Pro Hanzer!
10nya
congratulations! :)
Kyouren
gratz!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
ExPew
congrats HanzeR
andromeda2020
Another osu mania and miku song <3!! congratz!
Hanyuu
Congrats :) !
Lance
Even though I don't play mania Grats~
Kurai
Nice map o3o
Cloudchaser
I LOVE DAT BG <3
Congratz~
TouchFluffyTail
Grats, and glad to see this one ranked, had a lot of fun playing this one prior. :)
Charles445
Hey this insane is cool
AHH SPEEDUP
Hey this insane is cool
djpleiades
sour i will never play this cause its only mania
Maiz94
Congratz. \:D/
Topic Starter
HanzeR
Thanks so much everyone >//<
Neos22
HeatKai
nice boat.
congrats!
Faust
This is really great stuff, by the way.

Hope to see more from you.
bomber34
I really don't get why it is allowed to have NOT an EZ diff for 7K >w<
To hard :(
Topic Starter
HanzeR
thanks everyone that's enjoyed this map, I'm really glad ;w;

bomber34 wrote:

I really don't get why it is allowed to have NOT an EZ diff for 7K >w<
To hard :(
easy is not required in any other mode, i dunno why it would be required in mania :roll:
bomber34
because 7K is so hard >:
and in every other mode there should be a beginner friendly map
and in my opinion the normal of this set is not
Hanyuu
Well do you have any background in playing this type of rhythm game before? If its your first time playing this of course it will be difficult and hard to play. If you are not used to pressing so many keys i suggest playing osu beatmaps on easy diff with 7k mod first. To get a bit a feeling for it. Afterall its a mania map and even for osu's star rating it barely got over 3 stars. Also the total note count seems fine, 600 does not seem too much for a Normal level considering more than 1 keypresses at the time. And as far as I know a beginner/easy difficulty is not required. A difficulty of lower or 3 stars is required at least.
Not to be offensive here or anything but if this 3 star diff is too difficult to play why not just get some more routine on more basic songs first. If you keep at it you will be able to play such normal difficulties sooner than you would think :P
bomber34

Hanyuu wrote:

Well do you have any background in playing this type of rhythm game before? If its your first time playing this of course it will be difficult and hard to play. If you are not used to pressing so many keys i suggest playing osu beatmaps on easy diff with 7k mod first. To get a bit a feeling for it. Afterall its a mania map and even for osu's star rating it barely got over 3 stars. Also the total note count seems fine, 600 does not seem too much for a Normal level considering more than 1 keypresses at the time. And as far as I know a beginner/easy difficulty is not required. A difficulty of lower or 3 stars is required at least.
Not to be offensive here or anything but if this 3 star diff is too difficult to play why not just get some more routine on more basic songs first. If you keep at it you will be able to play such normal difficulties sooner than you would think :P
I don't take it offensive
I mean yeah: You are right

However the other osu!mania only mapsets don't have this issue I am having with
So I stay with my opinion that I am not that happy about the missing EZ

also the converted 7K maps are mostly either spammy at many places or weird ... so it is not that perfect as a solution
Topic Starter
HanzeR

bomber34 wrote:

Hanyuu wrote:

I don't take it offensive
I mean yeah: You are right

However the other osu!mania only mapsets don't have this issue I am having with
So I stay with my opinion that I am not that happy about the missing EZ

also the converted 7K maps are mostly either spammy at many places or weird ... so it is not that perfect as a solution

Ill keep that in mind when Im mapping in the future, thanks for the feedback bomber
Yugure_old
Ear/finger cancer right here. Great beatmap for sure!

Please do make more for the community ;-;

Uni uni la ta ta~
Banana
moe
RachelAlucard
:)