamemoderun osu-wine in this case) if you are starting the game from terminal, if you are starting the game from .desktop file you need to add gamemoderun into command line like this.

------optional step for lutris games------
if you play your games on lutris you can enable this by default which can save you lot of time
Ashtrath

MarshNello wrote:

Liang J wrote:

is there a way to move my songs from windows to Linux?, i tried to move it directly but the game dosent recognize it
you just need to paste your Windows' "Songs" folder to your Linux's osu! directory (which should be around here /home/username/.wine_osu/dosdevices/z:/home/username/Downloads/)

after that just refresh your maps in osu! pressing F5 and you're good
where i can find the .wine_osu folders i only have .wine folders, or its the same? its not on my home directory for some reason, im using arch if that matters.

also i dont have much resolution option compared to the windows one, like i don't have 720p resolution option.
spunout enjoyer

Ashtrath wrote:

MarshNello wrote:

Liang J wrote:

is there a way to move my songs from windows to Linux?, i tried to move it directly but the game dosent recognize it
you just need to paste your Windows' "Songs" folder to your Linux's osu! directory (which should be around here /home/username/.wine_osu/dosdevices/z:/home/username/Downloads/)

after that just refresh your maps in osu! pressing F5 and you're good
where i can find the .wine_osu folders i only have .wine folders, or its the same? its not on my home directory for some reason, im using arch if that matters.

also i dont have much resolution option compared to the windows one, like i don't have 720p resolution option.
osu files should be locate at /home/username/.local/share/osu-wine/OSU/

about the resolution problem, if you have nvidia gpu try installing drivers. if already installed them, reinstall it.
Topic Starter
MarshNello

spunout enjoyer wrote:

i was looking around to optimize games and i found gamemode. it really did smoothen my osu so i decided to share it with you.

1-) install gamemode:
arch
sudo pacman -S gamemode lib32-gamemode
ubuntu
sudo apt install gamemode

2-) use gamemoderun ./game (gamemoderun osu-wine in this case) if you are starting the game from terminal, if you are starting the game from .desktop file you need to add gamemoderun into command line like this.

------optional step for lutris games------
if you play your games on lutris you can enable this by default which can save you lot of time
Thank you for this! I was planning to add it to the extra info anytime soon but I just linked yours instead e.e
KatouMegumi
Gamemode may not help in some cases. It could make it worse too, so try it and see.
Topic Starter
MarshNello

KatouMegumi wrote:

Gamemode may not help in some cases. It could make it worse too, so try it and see.
Really? I got better performance on like 3 pcs so I thought it was good xd
I'll add that to its section e.e
spunout enjoyer

MarshNello wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

Really? I got better performance on like 3 pcs so I thought it was good xd
I'll add that to its section e.e
yeah apparently i saw some people getting input lags on some games but it wasnt the case for me. at least having it on the guide might help some players who have stutter issues.
Kolmas
looks fps on wayland is locked to refresh rate of the screen, it's running fine on X11 tho
also it's probably my problem but idk why i can't get opentabletdriver to work unless using sudo
Topic Starter
MarshNello

Kolmas wrote:

looks fps on wayland is locked to refresh rate of the screen, it's running fine on X11 tho
also it's probably my problem but idk why i can't get opentabletdriver to work unless using sudo
i haven't really tried Wayland yet so idk about it,
while for OpenTabletDriver are you opening it yourself every time?
Try to enable it with this, it should launch at login

systemctl --user enable opentabletdriver --now
zxc-cat
Please make guide for VOID LINUX
Topic Starter
MarshNello

kotik0666 wrote:

Please make guide for VOID LINUX
Had some fun in a VM tonight but I still haven't gotten it fully working with custom builds
Everything else should be fine tho
Link is here (still WIP obv): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zMneHpktdvaJ-XHjkar3yxg2st5OdzL25ARuPHdUMCk/edit?usp=sharing
[NekoToo]
This is sort of unrelated but would anyone know how to install opentabletdriver on fedora linux like compile it from source, I've never really compiled something from source so I don't know how to :( Edit: Another problem I have once switching to the osu wine specific one my osu doesn't load backgrounds for beatmaps or the menu is there a fix to this? I was reading a post somewhere else about this and it has something to do with libjpeg but I have the 32 and 64 bit ones installed
Topic Starter
MarshNello

[NekoToo] wrote:

This is sort of unrelated but would anyone know how to install opentabletdriver on fedora linux like compile it from source, I've never really compiled something from source so I don't know how to :( Edit: Another problem I have once switching to the osu wine specific one my osu doesn't load backgrounds for beatmaps or the menu is there a fix to this? I was reading a post somewhere else about this and it has something to do with libjpeg but I have the 32 and 64 bit ones installed
Let's start from the background issue which seems to be a Wine problem:

Background fix
First of all, reboot your system to make sure Wine isn't running; then remove the current Wine version with this:

sudo rm -rf /opt/wine-osu/
Then I actually fixed by changing the Wine version to gonX's latest one (prerelease but still xD)
Open this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yPEEPg7LA4F4AHqKK2IQZ-YY01Wc6CdS and download the Wine 6.20 file
Let's then extract it and use it with:

cd ~/Downloads && tar -xf wine-osu-6.20_staging-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst
sudo cp -r ~/Downloads/opt/wine-osu/ /opt
Reboot your system again and after this backgrounds should be fixed e.e

Installing OpenTabletDriver shouldn't be such a pain either:

Compiling OTD from source
Let's start from dependencies: (most of them should be already installed)

sudo dnf install libX11 libXrandr libevdev gtk3 bash
Let's now install .NET 6 SDK which isn't available in repositories yet xd
Follow these commands:

cd && wget https://download.visualstudio.microsoft.com/download/pr/17b6759f-1af0-41bc-ab12-209ba0377779/e8d02195dbf1434b940e0f05ae086453/dotnet-sdk-6.0.100-linux-x64.tar.gz && mkdir dotnet
tar zxf dotnet-sdk-6.0.100-linux-x64.tar.gz -C dotnet/
export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/dotnet
Last thing to do is to build OpenTabletDriver:

git clone https://github.com/OpenTabletDriver/OpenTabletDriver.git && cd OpenTabletDriver/
chmod +x build.sh
Now replace username with your own:

sudo env "PATH=$PATH:/home/username/dotnet/" ./build.sh
chmod +x generate-rules.sh
sudo env "PATH=$PATH:/home/username/dotnet/" ./generate-rules.sh
sudo mv ./bin/99-opentabletdriver.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/

Let's now create a script to launch OTD:

OTD Scripts
Let's start:

sudo nano /usr/bin/otd
Here, you need to paste this: (change username with your own)

!/bin/bash
cd /home/username/OpenTabletDriver/OpenTabletDriver.UX.Gtk/bin/Release/net6.0/linux-x64
dotnet ./OpenTabletDriver.UX.Gtk.dll "$@"
Save with CTRL+O and exit with CTRL+X; now execute this one:

sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/otd
Let's now create a script to launch the OTD daemon:

sudo nano /usr/bin/otddaemon
Paste this: (change username with your own)

#!/bin/bash
cd /home/username/OpenTabletDriver/bin
if [ $# -eq 0 ]
then
if [[ ! -v DISPLAY ]] && [[ ! -v WAYLAND_DISPLAY ]]
then
echo "DISPLAY and/or WAYLAND_DISPLAY is not set"
exit 64
fi
dotnet ./OpenTabletDriver.Daemon.dll -c ./Configurations
else
dotnet ./OpenTabletDriver.Console.dll "$@"
fi
Now just run this:

sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/otddaemon
Our two scripts are now finally set up; let's create the last one to launch both together:

sudo nano /usr/bin/opentabletdriver
Here, just paste this:

#!/bin/bash
otddaemon &
P1=$!
otd &
P2=$!
wait $P1 $P2
Save with CTRL+O and exit with CTRL+X; now execute this one:

sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/opentabletdriver

You're finally done! Launch OTD by typing:

opentabletdriver
in your terminal e.e

Sorry if there is any error but it took me a lot to write this one haha
KatouMegumi
Ummm, uhh. You shouldn't be installing things into system folders by yourself. Your package manager is supposed to manage that.
[NekoToo]
Well, the osu background fix worked but opentabletdriver says this and opens a bunch of blank windows saying object disposed exception and keeps opening more and more eventually until it crashes. The open tablet driver window does open but it just says connecting to opentabletdriver daemon. I'm sorry for all the trouble this is but I really appreciate you helping people, I am running xorg not wayland if that helps since I have an nvidia gpu
Topic Starter
MarshNello

KatouMegumi wrote:

Ummm, uhh. You shouldn't be installing things into system folders by yourself. Your package manager is supposed to manage that.
Thing is both .NET 6 and OTD aren't available yet on Fedora so this was the only way to install it..? xD
[Teo]
hello
so i've followed the guide completely and osu has installed
thing is,when i try to open it,it launches the updater and then the osu logo but the game doesnt actually open
if i download a beatmap and open it,it'll actually open the game but the beatmap wont load
the beatmap thing is the only way i can actually open the game
any idea what might be up?
using ubuntu 20.04.3 lts
qwr
I had issues with opengl swart - I'm pretty sure this is caused by cursed Nvidia drivers which is like the cause of 90% of all my linux problems because I had the same issue with my previous manual winetricks install. Even prime-select intel doesn't bring back the installation from the dead, only black screen. But i'm too lazy to uninstall CUDA and my nvidia drivers now.
Topic Starter
MarshNello

[Teo] wrote:

hello
so i've followed the guide completely and osu has installed
thing is,when i try to open it,it launches the updater and then the osu logo but the game doesnt actually open
if i download a beatmap and open it,it'll actually open the game but the beatmap wont load
the beatmap thing is the only way i can actually open the game
any idea what might be up?
using ubuntu 20.04.3 lts
can you post the output of osu-wine in your terminal? i'll see from it
multimode freak

daud_ahn wrote:

I already followed all steps, including the "How to add osu! to Lutris", but after i played for around half an hour, osu! just closed itself without any error or anything. Im using linux mint 20.2
here's log file (taken from lutris) raw file:
Started initial process 2689 from gamemoderun /home/daud/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-osu/bin/wine /home/daud/.local/share/osu-wine/OSU/osu!.exe

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading plugin file:
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstcdparanoia.so

Please either:
- remove it and restart.
- run with --gst-disable-segtrap --gst-disable-registry-fork and debug.
No return code
Started initial process 3064 from gamemoderun /home/daud/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-osu/bin/wine /home/daud/.local/share/osu-wine/OSU/osu!.exe
winegstreamer error: decodebin0: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin0: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0:

gamemodeauto: 
[4651:4651:1103/072734.031920:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(374)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[4618:4618:1103/072734.682996:ERROR:CONSOLE(1)] "[Shields]: Can't request shields panel data for tabId: 6.  Error: No tab url specified", source: chrome-extension://mnojpmjdmbbfmejpflffifhffcmidifd/out/brave_extension_background.bundle.js (1)
[4618:4618:1103/072735.828714:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(642)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.GetActive: object_path= /org/freedesktop/ScreenSaver: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: This method is not implemented
[4618:4636:1103/072736.554239:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(230)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[4618:4636:1103/072736.554261:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(233)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking Bluetooth availability ended.
[4618:4636:1103/072736.554266:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(236)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status started. Please report if there is no report that this ends.
[4618:4636:1103/072736.673561:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(240)] crbug.com/1216328: Checking default browser status ended.
../../sandbox/linux/seccomp-bpf-helpers/sigsys_handlers.cc:**CRASHING**:seccomp-bpf failure in syscall 0434
winegstreamer error: decodebin1: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin1: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin1/GstDecodeBin:decodebin1:

winegstreamer error: decodebin2: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin2: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin2/GstDecodeBin:decodebin2:

winegstreamer error: decodebin3: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin3: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin3/GstDecodeBin:decodebin3:

winegstreamer error: decodebin4: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin4: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin4/GstDecodeBin:decodebin4:

winegstreamer error: decodebin5: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin5: gstdecodebin2.c(4678): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin5/GstDecodeBin:decodebin5:

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.select(Int32 ignoredParameter, IntPtr[] readfds, IntPtr[] writefds, IntPtr[] exceptfds, TimeValue& timeout)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Poll(Int32 microSeconds, SelectMode mode)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.PollRead()
   at System.Net.Connection.StartRequest(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean canPollRead)
   at System.Net.Connection.SubmitRequest(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean forcedsubmit)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.SubmitRequest(HttpWebRequest request, String connName)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SubmitRequest(ServicePoint servicePoint)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at #=zucjbFxG7BXNPooH9t0M6FZc=.#=zd7QKC1139$z5()
   at (Object , Object[] )
   at ?.(MethodBase , Object , Object[] , Boolean )
   at ?.(MethodBase , Boolean )
   at ?. (? ,   )
   at ?.()
   at ?. (Boolean )
   at ?.(Object[] , Type[] , Type[] , Object[] )
   at A.B.(Object )
   at A.B.D(Object r)
   at #=zucjbFxG7BXNPooH9t0M6FZc=.#=zhdRTaNI=()
   at #=zucjbFxG7BXNPooH9t0M6FZc=.#=zwlIQxdGwXFZU()
   at #=z1xwc$0OuyrlnX$PgjPApPkg=.#=zsnO8BkE=(Boolean #=zmbzDALk=)
   at #=z1xwc$0OuyrlnX$PgjPApPkg=.#=zbTAJMZA=()
   at #=zexquLa$9eI26S91OZw==.#=zDt5ZZEKsSG3Knhilg_q8qDs=.#=z7vDPpGS9$IbwNZaUDeH5pBk=()
   at #=ziIiH1t7Xxp3S_zsZe4Q4VUrQSbdq.#=zb34v$wqcz4Q0uelx3YQ$8AI=.#=zzLYRibA0YbWNEbIoVg==(Object #=zuMRmxV_bF6tQ)
   at #=z1PWF9Oop5EoyTGWXxdZwqu8=.#=z7n8r6Aex9t4P()
   at #=z1PWF9Oop5EoyTGWXxdZwqu8=.#=zHC1U5wY=()
   at #=zluTOhkpZPoQZ_FbbbJx1Mhk=.#=z7n8r6Aex9t4P(#=z1PWF9Oop5EoyTGWXxdZwqu8= #=z8MKEQu8=)
   at #=zluTOhkpZPoQZ_FbbbJx1Mhk=.#=z1BPg7YA0dqOQ()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Initial process has exited (return code: 1280)
Exit with return code 1280
Have you managed to find a solution for this crash? I also keep getting these System.AccessViolationException crashes and i've tried everything to fix it. Tried a bunch of different combinations of wine versions and windows versions on winecfg, installed all lib32 gstreamer plugins and also many other libs, reinstalled osu following a bunch of different guides (including this one), changed audio driver from pulseaudio to pipewire, etc etc. But no matter what i do this crash always comes back to haunt me. Can't wait for osu!lazer.
show more