forum

Reintroducing myself after a few years, this time as an archivist!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Binzy_Boi
Hi there! I'm Binzy_Boi, and although I already introduced myself a few years ago back when I was under the username Binzhou5, I thought I'd reintroduce myself seeing how I've matured since joining the game in 2015, and how I've removed the original text of many of my old forum posts a few years ago for stupid immature reasons I'd rather not delve into.

I came across this game back when I saw a kid playing it in the library years ago, decided to give it a shot, and have been hooked ever since. I touted myself as the "best left-clicker" (cringe) and did some multi-accounting I think around 2017 more than blatantly, which gives an idea as to how much a pain in the ass I was then.

Since then I've become an independent adult and discovered my passion for media archival, working with everything such as LaserDisc, floppies, VHS, and vinyls. Recently I decided to blend my love for this game and my hobby and create a collection for osu! skins on the Internet Archive, partly as a way to give back to the community after being a nuisance. I hope to see the rest of you around here in the forums, since I plan on becoming more active here basically as a new and improved person from before.
animeslayergp
welcome back and congrats being more mature
Lowtagoras
Welcome back!
Maturing is a natural process, yet the effort to face one's dark past to better oneself instead of running away and being haunted by it is commendable. I respect your forthrightness as much as I envy it, ngl. I'm looking forward to your future posts and wish you the best in your endeavors.