forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jarby

Beuchi-chan wrote:

...I don't want to know what's that cloth below the screen...
I'm a bit more concerned about the black stain on the far right.
Faust

termerys wrote:

[attachment=0:49a54]P1040442.JPG[/attachment:49a54]
My Singapore osu! Station :P
Oh, Prickly Heat Powder. Nostalgic.
-Xero-

termerys wrote:

[attachment=0:1b13b]P1040442.JPG[/attachment:1b13b]
My Singapore osu! Station :P
Everything ready for the world cup 8-)
dNextGen
Xanek
What's on your PS3?
dNextGen

Xanek wrote:

What's on your PS3?
what ? :shock:
Pokebis

[-R-] wrote:

Xanek wrote:

What's on your PS3?
what ? :shock:
He's talking about the image. Isn't it a Final Fantasy skin?
Topic Starter
peppy

oops, i added a monitor to my collection.
Neo@lex
What's that badass-looking silver thing in the center?
Topic Starter
peppy

neo@lex wrote:

What's that badass-looking silver thing in the center?
it's a headphone amp/usb sound device. it's a bit scary that it's worth more than basically everything else combined...
anonymous_old
Mammmmmmbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Natteke

peppy wrote:

oops, i added a monitor to my collection.
I wish my desktop was as clean as yours, I don't even see any dust >:|
bagnz0r
@peppy: ...That keyboard.
anonymous_old
Xanek
.. and you can't buy another microphone?
anonymous_old

Xanek wrote:

.. and you can't buy another microphone?
Why would I need one I dont talk to anyone on vent because you just hide in passworded channels
Nekoroll

silentkiller123 wrote:

Oh man. Logitech z5500s with Samsung Syncmaster and G25. Pretty ideal looking setup there for home driving sims.

...But yeah, that headset.
anonymous_old

Nekoroll wrote:

silentkiller123 wrote:

Oh man. Logitech z5500s with Samsung Syncmaster and G25. Pretty ideal looking setup there for home driving sims.

...But yeah, that headset.
lol these are some older pics ive upgraded to g27 now and using a headset i got at bestbuy made by razer along with razer mouse and keyboard that light its its really neat looking
Nekoroll

silentkiller123 wrote:

lol these are some older pics ive upgraded to g27 now and using a headset i got at bestbuy made by razer along with razer mouse and keyboard that light its its really neat looking
Ah. Never really understood the fascination with razer mice, to be honest. I think that they feel really light and flimsy and not solidly built with an assuring weight to them.
anonymous_old
I have no desktop
phill_old
ccleaned up my workdesk a bit... same old

-Xero-
Super Strong Archive
I tell you it's Super Strong!
anonymous_old

phill wrote:

ccleaned up my workdesk a bit...
I see what you did thar.
Rokodo

phill wrote:

UltraSharps
!jealousy on
Nekoroll
I don't know why the newer Ultrasharps have a different monitor base from mine. Also, mine has 6 buttons total on the bottom right while phill's has only 5. What's the model on yours, Phill?
phill_old
I don't think these are ultrasharps. The one on the right is a newer cheap-o model and quite frankly is pretty rubbish compared to the macbook and the one on the left. The one on the left is an E228WFP and I doubt it's a fancy panel or anything but it's better than the newer one. I use synergy+ to control the laptop and the desktop with one keyboard/mouse between Ubuntu and Windows 7. I don't think I need more than one monitor really but it's just what's available.
Charliiest

Cristian
Here in my room:

2 notebook y 1 TV xD :)

Notebook + 29 (S-Video) = :P : :)

I play well everywhere xD
Nekoroll
@Kurisuchianu: S-video quality is pretty gross. lol And that's not exactly "your room". You just slightly zoomed out on the same spot of your TV+notebook combo. That is one suuuuper messy looking room too.

@Chiary: Even though your room is probably messy, the decent lighting and nice sleek desk actually makes it look somewhat nice overall.
Kitsunemimi

Chiary wrote:

laptop on the left
Whoa man, why are you using CAPTCHA wallpapers?!!?
Charliiest

Harris73 wrote:

Chiary wrote:

laptop on the left
Whoa man, why are you using CAPTCHA wallpapers?!!?
CAPTCHA? It isn't CAPTCHA. The word is "STONE" °-°
Beuchi

Chiary wrote:

He means the style :P
It's usually used on those textboxes against bots when you're registering somewhere. They're called CAPTCHA :P
Charliiest

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Chiary wrote:

He means the style :P
It's usually used on those textboxes against bots when you're registering somewhere. They're called CAPTCHA :P
Yeah I know. But it isn't in CAPTCHA style.. it's just a 3D image ;D
Topic Starter
peppy

phill wrote:

The one on the left is an E228WFP and I doubt it's a fancy panel or anything but it's better than the newer one.
Same as I have at work (but in the 24" variety). They do the job, but colour accuracy is pretty off.
bagnz0r
@Work

*cough*
Pokebis
We can tell it's not your room at least.
Cristian

Nekoroll wrote:

@Kurisuchianu: S-video quality is pretty gross. lol And that's not exactly "your room". You just slightly zoomed out on the same spot of your TV+notebook combo. That is one suuuuper messy looking room too.
Who cares if I have 53'' great until it wanted no dates back up because it was all black! if I get the picture

xDDD
Daru

Kurisuchianu wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

Who cares if I have 53'' great until it wanted no dates back up because it was all black! if I get the picture

xDDD
If anything, video quality would probably be the most important thing on a 53" screen...
I'd sooner burn a 53" TV than feed it S-video.
Rokodo
New case to replace acrylic piece of shit. Lesson learnt.

Cable Management <333

Front of the Akasa Eclipse 62

Desktop Setup

Cools my CPU so well I bumped it up another 200MHz to 4.2GHz.

bagnz0r

Work.
show more