forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
kirueggy
hey who doesn't nowadays
IppE

Too bad my phone camera is a total potato without the HDR+ which Cyanogenmod broke.
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

Too bad my phone camera is a total potato without the HDR+ which Cyanogenmod broke.
Hey IppE, where did you bought that long monitor

Tell me please?
IppE
It's a Dell P2314H, like the one on the left. The one in the middle is a Dell U2312HM.

The "tall" one is just in portrait mode, because I can.
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

It's a Dell P2314H, like the one on the left. The one in the middle is a Dell U2312HM.

The "tall" one is just in portrait mode, because I can.

Thanks. I'll go look for the tall one. I would probably need it for my Steam Overlay
Lewder
what do you mean for your steam overlay? do you mean for your steam desktop client? the overlay goes above your active game, y'know
Im so mad bro

Lewder wrote:

what do you mean for your steam overlay? do you mean for your steam desktop client? the overlay goes above your active game, y'know
I think he means "Stream overlay" though I dunno why portrait would make any difference ^_^
EineKrone

Im so mad bro wrote:

Lewder wrote:

I think he means "Stream overlay" though I dunno why portrait would make any difference ^_^
For Steam, he might like it better on that orientation.(and yeah, the overlay is another layer over the game, but maybe he just opens steam window on the other screen? Steam community love?)
For Stream, maybe some images/things he uses fit better on that orientation? (can you rotate inputs on OBS or w/e program he uses? Could work just as well, if a little weird to look at o.O)
FlippyColon3
Sorry for the bad picture quality.

This is my current set up. Not the cleanest/nicest, but it's what I'm comfortable with.
Dude

:)
kowz
Lewder
nice cirno and animeweeblord420 figurines
Foxtrot

Makan1 wrote:

wtf how are people so rich with quadruple monitors, tablet, gaming mouse, keyboard, headset, table, lamp, mousepad, gaming water bottle, sandwich, phones, chairs, stereo system, fans, microphone, nail clipper, tape... its all top tear. where u find dis $$$
Comparing prices between websites, sales and saving money usually helps a lot. It's not about being rich, it's about being smart.
IppE
Sometimes its about having plain disposable income, though.
Flanster

IppE wrote:

Sometimes its about having plain disposable income, though.
this.
Holay
Some really nice setups around
Ouchie
Here is mine https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/53fgIr0.jpg

Tablet: Huion H420 Osu version

Keyboard: Logitech G105 (standard version)

Mouse: Logitech G300

Mousepad: random custom one

For people who want to see it here is my Phone case https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/BW9SaYy.jpg. My case also have a phone charm https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/Ik9T17s.jpg
Otsutsuki_old

sometimes 6Gv2 instead of Blackwidow and CTL-480.
FappyBabes

peppy wrote:

eirrol wrote:

T_T You are super rich........
Nah, super poor with a super awesome pc :P
No your just super rich >.<
AutoMedic

Otsutsuki wrote:

I'm so jealous
Mosti07
So dark sry... maybe i do one picture at night :P oh and yes it is Billiard Table xD
Nanami
Starger

Nothing special here.
Icywolfs
exciting isn't it XD

indecii
Here's my desk! Usually my pc is connected to the monitor but its broken. :cry:
was incomplete without featuring the tablet ;)

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/Ib325DU.jpg
Otsutsuki_old

Sonatora wrote:

Otsutsuki wrote:

I'm so jealous
don't be, everything else in my life sucks ass. money ≠ anything

Edit : ops forgot the pic, this is my cockloft setup
Lewder
you use a laptop and talk about your setup as if you were rich
:D
Otsutsuki_old

Lewder wrote:

you use a laptop and talk about your setup as if you were rich
scroll up faggot, I posted my room desk. and no there was not just a laptop on the second pic, there was another monitor plugged into a PC which you cant afford for the next 5 years.
OT:if there was a shitposting contest, the winner would surely be Finland without any further research.
IppE
Shots fired, how will lewder retort? Find out in the next exciting episode of osu! forums.
Lewder
i don't even want consoles, i don't watch TV and my computer has no issues running any game i've wanted to play on maximum settings
please don't throw the word faggot around it makes you look like an even bigger retard than your hypocrisy manages to
Witch Mercy

Otsutsuki wrote:

what the flying fuck
leepdesu

Graciee wrote:

Otsutsuki wrote:

what the flying fuck
Same fucking reaction.
kirueggy

Otsutsuki wrote:

okay so what if an earthquake occurs and your shit falls on you?
kowz

kirukashi wrote:

Otsutsuki wrote:

okay so what if an earthquake occurs and your shit falls on you?
I was under the assumption he had that in check... you know, rich as fuck, gold and steel helmet from the homes of his enemies, all that jazz.
Howl
Lewder
no.
Tuxxy_old
still use stuff that came with pc..
Stance
Picture came out better than i expected.....yay?
kirueggy

Stance wrote:

Picture came out better than i expected.....yay?
dat kirby plush
xBeelzebub
show more