community forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
3,938
show more
Pokebis
So Pringles.
Kitsunemimi
I want Pringles now. :<

Gimme Pringles
Angealy
So that is where all mine went to!
Rena-chan
Teehee~



I really should get a longer LAN cable.
Or move my PC below the receiver... I'unno. Also, some kind of makeshift stand for rear speakers in the form of two cardboard boxes further to the left of the picture.
YuiiMugii
Very simple for me.

Kitsunemimi

YuiMugi wrote:

Very simple for me.
Even those headphones looks like a plush toy
bagnz0r


Pie.
TTTTTTTTTTTT
the narrow corner

Kitsunemimi

H-boy wrote:

the narrow corner
The rape corner
TTTTTTTTTTTT

Kitsunemimi wrote:

H-boy wrote:

the narrow corner
The rape corner
=A=
YuiiMugii

Kitsunemimi wrote:

YuiMugi wrote:

Very simple for me.
Even those headphones looks like a plush toy
Coincidentally they do have plus on them.
Bass
Mogsy
New dorm room means new setup. Also, that mess of wires underneath the desk has already been tamed.
Crakila

YuiMugi wrote:

Very simple for me.

I have the same monitor :)
Nekoroll

Mogsworth wrote:

New dorm room means new setup. Also, that mess of wires underneath the desk has already been tamed.
Compared to the height of your chair and how low your monitors are, your desk looks like it is extremely tall. So either you are reaching too high for your mouse and keyboard or you are looking too far down into your monitors. :(
Mogsy

Nekoroll wrote:

Compared to the height of your chair and how low your monitors are, your desk looks like it is extremely tall. So either you are reaching too high for your mouse and keyboard or you are looking too far down into your monitors. :(
I also hadn't adjusted my chair's height, so it's fine. Or at least seems fine to me. :3
Lilac
Absolutely wonderful, Mogsy.
Rokodo
In 1 of the 2 ICT rooms at school.



My notebook is the only thing that DOESN'T have a single core CPU in it.
UK schools fail at computing, even most private ones.

Teacher: Haha you've brought your own monitor in?!
Rokodo: What? I have it, I might as well use it.
Teacher: Just got to love the amount of kit you bring in.
Crakila

Rokodo wrote:

My notebook is the only thing that DOESN'T have a single core CPU in it.
This...cannot...beeeeeee!!!!
Neo@lex
Rokodo, clean your school please.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply