~Animestyle's *Not so first* Modding Queue~

posted
Total Posts
67
show more
Lone Pixel
Hi, bin auch deutsch, kannst auch auf englisch schreiben - wies dir besser passt :*

kleine map aus Kirby, NM, danke schonmal!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/581822

Dieser Lone Pixel macht auch Musik auf YouTube, vielleicht ist ja der Link in seiner Signatur ganz Interessant :3 sry
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle

Lone Pixel wrote:

Hi, bin auch deutsch, kannst auch auf englisch schreiben - wies dir besser passt :*

kleine map aus Kirby, NM, danke schonmal!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/581822

Dieser Lone Pixel macht auch Musik auf YouTube, vielleicht ist ja der Link in seiner Signatur ganz Interessant :3 sry

Lilyanna wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629526

nm
LiLyAnnA


ACCEPTED


CLOSED


ALL THREE MODS ARE FINISHED
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle
OPEN
jas
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/639167

nm thank

also i think normal and insane need work, idc what 3rd diff you mod
Amamiya Kanade
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634463
nm,plz
genre:anime
Amamiya Kanade
Poii
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626831
NM(taiko)
Length: 00:39
Genre: Electronic 8bit(i think)
BPM: 200

Its a short song, i hope you can mod it :)
DivineEnigma
hiya
nm request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/476162

it's a long song but i hope you consider my req~

thank you!
QazseWsxdr
Hello, first beatmap

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637851

Thankss, just give me some feedback, especially on spacing
hanyuu_nanodesu
Hello, you don't say close so I think I'll post :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194
you can mod any diff you want :3

Thank you ^^
hanyuu_nanodesu
_FlameL
Hi!
NM req
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623316
To mod: Hard, and what you want.
Thanks!
FlameLancer
Lud5_Beats
NM please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634171

Not really my first beatmap(3rd beatmap) but im still new to mapping!
My username is Lud5_Beats.
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle
CLOSED


I'll need to do some things first - so pls be patient. After that I'll tell you which maps I picked. c:
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle

QazseWsxdr wrote:

Hello, first beatmap

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637851

Thankss, just give me some feedback, especially on spacing

Lud5_Beats wrote:

NM please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634171

Not really my first beatmap(3rd beatmap) but im still new to mapping!
My username is Lud5_Beats.

DivineEnigma wrote:

hiya
nm request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/476162

it's a long song but i hope you consider my req~

thank you!

PoPoii wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626831
NM(taiko)
Length: 00:39
Genre: Electronic 8bit(i think)
BPM: 200

Its a short song, i hope you can mod it :)


ACCEPTED


STILL CLOSED


ALL MODS ARE FINISHED


To CraEzy: Really nice high CS work!

To FlameLancer: Mapset is already near perfection imo.
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle
OPEN
Akareh
Hello~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/616378

Thanks :D
Akareh
RythmSniper999
NM request pls




t/617444
Naitsirk
hey there, NM!
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1331237
thank you! ~iifrostii
Osuology
hi thanks in advance if you pick me. I want normal, jeir's hard, and pika's insane to be modded.
t/592252

I'm osuology, the study of osu. science man
Cheri
NM Req for this map right here https://osu.ppy.sh/s/469765 Thanks in advance

Note: This is for approval so only mod difficulty that is not call Old please if u choose this

- DJ Lucky
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle

DJ Lucky wrote:

NM Req for this map right here https://osu.ppy.sh/s/469765 Thanks in advance

Note: This is for approval so only mod difficulty that is not call Old please if u choose this

- DJ Lucky

Osuology wrote:

hi thanks in advance if you pick me. I want normal, jeir's hard, and pika's insane to be modded.
t/592252

I'm osuology, the study of osu. science man

RythmSniper999 wrote:

NM request pls




t/617444


ACCEPTED


CLOSED


Akareh: Wouldn't offer useful advice. Your map is perfect.
iiforstii: Same. Also really reeeally cool song :3
Please sign in to reply.

New reply