forum

hard work is not counted in [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dumie
Explain the issue you are having:
i played a couple songs, yet when i checked my ranking, only the pp raised but the total score ranking remains the same even after gaining around 30million points. Everything is working, like my internet and my connection, its only that my score is not counted in and my total rank isnt raising. :(

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Do something
2. Do something else
3. osu! explodes in a million pieces!

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:
XPJ38
edit: sorry, I missed your point. Did you play approved (not ranked) maps?
theowest

XPJ38 wrote:

edit: sorry, I missed your point. Did you play approved (not ranked) maps?
if the drain time is longer than 6 minutes iirc.
TheVileOne
Approved maps count towards ranked score. Also your score should have went up when you made it, guaranteed. If you already beat that song before, it would only gain the point difference between your previous highest score and your latest score. This is probably your issue.
Topic Starter
Dumie
no its a completly new map that was just ranked (Land of Grace), and after i finished it, my pp, ranked score, %, all changed, but my ranking for the ranked score just didnt change.=w='
theowest
Just today I've been answering questions from 5 users having problems with their score not being submitted. Coincidence? odoroki (database) had some downtime today, could that be it?
Topic Starter
Dumie
i guess so, that's probably it. i played some just now on ctb, its the same thing.
theleoleole
i have a similiar problem , i finished playing a song , and map rank , accuracy , total score , ranked score is raising but that doesnt raise is my global rank that based on the total score (#xxxxx) in osu! itself or in the website , and strangely 2 or 3 days after it my global rank raises , when i tried to play again it isn't raising again and i have to wait a few days. I already checked that is a ranked map , so im confused. can anyone explain why it happens? and how to solve it? thanks for the help ^^

im sorry , i have a bad english :?
Topic Starter
Dumie
lol i still have this problem too, but mine updates, instead of real time, daily. I don't know why though. I did hear that slowly osu is going to eliminate the global ranking system and only leave the performance ranking, though im not really sure about that.
TheVileOne
This score is being phased out and is disabled. I would get used to it only being a meaningless number.
Topic Starter
Dumie
sigh, and i was finally able to get to the thousands T.T
theleoleole
really ? why?
Topic Starter
Dumie
maybe they think its just a matter of how much one plays and some people with really high performance have like little ranked score? ._.;; idk
theleoleole
ohh.. why it's happening? i like that system :( yeah maybe things like that ..
Topic Starter
Dumie
i like it too but i guess they decided its impratical or something.