forum

Little Non - Aijou Education

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 ธันวาคม 2550 at 9:02:13

Artist: Little Non
Title: Aijou Education
BPM: 180
Filesize: 4383kb
Play Time: 03:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.66 stars, 239 notes)
  2. Normal (4.4 stars, 437 notes)
  3. Hard (4.95 stars, 584 notes)
Download: Little Non - Aijou Education
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
4th beatmap.

This song from ending theme of anime "Kodomo no Jikan"

Enjoy and please comment. :)

Last Edited:
-Deleted Hard mode and changed Insane mode to Hard mode.
-Rearranged notes in Hard Mode

PS. Should I rearranged notes in Normal mode ?
Kharl
You can't, as well as slider velocity. I asked Peppy about this once, and he said this is how things are in the Ouendan and he didn't want to change it.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Beatmap finished -*-
Kharl
Good song. Perfect timing. A bit of beat spacing inconsistencies here and there but I guess it's there for the challenge so no problem with this. Beat placement, however, while well-sync and qualified for ranking, still has rooms for improvement. Looping beats in the same rectangle or horizontal lines pattern over and over just makes the song less fun to play than it should have been, in my opinion. Having a good mixture of curves, diagonal and straight line, and clustered patterns helps, so please keep this in mind for your next map (it seems too late to redo all those levels by now ^^"). What you need to do is reworking the Easy level. Clicking on the beats at the same constant interval is easy, but having to do it for 80% of the song is pretty uninteresting. Try syncing some of the beats to the lyric, removing excess beats to create some breathers, and it should be okay.

As for now... starred.

ตัวเพลงสนุกดีครับ การตั้งค่า timing ก็สมบูรณ์ดีแล้ว ส่วนการวางตำแหน่งตัวโน้ตนี่ มีบางจุดที่ระยะห่างระหว่างตัวโน้ตไม่สัมพันธ์กับจังหวะอยู่บ้าง แต่คิดว่าคุณคงจงใจทำไว้ เพลงจะได้ไม่ง่ายเกินไป เพราะงั้นในประเด็นนี้ถือว่าผ่านครับ แต่รูปแบบการวางตัวโน้ตนี่ ถึงจะผ่านเกณฑ์การเป็น ranked song แต่ในความเห็นของผม ผมว่ายังไม่ค่อยดีเท่าไหร่ เท่าที่สังเกต ในเพลงนี้โน้ตจะวนไปวนมาเป็นรูปสี่เหลี่ยมซ้ำๆเดิม ไม่ก็เรียงกันเป็นเ้ส้นตรงตามแนวนอนเป็นชั้นๆไปบ่อยมากๆครับ ทำให้ขาดความน่าสนใจไปพอสมควร ลองผสมการจัดวางโน้ตแบบอื่นๆ เช่น เส้นเฉียงกับเส้นโค้ง (อันนี้ไม่ได้หมายถึงแค่โน้ตยาว แต่รวมถึงโน้ตเดี่ยวๆด้วย) ไม่ก็จับโน้ตรวมกันเป็นกระจุกลงไปให้มากขึ้นจะช่วยได้ครับ แต่ตอนนี้ยังไม่ต้องแก้เรื่องนี้ก็ได้ (เข้าใจอยู่ว่าถ้าต้องไปแก้ใหม่ทุกระดับความยากนี่ก็หนักเอาเรื่องอยู่ ^^" ) ที่ต้องแก้จริงๆคือระดับ Easy ครับ เพราะมีแค่ให้กดโน้ตเป็นจังหวะคงที่ไปเรื่อยๆเท่านั้นเอง โอเค มันไม่ยากครับ แต่ถ้าต้องกดแต่แบบนั้นเกือบทั้งเพลงมันจะชวนให้รู้สึกเรื่อยๆ ไม่สนุกเท่าไหร่ ลองปรับโน้ตให้เข้ากับเนื้อร้องให้มากขึ้น แบ่งกลุ่มโน้ตเป็นช่วงๆตามทำนองเพลงให้ชัดเจนขึ้น น่าจะช่วยได้ครับ (แต่ผมว่าคุณคงรู้ดีอยู่แล้วล่ะว่าควรจะทำยังไง ดูผลงานเก่าแต่ละเพลงนี่เจ๋งๆทั้งนั้น)

เอาเป็นว่า ตอนนี้ผมติดดาวให้ก่อนละกัน เหลือแก้อีกหน่อยนึงก็ผ่านแล้วล่ะครับ
Kharl
Much better this time. So...

*Bubble-thought*

Just need another mod to approve this then it'll be ready for ranking. :D
Extor
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Finished, deleted Hard mode and changed Insane mode to Hard mode, also rearranged notes in Hard mode.

Should I rearranged notes in Normal mode?
EiJi
Hard mode is more like Insane, but whatever. That's not enough to keep me from ranking this. I detect a lot of copy/paste, but again, whatever.

Cyclone
Can somebody PLEASE explain why this map magically has an [Insane] now?
Prodark_old
damn...:( the song tricked me, thought it was over...
GolemdX
I'd like to say that this is great... but it makes me pretty mad.
The random slider speed changes will kill you if you don't know they're coming. Which you don't...
and getting through the whole thing would feel like an accomplishment, other than having to tap / click insanely fast, for some people that's not really physically possible...
That's all I really want to say, delete this if you wish.
Andrea
Heart fixed.
Knose1
-Too many Hit circles
-I don't understand the timing in the easy level