forum

Eagle - S!ck

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natteke

-kevincela- wrote:

[Another]

1. 00:03:133 (2) - This is just a preference of mine, feel free to ignore if you don't think it is a good suggestion: what about reversing the slider using CTRL+G? I personally really like how the transition to the next slider goes in this way, and I think it could be pretty smooth to play as well :D nah
  2. 00:09:574 (7) - What about adding a New Combo here? The difference from this pattern to the previous one is really big, and I would emphatize it with a New Combo, considering also that it's a transition part between this part and the next one I guess that it would also help to emphatize this transition. It isn't a big thing but I think it would fit well there :D yeah
  3. 00:14:489 (1) - I am not so sure about this New Combo on the other side... If we see the patterns there it could make sense, but you left just 00:13:642 (1) - with the New Combo there... Wouldn't it be better to remove this new combo? I think it fits better if we see it rhythm-wise! yeah
  4. 00:20:083 (6) - Considering the direction where 00:20:083 (6) - is heading to, I would see this slider really good reversed with CTRL+G and placed instead at x:443 y:294? I think that an opposed linear slider there would play really good with that curved slider, making an overall really good pattern to play. Here's the outcome!) nah
  5. 00:51:947 (2,3,4) - Not really a big thing, but why you are using just some 1/2 sliders here? I would have expected instead some 3/4 sliders, considering how the synth is playing right here o.o Wouldn't it be better if you instead used some 3/4 sliders there instead, to follow correctly the synth? it's following the drum beat
    01:14:998 (6) - Hmm... What would you think about using a CTRL+G here? Considering the sliders 01:14:659 (5,7) - I think that having this slider instead reversed would go on quite smoothly from the slider before to the other one! It isn't a big thing though, feel free to ignore if you don't think it is necessary! nah

http://puu.sh/64BhC.osu

tsuka please keep my combo colors on my diff :3rz
Skystar

-kevincela- wrote:

[Extra]

1. 00:20:760 (1) - I can't really understand why you have placed the New Combo here, considering that there isn't really any strong sound to emphatize or any musical phase to follow. Why don't you move it instead to 00:20:421 (2) - ? It seems a better choice, considering that the musical phrase starts right in that point :D right :3
  2. 00:50:083 (5) - CTRL+G? Not a big thing, though I think it flows quite well with the previous slider 00:49:913 (4) - and I also think it goes on quite well with the following slider :D yes!
  3. 00:54:659 (2) - Same here. It's a little preference but I think that having this as opposed slider with 00:54:998 (3) - can work really well, and with the spped up here I also think it goes on a bit smoother! hm i'd like to keep this one cuz i made this part with low spacing and high SV intentionally, CTRL+G is not suitable here
  4. 01:00:760 (7) - Instead of stacking this to 01:00:591 (6) - , why don't you make instead a little jump there by moving it at x:180 y:272? It is a little thing though I believe it plays quite smoother considering that it continues really well with 01:00:930 (1) - as a triangular pattern, and the returning back at 01:01:269 (3) - also works really well :D stack were made for following hitsounds, they both are soft samples :3
  5. 01:26:438 - What would you think about adding a note here? It is a little thing, though I think it follows in a really good way the synth that is being played there, and you have also used the double notes at 01:26:015 (5,6) - , so doing it here wouldn't really hurt I guess. I really like how the pattern plays in this way :p after some tests, i added it :D
    Really great diff Skystar, good job! It's really well made and follows extremely well the song :D
http://puu.sh/65E4O.osu
Sharlo
本来想填坑的
结果看到星爷难度……
摸不动了再见/
Skystar
????!!?!??!?!?!1
Topic Starter
tsuka

-kevincela- wrote:

[General]

1. You should add "Dr_dy" to the tags as well, as it's Deke's previous name!
fixed
[Standard]

1. 00:07:540 (2,3) - In the current position I don't really think that this slider fits well here, as its curve is really breaking the dropoff started with 00:06:184 (1) - . What if you made instead 00:07:540 (2) - surround 00:06:184 (1) - by obviously rotating it and also placing it so that it continues well the previous slider's oval flow? Here's what I have done here: see if you like it!
    SPOILER

328,104,7540,2,0,P|350:194|311:249,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    176,328,8896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    104,184,9574,1,4,0:0:0:0:
    72,264,9913,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    136,312,10252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
  2. 00:27:540 (2,2) - Please, consider reversing both the sliders by using CTRL+G. Considering the structure of your patterns there this pattern is really smoother than the one you are using right now thanks to its anticlockwise--->clockwise motion! It isn't a big think but I think it works really well in a place like that one!
  3. 00:29:913 (1) - Why did you stop this slider prosecution just at 00:30:930 - ? To be honest it doesen't really make much sense considering that the synth isn't finished there. Why don't you add instead 2 other repeats to make it end to 00:31:269 - (obviously remember to use a soft sampleset at the end of the slider)? I think it goes on quite better :D
  4. 00:36:693 (3) - Hmm, I would actually make this pattern a bit different rhythmically-wise, by using instead a 3/2 slider and a 1/1 one: it isn't a really big thing though I think it goes on really better with the synth there! Here's what I mean:
  5. 00:44:828 (1) - It's more a personal preference than a real suggestion, but I think that reversing this slider by using CTRL+G could really work great there, considering that 00:43:472 (3) - is clearly going downwards I think that a slider going to the other side would overall go on quite smoother.
  6. 01:00:930 (x) - I would really like to see the kick here covered, as it currently doesen't sound that good skipping it. I guess that some good solutions can consist on ssimply adding a note here, or if you want to use a different rhythm setting you could also use a different pattern, for example this one. It's up to you, though!
  7. 01:02:455 (1,2,3) - I really don't think that just a 2/1 pattern works good here, considering the instruments in the bg... I would really have followed the kicks there differently: what about using a 3/2 pattern? It totally matches the sounds being used there, and it also varies the rhyhtm a bit up. Here's an example of what I mean:

Here's another option, in case you think the pattern above is too much difficult:
  8. 01:48:557 (1,2) - Why did the change of spacing begin from 01:49:235 (3) - onwards? Considering that the final part begins here I'd rather space these notes out as well by making it around 1.2x
fixed some

[Hyper]

1. 00:04:828 (3,4,5) - After seeing the pattern 00:03:472 (1,2) - I can't really understand why you are using a simple linear pattern there... It doesen't really go on well with the previous pattern's oval flow and it also doesen't go on well with the next pattern. I have been thinking about a different pattern moved a bit down there. Here's what I've done: see if you like it!
    SPOILER

392,160,4828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    368,240,5167,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    368,240,5337,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    368,240,5506,1,0,0:0:0:0:

it's fine , i wanna keep it
  2. 00:06:184 (1,2) - Pretty much a similar suggestion as the Standard diff: why don't you reorganize this pattern by making the second slider encircle the head of the first one? In this way the flow there will surely be quite smooth, considering how it's structured. Here's an example of what I have done here: see if you like it!
    SPOILER

207,222,6184,6,0,P|135:162|167:63,1,200
    296,160,7540,2,0,P|326:248|248:316,1,200
    104,344,8896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
  3. 00:19:066 (1,4) - I wonder why you didn't use any whistle here whule you did so in the previous part... Even if the sound pattern has actually changed the chords are always the same there, and using some whistles on these sliders (with reduced volume) imho would definitely help there!

with no hitsounds better than reduced volume with hitsounds imo
  4. 00:23:981 (x) - The change between 00:23:133 (4,5,6) - feels REALLY abrupt, as while you used to follow just the synth there you have immediately switched to other instruments, which doesen't sound and play really good... You should at least try to add a note here, so that you can follow as well the synth there, making the change of instruments not that abrupt.
  5. 00:29:913 (5) - Same as the standard diff: why don't you add 2 repeats to tthis slider, making the sampleset of the end of this slider a soft one? It makes much more sense this way imho, as it follows all the synth progression here until it stops!
    drum stopping on it
  6. 00:41:608 (x) - Not a really big thing, but I somewhat think that covering the sound that is being played there would go on quite well as transition with the next pattern, either with a simple note or with a 1/1 slider or other methods. It could be just me, though: feel free to ignore if you don't think it is necessary!

fixed
  7. 00:42:794 (2,3) - It's again a little thing, though I'm not so sure about this pattern: wouldn't it be better if you simply followed the synth by using a 3/4 repeated slider there? In the current state I don't think that this pattern fits so well there to be honest. Here's an example:
  8. 01:00:930 - Hmm, I think it would be quite better if you covered also this sound there, considering that it would really continue 01:00:421 (2,3) - in a great way, by following the synth... To be honest, the gap here didn't really make much sense to me. You should really consider adding a note there, as it definitely fixes this problem.

fine here
  9. 01:02:455 (1,2) - I don't really think these two 1/1 sliders fit well with the instruments there... Considering the drums there, I would actually move the second slider 1/2 backwards in the timeline, by also adding a note at 01:03:472 - . Imho this setting works really good there! Here's a screenshot in case you didn't understand this point:
fixed

[Extreme]

1. 00:09:574 (3) - Not a big deal, but what about adding a New Combo here? It is a really little thing though I believe it would work really good the transition between this pattern and the next one!
  2. 00:20:930 (5,6,7) - I wonder why you are using just a repeated 1/2 slider there, considering the synth that is being played there... I believe that using different rhythms could even work better there... For example, what would you think about moving that slider 1/4 before (by obviously deleting the note there) adding also a 1/2 slider at 00:21:438 - ? This should be the outcome:
  3. 00:28:896 (3,4,7,8) - What would you think about reversing the couples of notes 00:28:896 (3,4) - and 00:29:574 (7,8) - by using CTRL+G? I believe it would flow really smooth, considering that it overall goes on really nicely with the descending flow there! It isn't a big thing though, feel free to ignore if you don't think it is necessary!
  4. 00:37:371 (1) - It is just a little preference, though I would really prefer to see this a bit spaced out, maybe also flipped horizontally to make it an opposed slider to the curved one. I really think that decrease in the spacing almost killed the flow there :\ Here's a pattern that you could use there: see if you like that!
    SPOILER

332,24,37371,6,0,L|278:24,1,53.125
    224,68,37540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
  5. 00:40:676 (x) - I would really recommend you adding a note there, considering you also have done so with 00:40:421 (2) - and there isn't a really big difference between this musical pattern and the last one. Also, having just a 1/4 slider that falls on the blue tick there feels kind of awful :( Other points which could deserve attention are 00:57:710 - and 01:26:438 - : see if you want to add a note in these places!
  6. 00:56:693 (8) - pleasepleaseplease add a clap here :< It would really follow in a great way the drums in the bg, considering that at the moment this place really feels sort of blank I'd really suggest you adding a clap to this note!
  7. 01:02:455 (1) - CTRL+G here? I really think that the oval flow in this way will be played quite better, considering the direction that now is going. Since now it goes to the right, the note will surely flow quite smoother with the slider in this way :p
  8. 01:35:167 (2,4) - Same as above, I would use CTRL+G on both this sliders, I kinda like the way that these 1/4 sliders are going to in this way, making the dropoff quite fun and also intuitive to play :p
  9. 01:52:625 (1) - Awesome job with this slider, though you may know already that it is currently unrankable because it is continously overlapping itself :\ I'm afraid you have to change this in something else if you want to get this ranked... orz

some of it has been fixed

The mod is almost done, I should mod the last diff by tomorrow so in the meanwhile I'm posting this here. I hope I have been helpful in the meanwhile! :D And I'm done! Great map, you have really done a good job here! Call me back when you think you are ready for a recheck :D
Frostmourne

What is it? (from Extreme diff)

Extreme
01:05:083 (10,11) - you may ctrl+g here to make the movement from 01:04:913 (9) - becomes a bit easier

Extra
00:42:794 (3,4,5) - kinda hard to read for the first time but I guess it plays ok

They are not needed to fix and you aren't obligated to fix them. Feel free to ignore if you don't want to fix them.

Let either kevincela or me bubble, so the other one will be the ranker. :)
Damnae
I noticed that your background is only 973x600, here's a larger one: http://puu.sh/6kBR2.png (still not 1366x768 because the original image isn't wide enough)
Frostmourne
god Damnae
-kevincela-
Well, Damnae is right about the bg. Just fix it and call me so that I can bubble! :D (I already rechecked thee mapset and I think it is all ready to go)
EDIT: also remember to check Frost's mod as well :D
Heatherfield
为了rank竟然把转圈slider删了 垃圾的闭上了眼睛 你看见窗外铁斧跳楼自杀的身影了吗
Topic Starter
tsuka

Frostmourne wrote:

What is it? (from Extreme diff)
i ever made a sb for warning that unrankable issues~

Extreme
01:05:083 (10,11) - you may ctrl+g here to make the movement from 01:04:913 (9) - becomes a bit easier
fixed
Extra
00:42:794 (3,4,5) - kinda hard to read for the first time but I guess it plays ok
add new combo

They are not needed to fix and you aren't obligated to fix them. Feel free to ignore if you don't want to fix them.

Let either kevincela or me bubble, so the other one will be the ranker. :)
thanks a lot! :)

Damnae wrote:

I noticed that your background is only 973x600, here's a larger one: http://puu.sh/6kBR2.png (still not 1366x768 because the original image isn't wide enough)
also thanks for your background image

-kevincela- wrote:

Well, Damnae is right about the bg. Just fix it and call me so that I can bubble! :D (I already rechecked thee mapset and I think it is all ready to go)
EDIT: also remember to check Frost's mod as well :D
OK!
Topic Starter
tsuka

Heatherfield wrote:

莫名 我拉了这么多GD不能再坑人啊
wantuole

tsuka wrote:

Heatherfield wrote:

莫名 我拉了这么多GD不能再坑人啊
Nymph - ikuuuuuu!!!!
Frostmourne
go kevin! or anyone :p

fixed something , rebubbled
fanzhen0019
whoa
Kodora
omgg
Kinomi
wtf 醋卡泡了个图
-kevincela-
DenoisoGoiso
AHHH SHIET
ILU KEVIN

gratz omg \:D/
alacat
:D
MiLu
わかる
Natteke
zhuihui
Skystar
hiofewjiofjadklfjieowjfioewjfioajklfjweoijfieqojfioajklfjsiwoqjf
fanzhen0019
omg
Zero__wind
It has just begun
wantuole

Natteke wrote:

zhuihui
P o M u T a
PRO
Kodora
awesome <3
Koiyuki
I get sick because I may never make such a pro map. ;__________;
Kinomi
fucking awesome
lkx_Shore
fuel
Nepu
grats :3
pielak213
­
captin1
rip amazing slider, but still fantastic mapset, grats!
Satellite
congratz :3
Kanye West
fuck yeah amazing map as always
narakucrimson
Okay, I'm sorry but there's something here I just can't let you go with.

The mapset overall is fine, but Standard is way too hard to be the easiest difficulty on the mapset. No chance a new player can understand most of it. I got my sister to play it and she went apeshit on me "wtf, don't you have something easier for me?".

Thus, I'm unranking this until an easier difficulty is added - as I don't really think standard is bad at all, it's just too hard.

If you can't find the inspiration to do an Easy or find someone who can do it for you, then I volunteer a guest.

Good luck!

PD.: I'll mod the rest of the map later :D
Vertify
Aww! Make the easy diff ASAP then!
Kinomi

确实很难,卡酱也真是
Furudo_Erika_old
too hard~~~~?
show more