forum

[Archived] Unable to use my own spinner + other spinner bugs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
she_old
My spinners get overwritten by other skins whenever possible, when I have the new option "Prefer new default skin when not available" on it will always replace my spinner with the default one. When this option is off this doesn't occur, but my spinners still get overwritten by song skin spinners when disabled.
Also it seems that song skin spinners get overwritten by the default skin in certain cases. (refer to screenshots below)

I am unsure how to reproduce this, it has been happening to me a lot even before this update, though since the new default skin update it seems that all spinners all get overwritten.

skin.ini
[General]
Name: PSO2 りい & りさ
Author: Rii

CursorRotate: 0
CursorTrailRotate: 0
CursorExpand: 0
CursorCentre: 1
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0
SliderBallFlip: 1
SliderStyle: 2

[Colours]
Combo1: 255,255,0
Combo2: 255,255,255
Combo3: 0,255,255
Combo4: 255,0,255
SliderBorder: 255,255,0
SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0
SpinnerApproachCircle: 255,255,0
Colored
i have this too with the option on
Froztic
fixed on test build
(wait until it is pushed from test build)
t/123424
theowest
The last screenshot there is fixed and I believe the second is intended. You still see the new spinner because you're using the new spinner mechanic, "Prefer new default skin when not available". You will be able to skin it when the new skin template is out.

I think the same goes with the new follow points.
peppy
New build it up. Are things better now?
Topic Starter
she_old
Everything is working now :) except for the song's spinner-background.png still appearing while song skin is turned off which is probably because of the "SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0" in my skin.ini and due to the fact that my spinner-background.png is a 1x1px transparent image.
Froztic
Prefer new default skin when not available OFF & Ignore beatmap skin OFF : OK
Prefer new default skin when not available ON & Ignore beatmap skin OFF : OK

if ignore beatmap skin is set and skin doesn't have the following: spinner-approachcircle.png, spinner-background.png, spinner-circle.png, spinner-metre.png
spinner-approachcircle will be gone

edit: in case skin has spinner-circle.png: spinner-approachcircle.png will be back, otherwise it's gone.

forgot to upload files for others to test :P
spinner-elements.osk
spinner-approachcircle isn't being used in this test, but i'll just provide it anyway