Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
mathexpert

Derpator wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

OMFG DUCKY KEYBOARD

I has Ducky too but i replaced S and D's springs with 45g brown switch springs and now i have 2 ghetto red switches :3
Also broke S's led on the same process :c but luckily it can be easily replaced
wow, that's pretty tight, what keyboard is that?
Kitsunemimi
.....And just there in the same post, I had mentioned that it was a Ducky keyboard ._.

To be specific it's the Ducky Shine (V1 methinks), also known as DK9008S. I actually personally just ordered one (of the new version) and I'm going to hopefully be able to try it out the next time I return home from the dorm. The thing that people like about Ducky keyboards is.. well, first of all, the duck. But the keyboards also have great aesthetics and build quality, so it's a pretty good choice; if you have the money that is.

Or, if you're not such a big fan about the little specific details of keyboards, you could just, you know, go with a BlackWidow like 99% of the universe.
thelewa
Or you could buy a Leopold keyboard
Emaal
6gv2 pls
zertap
I and Derpator just HAD to buy these duckys in ASM2012. PURPLE LED SO FABOLOUS
mnh48
FYI, I'm using netbook, not a desktop computer..
And 2nd-ly, I usually use my netbook on the floor, and I will prone on the floor (plus cuddle pillow or in Malay "bantal peluk")
Yes, I do have a table but I'm uncomfortable to use netbook on the table.. :P It's my habit to use netbook (or doing homeworks, or watching TV) pronely.
BUT I WON'T DRINK OR EAT PRONELY! :?
SORRY FOR LOW QUALITY IMAGE (and 480p is the highest resolution that my old camera phone can take)

In the image
In the image:
1. My 1malaysia netbook (actually it's Acer Aspire One, provided by Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission under Malaysian National Broadband Initiative.
2. To the right of the netbook, the white small thing, is the memory card reader, mainly used to transfer photos taken in camera phone to the netbook.
3. To the right of the memory card reader is the black USB mouse on a blue mouse pad. (You know what is the function of mouse, right?)
4. To the left of the netbook, the orange small thing, is the screen cleaner (lol), sometimes the netbook screen becomes dusty...
5. To the left of the screen cleaner is the USB connector for my camera phone, I used it just to charge the phone, btw.. :P
6. Below the screen cleaner is my headphone with long wires connected to the netbook (Actually, only speaker wire connected, the microphone wire was not connected, lol), it's just a normal and cheap RM10 (approx. US$3.27) headphone bought at Tesco Sungai Petani.
7. Something in (between) the headphone (if you could see) is my pendrive (lol)
8. On upper right corner is actually my cat, Tom, as seen at this osu! forum thread. He sat there at the moment I was taking the picture.. ~.~

--> And I also want to apologized that although I'm using Malaysian English (mostly same as UK English, sometimes same as US English)
but my grammar might be incorrect.

SPOILER
And this was added before I edited this post (LOL)
Blaziken

Be amazed at how I have 3 mouses :D
And a clusterfuck of cables XD
Kitsunemimi

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
And 2nd-ly, I usually use my netbook on the floor, and I will prone on the floor (plus cuddle pillow or in Malay "bantal peluk")
Yes, I do have a table but I'm uncomfortable to use netbook on the table.. :P It's my habit to use netbook (or doing homeworks, or watching TV) pronely.
SORRY FOR LOW QUALITY IMAGE (and 480p is the highest resolution that my old camera phone can take)

In the image:
1. My 1malaysia netbook (actually it's Acer Aspire One, provided by Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission under Malaysian National Broadband Initiative.
2. To the right of the netbook, the white small thing, is the memory card reader, mainly used to transfer photos taken in camera phone to the netbook.
3. To the right of the memory card reader is the black USB mouse on a blue mouse pad. (You know what is the function of mouse, right?)
4. To the left of the netbook, the orange small thing, is the screen cleaner (lol), sometimes the netbook screen becomes dusty...
5. To the left of the screen cleaner is the USB connector for my camera phone, I used it just to charge the phone, btw.. :P
6. Below the screen cleaner is my headphone with long wires connected to the netbook (Actually, only speaker wire connected, the microphone wire was not connected, lol), it's just a normal and cheap RM10 (approx. US$3.27) headphone bought at Tesco Sungai Petani.
8. On upper right corner is actually my cat, Tom, as seen at this osu! forum thread. He sat there at the moment I was taking the picture.. ~.~

--> And I also want to apologized that although I'm using Malaysian English (mostly same as UK English, sometimes same as US English)

SPOILER
And this was added after I post this post (LOL)
Holy crap man, no need to write so much, people don't care THAT much about everything you do in your life you know.
bagnz0r

Kitsunemimi wrote:

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

In the image:

SPOILER
And this was added after I post this post (LOL)
Holy crap man, no need to write so much, people don't care THAT much about everything you do in your life you know.
Exactly my thoughts.
jabberwockey

Blaziken wrote:

You play mario kart I see
gyorin
Blaziken

Shoily wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

You play mario kart I see
Why yes I do play Mario Kart. Not anymore since its not fun anymore.
I now play Dance Central 2 Lolololo....
Nekoroll

Blaziken wrote:

I demand a photo of you in both of your glasses at the same time, Blazey.
Natsulus
Here's mine :3!
H_Hitachiin
Mine is an average HP laptop on my bed.Yeah.
Avner
Suzu_old_1
Nharox
Just moved in last month, still looks a bit bland.

I like it so far though, might put something on the wall~
Kitsunemimi

Nharox wrote:

You may say it looks bland, but I think it looks really clean and stylish... o3o
mm201
My apple keyboard has a numpad. >_>
Nharox
I prefer the wireless version. Plus I barely use the numpad for anything.
Kluddio
Kinda old photo but still ^^

mathexpert

Cloudio-san wrote:

Is that a SNES cartridge? What game is it?
also, awesome wallpaper ><
thelewa
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

except it's not, it looks like some n64 cartridge, in which case it would be Ocarina of Time
CoreFantasy

Nharox wrote:

I like it so far though, might put something on the wall~
wait, when i see your mouse, is this Steelseries Sensei?
Kluddio
Yes it's Zelda Ocarina of time ^^
Be aware of awesome -

Yes that is a second zelda got 2 of them (A) xD
Nharox

- K o R a K o V - wrote:

wait, when i see your mouse, is this Steelseries Sensei?
Yup.
kingking9
My desk is nowhere near as messy as it is in this photo now...

RBRat3
My nightlights so im not scared :P
Heibel

kingking9 wrote:

8/10 Because the only thing i don't like is the screens are that high up
Kluddio

Heibel wrote:

kingking9 wrote:

Is a Air machine pluged into your computer or what!?
Heibel

Cloudio-san wrote:

Its not my setup though xD. I guess it's Uber cooling
kingking9

Cloudio-san wrote:

Heibel wrote:

It's fan ducting which moves a lot of heat out of my window - It has 120mm server fans at each end, and works quite well.
My room still gets to 35C sometimes though...

Also, the screens are as low as they can go - my desk is tiny; the centre screen is 24", just to give proportions.
Duo35

RBRat3 wrote:

your nightlights aint got nothin on mine XD

bagnz0r

Duo35 wrote:

RBRat3 wrote:

your nightlights aint got nothin on mine XD

X360 on TV... Genius.
clmnt

Duo35 wrote: