forum

Nominate beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lespra
Can you have your map classified without having to pay to be a supporter or a beatmap nominator ? Because there are maps that are mapped like shit and yet are ranked, when some hard work but have not seen them that they are not supporting. Osu is really free ?
aiq
there's a lot of reputation involved in ranking a map so there's many maps that are ranked only because of the name behind the map. unfortunately, there's nothing we can do so ranking will continue to be socially based
TheKingHenry
and to add, supporter has no meaning for ranking maps, so yes you do not need to pay in any way whatsoever to rank beatmaps
Zelzatter Zero
since when does having supporter increase the chance of having a map ranked and being a BN involves money?

just as Aiq said, ranking scene requires your social skill. If your map is good but the connection between ppl is low then you'll eventually hit a dead end.
TheKingHenry
get ninja'd :^)

indeed yes BN work involves no money either

source: am BN

in fact, if you try to involve money in BN business, you'll get nuked to oblivion - to be fair, you'll get nuked for that to some extent even if you ain't BN, but anyways
Nao Tomori
i usually only bubble maps after i get paid by the mapper since they are taking up my free time so i want to be compensated accordingly
Usaha
agree with nao tomori!
Sophie Twilight
osu is a social simulator game where normies leading with lots of ranked sets while chads dominate loved section
Uniform

Nao Tomori wrote:

i usually only bubble maps after i get paid by the mapper since they are taking up my free time so i want to be compensated accordingly
osu icebergpilled
TheKingHenry
wtf guys this was supposed to stay a secret
Corne2Plum3
TheKingHenry
yes it totally is

the comments are sarcastic
Asphiee
This is where the slightest form of toxicity in osu! shows up; though, I'm relieved that it only happens in mapping community, not the game in general.

Patience is virtue. Not to brag but I'm a good example. 🤷‍♀️
yukic
Patience is virtue. Not to brag but I'm a good example. 🤷‍♀️
qwt

Nao Tomori wrote:

if I ever become BN 50$ a nom
aiq

Tubby Custard wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

if
realy0_
oh man what is this
Asphiee

realy0_ wrote:

oh man what is this
🤷‍♀️💸
Corne2Plum3

realy0_ wrote:

oh man what is this
the truth
Farfocele

Tubby Custard wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

charge 100$ a nom