forum

how to vibro singletapping?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mikuhatsunegirl10
When I'm singletapping long streams, my stamina loses so quickly. :( What should I do? I wanna be fast singletapper so badly. Please give me some real advice instead of "play more"
Enzy
Practice.
Topic Starter
mikuhatsunegirl10

Enzy wrote:

Practice.
What do you mean? I don't have singletapping long stream maps. I should practice a lot. I'll get through it someday :D
abraker
Do you mean long jacks? Why would you want to vibro streams?
Topic Starter
mikuhatsunegirl10

abraker wrote:

Do you mean long jacks? Why would you want to vibro streams?
yeah. I always want to vibro
dracobuster
The only thing you can do for stamina is train it, or find a way to play without using much energy
Tedward765
To be honest, 'play more' is pretty much the only advice you can get with trying to improve stamina because it is a physical aspect of the game. Getting better stamina is just something that you have to build the physical strength for, similarly to building muscle by going to the gym. There is no shortcut to doing this, its not like there's some magical trick that gives you six pack abs right? Generally you will naturally build the stamina for it as you play harder maps.

also vibro would only work for extremely high bpm e.g. 320bpm (if you are referring to jitter clicking)
lolgottarektosa
hmm i think she meant how to click faster, i rarely get tired but i always mess up a point when i have to do 2 vibros separate in a side (where only you use your left / right) in a row