forum

Hide Scoreboard Without Hiding Spectators

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +214
show more
Aka
i am clicking TAB button exactly for not seeing the Spectators line... U_U nah
Marcin
Well, I'd like to have spectators, and scoreboard separately...Why?
Because when playing unranked map, for the first time - there is no scoreboard (because we haven't set any local score, and there is not online scoreboard), and when there is no scoreboard, we can't hide spectators (when we're playing a map for the first time, but don't want to get distracted by 5 spectators watching you, joining / leaving).
TheVileOne
We could have shift+tab to toggle spectator list. I agree with this idea.
Topic Starter
Aqo
bump again because two weeks and still no word (and dropped out of first page)

I really hate playing without being able to see whether somebody comes to spectate me, but at the same time I find the scoreboard on the left pane really distracting and prefer to play without it. The hiding of each of those two elements should be a separate setting and not the same one.

I support the above mentioned idea of shift+tab and tab as two different hotkeys for those two different behaviors.
boat
Or just have tab only hiding only the scoreboard, since you can disable spectators in the options either way.

Topic Starter
Aqo
bump because two weeks again and still nothing

come on

this is needed
alvicala
yes
eldnl
I support
Flower
Actually I want to disable spec while displaying scoreboard. Maybe we can develop separate hotkeys to toggle them.
boat

Flower wrote:

Actually I want to disable spec while displaying scoreboard. Maybe we can develop separate hotkeys to toggle them.
Flower

boat wrote:

Well that was resolved (face palm
Topic Starter
Aqo
bump

please

why can't we play while seeing spectators without having to see online top50
Winshley
After the leaderboard update, it's impossible to disable in-game leaderboard now (even with Local Ranking selected. See: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/127372).

Supporting.
Japan
Well this would be really nice to have, has all 6 of my votes.
Full support.
Star~
-Kanzaki
pls do this request a year ago really is it that really hard to make just create new button idk shift+tab+1
sheela
Cool idea. Maybe a toggle option might fit.
Linada
Bump ~
Really want this :@
Supporting ~
Comfy Cherry
Bump

this would be awesome,
please?
Danshi_old_1
I would like this although I find spectators and score board distracting but this is a good suggestion however it should be able to be toggled
Supreme
Supppoooort