<10
1.01%
Total votes: 1872
show more
Repliica
18 going on 19 in July
8x)
Nazo_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Ahh, that justifies your personality quite nicely, I may add.

I believe I posted here already, ah yes, I did.
viewtopic.php?p=113731#p113731
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ryuukun
rust45
Lesjuh
14~
SkyE-
I wonder when I'll start being shy of my age... Never xD

19!~ <3
anonymous_old

rust45 wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

Yesterday i got 20 :P
You got twenty what? Candies, presents, games?
Years.

Idjiot.
Jinxy

strager wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

You got twenty what? Candies, presents, games?
Years.

Idjiot.
But how can you 'get' years?
Derekku

JInxyjem wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

But how can you 'get' years?
Well, in some cultures/languages, you represent how old you are by having age instead of being it. (i.e., I have 19 years / I am 19 years old) It might sound weird in English, but whatever. (e.g., Tengo diez y nueve años)

I dunno xd
malcom1985
Snow Arashi
Sir Grabarz
13 years old...
In 19 December it will be 14 :D
EEeee
This thread is pointless, its in me profile
I'm 17 btw
Henkie

EEeee wrote:

This thread is pointless, its in me profile
I'm 17 btw
heintsi
ho-ho. 20. Turning to 18 was my nightmare, my birthday is at start of year and no one of my friends weren't able to buy alco or drive a car. So, my phone rang every single moment and they asked me if i want to drive or buy alco for them.. annoying..
So, i just want to say that be happy as 14- 17 year old and don't wait being adult too much D: it sucks.
Lucidity

heintsi wrote:

So, i just want to say that be happy as 14- 17 year old and don't wait being adult too much D: it sucks.
Lol true story :P

When you're underage you can't wait to be older, but when you're older you wish you were still at school ~_~
heintsi

Lucidity wrote:

heintsi wrote:

Lol true story :P

When you're underage you can't wait to be older, but when you're older you wish you were still at school ~_~
LOLIS START TO DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR AGGRO RANGE TOO
LilyPichu
It's how people are, and always will be. Wishing to be older when they're young, and vice versa.

I'm 17 and I don't want to grow older. :(
Celestral
I didn't want to turn 18 either.. I've got like this Peter Pan thing going on? I'd rather have stuff stay as it is and not change. I don't want to be older D:
Soo yeah... I'm 18 now >__> Unfortunately..

And WTF? Larto is 15? D:
I don't know why but for some reason I always thought you were 20 or so.. At least older than me. XD
Nachy

Celestral wrote:

I didn't want to turn 18 either.. I've got like this Peter Pan thing going on? I'd rather have stuff stay as it is and not change. I don't want to be older D:
Soo yeah... I'm 18 now >__> Unfortunately..

And WTF? Larto is 15? D:
I don't know why but for some reason I always thought you were 20 or so.. At least older than me. XD

Fifteen year olds re-re-represent.

Lucidity
Pokebis
Oh, yeah I'm really 15 now guiz.
:)
DJPop
:arrow: 18
GolGate

Is this too short :?
Kitsunemimi
ihitterdal
15. I still don't have a life, though.
NightBaron_old
I am 23.
Ryohan
I'm 19 and I still feel like a kid :D That's awesome xD
Senbon
I'm 14. :D
Ochappy
I'm 16.
0_o
nsane
0_o

nsane wrote:

0_o wrote:

yay I'm 19 now (b-day was yesterday)
Haha, no way! The 6th? I just turned 20 Monday (the 6th).
yep :) sweet
nsane
Small world, I had a friend way back who also had the same birthday, and he was also a year younger than I.
crystalsuicune
15 right now,will be 16 eight days later.Yeah...
nomedeusuarionaodisp
abalee
just click this link, then you will know it ;)
Sushi
21, almost 22, driver license, no car => @#!?;# è_é.

Meh, i really didn't think everyone was so young o_o
show more