forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
An64fan
Seriously guys, I don't like opening programs (or anything else, including an agenda, journal, etc) all the time. In fact, it's completely unbearable for me. Running my finger down the list of post-its is easy and quick though. :P
Cuddlebun
I just noticed Ival and I use the same mic and he has the same laptop as my brother.

get out of our lives
phill_old
Ivalset

Todesengal wrote:

I just noticed Ival and I use the same mic and he has the same laptop as my brother.

get out of our lives
Tell your brother to carry a knife around at all times if he doesn't already.

It's so handy.
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Michelle_old
someones baller
awp
Vannessa_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
Oh god I think I have died and gone to setup heaven....

Nice setup peppy.
Echo
totoro! with an osu! badge!
abalee
here it is. i know what you guys would say about my desktop :?

Henkie

Metroid wrote:

Nice setup peppy.

abalee wrote:

here it is. i know what you guys would say about my desktop :?
Like what? D: It's normal :P
phill_old
apartment sitting for a few weeks/months

Seibei4211
What's that weird thing on the table to the right?
phill_old

Seibei4211
Oh...I thought it was a weird toy from the old days or something...

By the way, a new Fallout title.
hawkzor
mine atm

:D

phill_old
New work setup, moved into new office yay. I think I should get a bigger screen though haha. and some posters!

Topic Starter
peppy
That's a huge desk for one person :P.

Download: Ryu - Sakura Reflection (SnowWhite) [Mold's Hard].osu
phill_old
Word. It's great. There's just me and the other tracking guy in this massive office. You can see the empty desk infront of mine a bit. Behind me is his desk and a big ass work bench full of satellite testing kit. Before I was down in accounts and travelled endlessly between my desk and the workshop. The new office is a good balance, none of the noise of the workshop + less people. We have windows and aircon, good times ahead.
Drayne O
Seibei4211
I won't lie, that keyboard does look pretty bitchin'.
Daru
The Razer Lachesis is possibly the most awesome mouse ever.

Stepmania completely killed my own laptop keyboard. The down arrow barely works anymore, and all four keys have big holes in them. If I can find my camera I'll get a picture. :D
0_o
my residence desk after a calculus all-nighter

who needs a mousepad

adam2046

0_o wrote:

who needs a mousepad
...when you have a piece of paper?
0_o
I just use the desk :P

phill_old
Not really desktop but kind of appropriate

I bought an projector projector last night for AU$250 (about $200US), pretty happy :)

It's 1pm here so there's too much ambient light but Mariokart DD was definitely playable. Looks much better in darkness, and for the price I'm not complaining. It has a stupid proprietry VGA connector adapter which is fucked (no red channel) so I'm going to have to fix that.

awp
and those seats look comfy

freakin' rad

the projector looks like it's sitting too low, though
phill_old
Actually it's just keyed like that, there's no keystone on this. So basically the bottom of the projection is level with the projector. It means it's fine for most situations but isn't as flexible as some. I'm playing Twilight Princess on it at the moment since I haven't yet.
phill_old
Sleep Powder
Blah...

Celestral

RemmyX25
And I thought my desk back at the college was cluttered. :|
foulcoon
Dake said if I buy a ps3 I better have a good tv to play it on. So here you go. Look for the cameo canadian souvenir blatantly circled.

And yes this counts as a desktop setup, theres a home theatre PC on the right side thar.
Seibei4211
I guess I should sell my PS3 then since I don't have a 54 inch HD TV in my bedroom.
foulcoon

Seibei4211 wrote:

I guess I should sell my PS3 then since I don't have a 60 inch HD TV in my bedroom.
anonymous_old

foulcoon wrote:

Seibei4211 wrote:

I guess I should sell my PS3 then since I don't have a 60 inch.
anthonyla65
Hmmn not very clean, as you can see heres my PC and my desktop with a Silver DS and Pink Game boy Micro !!! with Pokemon emerald XD on top of my games.

anonymous_old
Sexy mouse pad, anthonyla65.
Seibei4211
Someone bought a Micro?
show more