forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
What does your desktop setup look like?

This is my development setup. If I'm gaming or watching video, I swap over to my desktop PC on a 40" LCD over in the other corner.

Oh - try not to go overboard with resolution, and if you plan to... well provide a link rather than attaching the photo. And don't use those awful uploader things if you can help it (imagesh***). Remember if attaching fails, upppy is always there for you.
awp
lol I just took pictures of my room yesterday because I am in the process of subletting it.

Current setup:

(note: There's a laptop on the bench in the closet but you can't see that D=)

Subject to change; I am nomadic and relocate my life every four months.
EiJi

awp wrote:

lol I just took pictures of my room yesterday because I am in the process of subletting it.

Current setup:

(note: There's a laptop on the bench in the closet but you can't see that D=)

Subject to change; I am nomadic and relocate my life every four months.
That Dell box in the closet is rather disturbing...
phill_old
now that summer is here and i don't have to study much...
shinn_old
This is a typical step up. Midi Keyboard by CREATIVE ... (I'm going to get a new one)
RadioShadow
Shin, your images are way to big, shrink them!

I need to keep my DS games in a safer place. ^^'
shinn_old
how?
phill_old
I fixed it for you. If you don't have something that can resize images (photoshop, the gimp, paint.net etc) then you can use various online tools to both resize and host your image at the same time. In this case I've used http://imageshack.us and selected the resize -> 640x480 option. You can then paste the image link in some [img] tags in the forums.
shinn_old
Thanks phill!
Tapdancingmetroid
I just got this computer recently, so my desktop setup is pretty basic/messy.
Also, this computer is actually better than you might guess from looking at the monitor. It has quad core! :3

awp
MOMOTARO !!!!!

My desktop setup is hilarious right now. My monitor is on my plastic filing-cabinet-esque clothing dresser, my mouse/mousepad is on the box for my subwoofer (actually, the subby is still inside that box right now) which is on top of my PC tower, and my keyboard and speakers are on my monitor's box which is on top of my PC-tower's box. It's like I'm a hobo nerd or something.
Loginer

:3
chingy1788
Darius Ukugagi
So, uh, anyone got a camera I could borrow for mine? .____.;
eirrol

Peppy, I always thought you were a girl...
Topic Starter
peppy

eirrol wrote:

I'm confused as to why you make this remark in the desktop thread :P.

Aaanyway I'm gonna repost with my new pc setup :D. Quad cores of doom. They compile osu! fast.

awp
Your keyboard is so flat; that'd drive me nuts.
Topic Starter
peppy

awp wrote:

Your keyboard is so flat; that'd drive me nuts.
Its really nice to use in practice.

awp
Hmm, well maybe it's the key layout in my laptop that leaves me with a sour taste and not the whole flatness issue. There is only one place in my heart for the ~, and it's not beside the right ALT key, that's for sure.

I should post my current desktop setup here too (AT WORK LOL) but did not bring digital camera to work; I'll try to do so tomorrow.
eirrol

peppy wrote:

eirrol wrote:

I'm confused as to why you make this remark in the desktop thread :P.

Aaanyway I'm gonna repost with my new pc setup :D. Quad cores of doom. They compile osu! fast.
T_T You are super rich........
chan

eirrol wrote:

eirrol wrote:

I still think that you haven't justified your remark :P
eirrol

chan wrote:

I still think that you haven't justified your remark :P
Just ignore me...
Topic Starter
peppy

eirrol wrote:

Nah, super poor with a super awesome pc :P
TiZ
I'll show you a poor desktop setup (or would it be a laptop setup?).

Yes, that's a Pepsi can. I took this picture like, two or three minutes ago. And the picture is made even more poor by the fact that I took it on my Virgin Mobile phone. :P

EDIT: The icon on the top area... second from the right... Yeah, that's osu!. :D
eirrol

TiZ wrote:

I'll show you a poor desktop setup (or would it be a laptop setup?).

Yes, that's a Pepsi can. I took this picture like, two or three minutes ago. And the picture is made even more poor by the fact that I took it on my Virgin Mobile phone. :P

EDIT: The icon on the top area... second from the right... Yeah, that's osu!. :D
I think that the table is just smaller..|||
show more