Thanks, Frostmourne!
sjoy
Finally good job :)
alacat
Hi, Forseen and Ami ~

[General]
  1. Nothing!
[Easy]
  1. 02:15:621 - i feel kind of empty here since it has strong background sound, also you put a note on this sound at previous part 00:56:562 (3) - . so you should consider adding a note. it would fit well with this music.
[Normal]
  1. OD, HP Drain rate +1. this rate is a bit easy for this difficulty.
  2. 02:04:680 (3) - missing a new combo ? i think you forget to add it here. then, you made this pattern next part 02:15:621 (1) - . so please add it here as well.
  3. 02:21:444 (4) - a bit nazi mod, please check these spacing :3
[Hard]
  1. Approach Rate - 1. i don't agree that rate for this mapset because it is too fast to play hard diff. sorry frost lol
  2. 01:52:503 (1,1) - The sliders appear too early considering the level of this difficulty. so i hope you remove it and have 1/1 rhythm distance for playing.
[Lunatic]
  1. 02:41:386 - i recommend you to turn down the volume around 50% for last part to all diffs.then, don't forget to remove this section 02:41:562 - i don't know to what end.
That's all for now. Let me know whenever you're ready ;)
Topic Starter
Forseen

alacat wrote:

Hi, Forseen and Ami ~

[Normal]
  1. OD, HP Drain rate +1. this rate is a bit easy for this difficulty. - Done
  2. 02:04:680 (3) - missing a new combo ? i think you forget to add it here. then, you made this pattern next part 02:15:621 (1) - . so please add it here as well. - Yep, added
  3. 02:21:444 (4) - a bit nazi mod, please check these spacing :3 - Fixed
[Hard]
  1. Approach Rate - 1. i don't agree that rate for this mapset because it is too fast to play hard diff. sorry frost lol - Heh, okay, changed to 7
  2. 01:52:503 (1,1) - The sliders appear too early considering the level of this difficulty. so i hope you remove it and have 1/1 rhythm distance for playing. - I hope I did it right
[Lunatic]
  1. 02:41:386 - i recommend you to turn down the volume around 50% for last part to all diffs.then, don't forget to remove this section 02:41:562 - i don't know to what end. - Did that and changed the volume to 50% for the spinners after first kiai time as well
That's all for now. Let me know whenever you're ready ;)
Thanks, alacat!
wonders
FIGHT~
alacat
Congratulations on your 1st ranked ;)

Good job!
Topic Starter
Forseen
Thanks a lot!
litoluna
Congratz! Forseeeeeeeeeeen!!!!
TKS
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ grats!
Satellite
omedetou forseen!!
Aka
・ω・ omedetooooooooooooou, forseeeenchan
Zero__wind
congratz on 1st rank~
CakiP
gratz!
iyasine
congratz!
Darksonic
Congratz!
LunarSakuya
yay congrats :D!!
YTYuyu
finally--i was hoping a 1st ranked map coming from you ever since i checked Wired Life(you know what i'm talking about :P)

congratz :D
Alternative
congratz~
Topic Starter
Forseen
Thanks, everyone!

Byakugan249 wrote:

finally--i was hoping a 1st ranked map coming from you ever since i checked Wired Life(you know what i'm talking about :P)

congratz :D
Haha, I'm surprised someone still remembers that!
Quilt
Gratz ForSheen
787B
omg yes!
Congratulations on your first ranked map!!!
Nub1
Gratz for your map and nice map I should say :)