show more
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG
Bump for important update!!!
deadbeat
i should make a public list of skins to check >_<
will check this one when i'm not working or sleeping
OsuMe65
would you mind updating some screenshots?
Highnote
Me likey :3
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG
Bump for update! Thanks to those who have downloaded!
Nominate10
Cool skin, but its bothering me that I don't know what the comboburst audio is from, or what it says.

Can anyone enlighten me?
Hula
Lol, I love this skin, the cursor in particular is great, but the loli kid is pretty annoying, going to delete her.
[Kanzaki Ranko]

Nominate10 wrote:

Cool skin, but its bothering me that I don't know what the comboburst audio is from, or what it says.

Can anyone enlighten me?
If he didn't change the comboburst audio (which I think he didn't), they say:
50 combo (Go jyuu konnbo!)
100 combo (Hyaku konnbo!)
200 combo (Ni hyaku konnbo!)
... etc

... and they're from Taiko no Tatsujin.
Oyatsu
Some really nice but some I feel weird :(
Hula
Welp, turns out I'm now using this as my main skin, the cursor's really good, but I definitely had to delete most of the sound files >_>
KevinL337
Hey there, I like you skin. Could you also please make bigger numbers (like the 50s, 100s, 300s, misses...) as well in addition to a bigger cursor? Cos itd be great if you could =D
KevinL337
Actually I like the small cursor, it's just a little hard to spot at time
Martinawa
wow, great skin, even better than I thought at first glance. That little cursor looks like it would be almost invisible but the trail gives it a lot of presence and you didn't erased hitbursts (mainly 300) but you made them so soft that they look invisible. Fonts are very schematical and readable, I like them. I liked too the way you made the majority of letters of the menu elements almost disappear. Maybe the only things I don't liked were the absolutely-symmetrical spinner (I like to see how it spins, at least a little) and the Taiko sounds, I don't think they match with the rest of the skin's sounds.

Congratulations for your job :D
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Martinawa Hatsuhi wrote:

wow, great skin, even better than I thought at first glance. That little cursor looks like it would be almost invisible but the trail gives it a lot of presence and you didn't erased hitbursts (mainly 300) but you made them so soft that they look invisible. Fonts are very schematical and readable, I like them. I liked too the way you made the majority of letters of the menu elements almost disappear. Maybe the only things I don't liked were the absolutely-symmetrical spinner (I like to see how it spins, at least a little) and the Taiko sounds, I don't think they match with the rest of the skin's sounds.

Congratulations for your job :D

Thank you so much! :D
[ Zan ]
Aside from the tiny cursor that I'm slowly getting used to, I'm really liking this skin and it's updates!
Villani
Great skin!...^^

Thou' I changed the section pass image, but everything else is Great :p
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Villani wrote:

Great skin!...^^

Thou' I changed the section pass image, but everything else is Great :p
Thanks, and I changed it as well (a while ago), update for it soon!
Gawr Gura
where are those combo burst pictures from? or did you make them?
[Loli-Flan]
it looks nice...Prove it! (●ゝ∀・●)
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

[Loli-Flan] wrote:

it looks nice...Prove it! (●ゝ∀・●)
:P
deadbeat
forgot to get this before i left for work, i'll try remember to check this asap, but just poke me ingame or on skype if i forget :p
deadbeat
looks fine. i think everything was there, so here, HAVE YOUR COMPLETED SKIN. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ;~;
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

deadbeat wrote:

looks fine. i think everything was there, so here, HAVE YOUR COMPLETED SKIN. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ;~;
I am quite happy thanks for all the help!
KoveGames
Great skin terrible name
Magnolia

KoveGames wrote:

Great skin terrible name

you sir are fat.
Chaoskeepre
I love the sounds for taiko, and its a great skin. My only complaint is the random spurts of shouting in the middle of a song by... I dont know what it is, havnt played osu that much to know everything about it.
AGRX
so pity that this skin has no High Definition version
MarioBound
bakabaka :)
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Agrrox wrote:

so pity that this skin has no High Definition version
This was one of the reasons i decided to start a new skin instead. It was just easier that way. I still haven't come up with a new idea for a skin but im definitely done with Baka Accurate it was a great start but i plan to make an even better skin next time!
Rose Ruby
Finnaly I found a good skin here withot being completly overloadet.
Zaphkiel_old_1
wonderful
making this my main skin
Chubacas_old
This is one of my favorite skins and I simply love it because it is so simple the only thing I don't like is the courser trail.
TwistedFaith_old
I've put it in m skin folder but I can't use it. When I select it it's just the default skin. Could you please put the cursor here ?
SoKawaiihuh
The skin is amazing<3~! :oops:
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

SoKawaiihuh wrote:

The skin is amazing<3~! :oops:
Thank you guys so much for all the support!
hehe Cx
this skin is awesome well done GraysonnG :)
PascalK
May make this skin my main one, looks very nice :)
Sentient_DELETED
Awesome skin!
Ven
Awesome skin, I like how you put the Neptunia characters in it.
leepdesu
Took me long enough to find a good skin! This is such a nice skin!
show more