Baka Accurate (v.2.5.1) Final Update!

posted
Total Posts
86
show more
deadbeat
i should make a public list of skins to check >_<
will check this one when i'm not working or sleeping
OsuMe65
would you mind updating some screenshots?
Highnote
Me likey :3
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG
Bump for update! Thanks to those who have downloaded!
Nominate10
Cool skin, but its bothering me that I don't know what the comboburst audio is from, or what it says.

Can anyone enlighten me?
Hula
Lol, I love this skin, the cursor in particular is great, but the loli kid is pretty annoying, going to delete her.
[Kanzaki Ranko]

Nominate10 wrote:

Cool skin, but its bothering me that I don't know what the comboburst audio is from, or what it says.

Can anyone enlighten me?
If he didn't change the comboburst audio (which I think he didn't), they say:
50 combo (Go jyuu konnbo!)
100 combo (Hyaku konnbo!)
200 combo (Ni hyaku konnbo!)
... etc

... and they're from Taiko no Tatsujin.
Oyatsu
Some really nice but some I feel weird :(
Hula
Welp, turns out I'm now using this as my main skin, the cursor's really good, but I definitely had to delete most of the sound files >_>
KevinL337
Hey there, I like you skin. Could you also please make bigger numbers (like the 50s, 100s, 300s, misses...) as well in addition to a bigger cursor? Cos itd be great if you could =D
KevinL337
Actually I like the small cursor, it's just a little hard to spot at time
Martinawa Hatsuhi
wow, great skin, even better than I thought at first glance. That little cursor looks like it would be almost invisible but the trail gives it a lot of presence and you didn't erased hitbursts (mainly 300) but you made them so soft that they look invisible. Fonts are very schematical and readable, I like them. I liked too the way you made the majority of letters of the menu elements almost disappear. Maybe the only things I don't liked were the absolutely-symmetrical spinner (I like to see how it spins, at least a little) and the Taiko sounds, I don't think they match with the rest of the skin's sounds.

Congratulations for your job :D
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Martinawa Hatsuhi wrote:

wow, great skin, even better than I thought at first glance. That little cursor looks like it would be almost invisible but the trail gives it a lot of presence and you didn't erased hitbursts (mainly 300) but you made them so soft that they look invisible. Fonts are very schematical and readable, I like them. I liked too the way you made the majority of letters of the menu elements almost disappear. Maybe the only things I don't liked were the absolutely-symmetrical spinner (I like to see how it spins, at least a little) and the Taiko sounds, I don't think they match with the rest of the skin's sounds.

Congratulations for your job :D
Thank you so much! :D
[ Zan ]
Aside from the tiny cursor that I'm slowly getting used to, I'm really liking this skin and it's updates!
Villani
Great skin!...^^

Thou' I changed the section pass image, but everything else is Great :p
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

Villani wrote:

Great skin!...^^

Thou' I changed the section pass image, but everything else is Great :p
Thanks, and I changed it as well (a while ago), update for it soon!
Wuffles
where are those combo burst pictures from? or did you make them?
[Loli-Flan]
it looks nice...Prove it! (●ゝ∀・●)
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

[Loli-Flan] wrote:

it looks nice...Prove it! (●ゝ∀・●)
:P
deadbeat
forgot to get this before i left for work, i'll try remember to check this asap, but just poke me ingame or on skype if i forget :p
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply