forum

Pendulum - Showdown (Album Version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jass63
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 23. huhtikuuta 2009 at 0:26:02

Artist: Pendulum
Title: Showdown (Album Version)
Source: the pendulum
Tags: -
BPM: 184
Filesize: 6840kb
Play Time: 05:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1,42 stars, 366 notes)
Download: Pendulum - Showdown (Album Version)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
the pendulum is the music from the free! - more music come later!
Rearmed
I'm certain the BPM is wrong. When I timed it I got a BPM of 174. I think an offset of 6365 works well.

Other things I found wrong:
-The map has incredibly long chains of beat circles. Then after the beat circles long chains of sliders. It makes the beatmap boring and repetitive.
-Try using whistles, claps and finishes when appropriate.
-At 3:22:641 there is a spinner and a slider overlapping. It makes completing the slider and the spinner impossible.
-Combos are too long.
-The song is quite long but there aren't any breaks.
-It's probably better if the slider didn't move so slowly.
-Several beat circles are stacked in confusing places.

You'll probably have to redo this map.

Check with someone else if you want. I'm lv 13 so you might not want to trust me fully.
Topic Starter
jass63
how i can delete this song?
plz say it
but why this boring?
this is good!
Rearmed
I found it boring because the beatmap has parts that are nothing but beat circles. Then parts with nothing but sliders. That makes it stale.

There is no way to delete the map. The beatmap will be sent to the graveyard forums after a certain amount of time has passed (about a month I think). You can ask a mod to move the map to the graveyard if you want.
Topic Starter
jass63
ok
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.