My desk is VERY clean atm, it's usually cluttered with food and stuff

Also, no osu window because my camera sucks with CRT exposure

awp
Pink DS?

You must be a pimp or something.
Xiao_old
A raging homosexual pimp, yeah.
Slain087
Well, I knew a few friends back in high school that bought Pink ones just so that they could do multiplayer Tetris DS. Yeah. Really. The local stores were out of the other colors.

Only two of them were "pimps."
Card N'FoRcE
Pink DSs are osu!ish :)

dark64_old
epic

Xiao_old
Ew, Lineage.
imperia_old
bad quality since i took it with my webcam but better then nothing.

James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Neo@lex
Ew, Linerider.
phill_old
house sitting = win

awp
Whoa, what's with the pimped out summer beach house, phill?
phill_old
house sitting for my older (40's) siblings while they visit some of our family in denmark.
Loginer
Here's a picture of my new desktop setup, and a picture of my PC (Accidentally saved that one as a .jpg first).

James
Sennheiser headphones? <3
Ivalset
Setup at college.

mattyu007
drawers r messy
awp
A very artistic piece, Ivalset: first the eyes are drawn to iPi-face's immersible light blue, then to the yellow of the chip bag. The cup below that points the eye to the drawer where "It all starts", and the viewer is greeted with another splash of yellow hey your PSP is hiding
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

A very artistic piece, Ivalset: first the eyes are drawn to iPi-face's immersible light blue, then to the yellow of the chip bag. The cup below that points the eye to the drawer where "It all starts", and the viewer is greeted with another splash of yellow hey your PSP is hiding
PROMOTIONS
jipostus
My desktop... It's somewhat clean, expect that it's pretty messy... >_>
And all those cd's are full of... ... Music. yeah... Music..... <_<

ash
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
The lighting in your room is from the opening scene of a movie. Any movie, really.
Ekaru
Your desk isn't messy like the average young man's is. To the contrary, it has very little on it.

I call shenanigans!
RogueHiyru

Ekaru wrote:

Your desk isn't messy like the average young man's is. To the contrary, it has very little on it.

I call shenanigans!
i see your shenanigans and raise him double. i think he's lying :3

either that or ash is a 35 year old tech xD
ash
Echo

Ash wrote:

notice the symmetry?~
:D
James
Seibei4211
It's so eerie... Where's the bed and does that fit into the symmetricalness of the room? If so, even more eerie.
Seibei4211
I don't think I can say anything about this picture that isn't already obvious in it.

ThePassingShadow
Seibei, your resolution is so tiny...

I remember when I used to be able to play like that.
Seibei4211
It's just the standard 800x600. I lean very far forward, so full screen would be too much for me.
eee
sooo, aside from the laptop, you have:
three wiimotes + PS3 = expensive
sonic the hedgehog = I heard that was an unfinished game
Sly 3 = very awesome game
shinn_old
Recently updated
laptop+Cooling Fan+Big ass Speakers+Xbox360 Controller=Win
Seibei4211

eee wrote:

sooo, aside from the laptop, you have:
three wiimotes + PS3 = expensive
sonic the hedgehog = I heard that was an unfinished game
Sly 3 = very awesome game
Yeah, I only played a few levels of that Sonic. It's a piece of crap. You can't see any of my awesome games in that pic. Sly 2 is next to Sly 3, and I had Sly 1, but I decided to sell it since I beat it. Now I've got World Tour, LittleBigPlanet, and Mirror's Edge on top of that Sonic. If I took that same picture again, you'd be able to see the band set box for World Tour.
eee
I haven't beaten sly 3 yet, event though I had it for over a year or 2
DUDE: you must be really rich,so buying that sonic was like nothing, "oh, I'll just buy anything, since I am so F-ing rich"
mirrors edge was supposed to be good & I think it's cool
Littlebigplanet also looks awesome
and I have World Tour, but not the band kit

If you are actually in CA like your location says, that would cost you, about $310 (don't have time to calculate)
. . . . . . I envy you
Seibei4211
I'm not rich. I just get my own money. I don't really have much else to spend it on. I think I got most of the money for World Tour months ago as a late birthday present. It's not like I bought it all at once...

Edit: I bought the PS3, PS2, and Wii, too. I've bought nearly every game on that shelf and about 150 CD's that you can't see. Add that all up, it's a lot.
eee
Jeffro
My original games at my left side. A fan. A keyboard, razer lachesis and a samsung 22" 226BW in front of me. And a big pile of manga at my right side :D
Atmey

show more