Pointer precision OFF: Right Control + Right Shift
Pointer precision ON: Right Control + Enter

Hotkeys: Mouse Speed
Set hotkey: Shift + Right Window
Reset to default settings: Shift + Right Alt

Hotkeys: Other
Restart: Alt + Space
xRayne
You're to lazy to go into the settings yourself and play with them, so you make keys for them.

Or maybe I just don't understand. ._.
Topic Starter
XilE

xRayne wrote:

You're to lazy to go into the settings yourself and play with them, so you make keys for them.

I'm guessing you think I mean OSU settings which it does not and even if it did there is no option to disable pointer precision "acceleration " from inside.
This edits the actual mouse settings on your PC.

I use this for Photoshop a lot and plenty of other games as well.
theowest
Moved to general development
Oinari-sama

xRayne wrote:

I guess it's targeting people with non-switchable, low DPI mice. It can be a pain in the butt to use a 400 dpi mouse with no acceleration on a full HD desktop for (non-osu) everyday task (eg word processing, spead sheet). A tool like this would allow them to quickly switch the acceleration off whenever they wanna play osu.
Futurola

Oinari-sama wrote:

xRayne wrote:

I guess it's targeting people with non-switchable, low DPI mice. It can be a pain in the butt to use a 400 dpi mouse with no acceleration on a full HD desktop for (non-osu) everyday task (eg word processing, spead sheet). A tool like this would allow them to quickly switch the acceleration off whenever they wanna play osu.
lol? 400 dpi is not that low. I know people who using 200 dpi or less for everything.
Oinari-sama
Not everybody likes to drag their mouse 6-7 inches across the desktop. This is not a joke if you're using 400 dpi mouse without acceleration on 2 full HD displays.
Futurola

Oinari-sama wrote:

Not everybody likes to drag their mouse 6-7 inches across the desktop. This is not a joke if you're using 400 dpi mouse without acceleration on 2 full HD displays.
pffff lazy `.`
Topic Starter
XilE

Futurola wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

pffff lazy `.`

Actually if I were lazy I would have not bothered with this in the first place and frankly I don't see why anyone would complain about a tool made for convenience.
Icyteru

Okay D: