forum

The Church of Kurashina Asuka & Moeta Kaoruko & Kitaooji Karen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
Hello denizens of OT! This is the church of Kurashina Asuka & Moeta Kaoruko & Kitaooji Karen. we praise the Goddess Asuka, Goddess Kaoruko & Goddess Kitaooji Karen for being the most divine waifus one can choose. remember to always be as pure and as sincere as these two and they shall bless you with their divine smiles!

KatouMegumi
I really love Irokawa Ruki, Sawamura Spencer Eriri and Tobisawa Misaki. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love them so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening to their sweet, angelic voice. It is my life goal to meet up with them in real life and just say hello to them. I fall asleep at night dreaming of them holding a personal concert for me, and then they would be sorry tired that they come and cuddle up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold their hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on their ears just to hear what kind of sweet moans they would let out. Then, I would hug them while they cling to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as they moan louder and louder. I would give up almost anything just for them to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of them. When I wake up, they are the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on them. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to their beautiful voices. When I go to sleep, I dream of them and I living a happy life together. They are my pride, passion, and joy. If they were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from their sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but their happiness. If it were for them, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without them, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Irokawa Ruki, Sawamura Spencer Eriri and Tobisawa Misaki.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
wait no. this is the church of Asuka and Kaos. get out of here!
DragonSlayer96
I would say I could get behind this church, but it is being ran by the same person who has started the other churches, so something smells fishy about it e.e
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

wait no. this is the church of Asuka and Kaos. get out of here!
Topic Starter
Winnyace
OK! I! WILL! LET! YOU! THROUGH!

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

I would say I could get behind this church, but it is being ran by the same person who has started the other churches, so something smells fishy about it e.e
sir, I haven't been in running any church until now.
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

OK! I! WILL! LET! YOU! THROUGH!
Hydreigon
i nearly thought you were talking about this asuka
Tad Fibonacci
Nanahira's voice is cool and all.

But nothing beats Yuuki Aoi's voice.
z0z
long ass quote warning

Winnyace wrote:

Hello denizens of OT! This is the church of Kurashina Asuka & Moeta Kaoruko. we praise the angel Asuka and angel Kaoruko for being the most divine waifu angels one can choose. remember to always be as pure and as sincere as these two and they shall bless you with their divine smiles!

KatouMegumi wrote:

I really love Irokawa Ruki, Sawamura Spencer Eriri and Tobisawa Misaki. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love them so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening to their sweet, angelic voice. It is my life goal to meet up with them in real life and just say hello to them. I fall asleep at night dreaming of them holding a personal concert for me, and then they would be sorry tired that they come and cuddle up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold their hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on their ears just to hear what kind of sweet moans they would let out. Then, I would hug them while they cling to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as they moan louder and louder. I would give up almost anything just for them to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of them. When I wake up, they are the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on them. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to their beautiful voices. When I go to sleep, I dream of them and I living a happy life together. They are my pride, passion, and joy. If they were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from their sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but their happiness. If it were for them, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without them, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Irokawa Ruki, Sawamura Spencer Eriri and Tobisawa Misaki.

nedd83 wrote:

Petition to rename this thread to "Church of Nanahira"

Hydreigon wrote:

i nearly thought you were talking about this asuka

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Nanahira's voice is cool and all.

But nothing beats Yuuki Aoi's voice.
who
Topic Starter
Winnyace
Kurashina Asuka & Moeta Kaoruko...... man this thing will sure catch fire soon
z0z

Winnyace wrote:

it will because

kanata's my best girl

edit: damn my internet connection's on fire right now
ColdTooth
Oh not another one-

Slowly dips out, drops a few keys before leaving
Topic Starter
Winnyace

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

it will because

kanata's my best girl

edit: damn my internet connection's on fire right now
... that's okay...
Penguin
Hey guys, I'm not sure if you are aware, but there's this really cool* sub-forum called Otaku Culture. You should really post your anime weeaboo churches over there because, honestly, it's incredibly cringe and should not be posted in Off-Topic. You guys are idolizing and worshipping underage Japanese fictional characters.

You will never be Japanese. You will never find the love of your life in Japan who looks like this and is a "cutie-pie" Japanese girl. You will never be the protagonist in an anime. You will never have super powers that allow you to overcome your most greatest tribulations. You will always be a loser.

*Using the word cool does not imply that I, Penguin, think that it's cool. I'm just trying to use words in a convincing manner.
KatouMegumi

Penguin wrote:

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you are aware, but there's this really cool* sub-forum called Otaku Culture. You should really post your anime weeaboo churches over there because, honestly, it's incredibly cringe and should not be posted in Off-Topic. You guys are idolizing and worshipping underage Japanese fictional characters.

You will never be Japanese. You will never find the love of your life in Japan who looks like this and is a "cutie-pie" Japanese girl. You will never be the protagonist in an anime. You will never have super powers that allow you to overcome your most greatest tribulations. You will always be a loser.

*Using the word cool does not imply that I, Penguin, think that it's cool. I'm just trying to use words in a convincing manner.
woooosh
z0z

Penguin wrote:

too bad that i'm not weeb enough for that subforum i do not really fit in the hivemind of that subforum
i just like "best girl" although if you really want me to not be excited about "best girl" here, i'll eventually push it somewhere else not on the osu!fourms
KatouMegumi
Honestly, there are other ways to derail threads, but we all got accustomed to "best girl" derails, never bothering to do something else.
Admittedly, I wanted the "best girl" thing to just be my own derail I use, but it seems everyone is copying me. I might have to think up of another derail.
Penguin

KatouMegumi wrote:

Penguin wrote:

woooosh
imagine thinking I got woooshed lol
pentaqola
sorry guys i prefer ✨beautifully horrifying eldritch beings
show more