forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tekklorn

Darkkal wrote:

The chair kinda looks awkward, but it works for me because I like to sit at the edge of the chair while I play :v
What's that above your cap?
Darkkal

Tekklorn wrote:

Darkkal wrote:

The chair kinda looks awkward, but it works for me because I like to sit at the edge of the chair while I play :v
What's that above your cap?
Behind my left monitor? A can of air for dusting out my computer, my 3tb externail, and some psp games
[ Adam ]

I have best setup world

loljk
_lain
very dark
Rewben2

Normally not so bright but I needed to open blinds so you can see something.

Messy desk but it isn't in the space I use my keyboard/mouse so it doesn't bother me lol. I know I'm a razer fag, I'm upgrading to a red switches keyboard and a tablet some day.
Wolffes
My gameing/Work desktop bit small and messy Use a Steelseries stealth merc and a logitech G500 without weights

Kosuda5
Desktop setup:

Oinari-sama

Kosuda5 wrote:

Desktop setup:

Oh lol... "extra fan power"

Doesn't it get dusty quickly?
Kitsunemimi
With cable management like that, I don't think he's the type that cares about dust. o3o
La Volpe
Sorry for shit quality but atleast i'ts better than nothing I guess.
GenoClysm

Kosuda5 wrote:

Desktop setup:

is that an ibuypower keyboard
AstralPhnx
I just got multimonitor set up on my pc! Finally!!! Everything was really cramped on my desktop before so this is a real godsend!! Also, when using multimonitor with windows 8 its made even better! Windows 8 has some really good features for multi monitors such as having the start menu on one and the desktop on the other, being able to drag a window to the other desktop when its on the start menu and have it swap to the desktop and having different backgrounds on different screens! Its really useful!
(Also, I'll post a photo later. My computer is a mess of bits and bobs. I got 2 different monitors, a differnet keyboard and mouse, and a few other things. Also its on the dining room table! :-P)
Jesss
yay (? it's still pretty messy and dusty .-.
p.s: i got the monitor 2 days ago...that's why it has protective plastics yet.
Lonely_old_1
I'm pretty sure I got the best setup ever :P sometime I accidentally fall asleep while playing osu!

Sorry for the bad quality ><
Knotts

Yep I play on my bed because my room sucks. Sorry for the bad quality and angle, i'll get another picture later. Maybe.
stealthpaw

I very much like my setup.
Flanster
I like your setup too!
CsavarNat16
My lovely kitchen <3

- Marco -
[ Kaze ]
Left TV Monitor has been broke for like 6-7 weeks ='( I need to get a new one, pay check next week from new job, so I plan on getting a new one :D! Hooray ^^! But I love my new setup being back at home, new desk and bed, everything is in and has its place, I like it that way -3- Got everything I need, took a while and quite a bit of money to have the entire setup I have now... http://imgur.com/a/Lvc1R

>Picture of when I was home from University, when I was still attending, this is what is was kinda like before I got all my new hardware and setup in general http://i43.tinypic.com/2h3beya.jpg
>And this is what my setup rougher looked like when I was at University, in my room :D http://i40.tinypic.com/2nlsj6p.jpg
[ Marco ]
here you go:

P-S: sorry for shitty webcam quality
Hentalia

stealthpaw wrote:

I very much like my setup.

Its so clean *-*
BoxBox

I play on my bed and im to lazy to put on a sheet.
Jaketin

I need a new PC...
Zeex
nothing too special still need a dvi for the one on the left
Sorry for bad quality stupid iPod
[vanilla]
Ta-daaa. ~ ! x3
Gotta tidy up...some time :v

Inori
Tekklorn

Sorry for horrid picture, iPhone camera can only do so much
Topic Starter
peppy
It has been a while, guys.

Frostmourne
classy ppy
Devalix_old
Classy indeed.
mathexpert
Is that the headquarters of osu! ?
Topic Starter
peppy
basically, yes :P.
Oinari-sama
Should make it a tourist spot, complete with souvenir shops lol
- Marco -

Oinari-sama wrote:

Should make it a tourist spot, complete with souvenir shops lol
I'm the first to buy the ticket
TBTE
Gotta give peppy some props from coming from

All the way to

I'm glad to see that you got a proper workstation and that you're doing /well/.

Keep up the good work peppy~
silmarilen
still using the same mouse?
-Lyna-
daredakke

Only got that tablet yesterday, nice to have buttons and a stylus which works for a change.
Oinari-sama
Is... that Yuyuko on top of your chassis?
show more