LuxoDeh standard modding and GD queue (closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Hi! everyone!

just read the last post

Rules:

NM
1) I can't mod Taiko, CTB and osu!mania.
2) Don't post marathon maps, if they have just one very hard diff, I just won't mod it.
3) I can mod in english and italian.

M4M
If you want to do M4M you can post in advice with your map link and mod my map later, but I will mod your map just after you've modded mine.
maps for M4M:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/754409

I can also accept guest diffs I can do all osu standard diffs.
If you request me a GD I can refuse it if I really don't like the song, or if the song is really too long (4 min and more)
and also the map must be for rank!
right now GD requests are colsed

if for some reason you don't get a mod from me, I'll add you on the ticket holder list below, and you can post here one of your maps whenever you want:
ElfenLied0810
P A N
Squigly

so... that's it! let's start whit 2 slots open!
cRyo[iceeicee]
Piscis
Arnold0
Hi,
My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/74065
It only have a single mod which makes me just change the last spinner and tags ;P
The song on only 32 sec long so don't worry about small notes amount, the mapset is realy complete
Thanks and good luck with your queue ;)

NINJAD BY 9 sec ! -__-"
Natsuki Nanaka
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
oook! closed so fast O__O for this time eaven if there were only two slots I'll try to check all of them ;)
M4M still open
jyu
do the m4m slots have limit or endless?

if it has limits, i want to book a slot
The map : Simple Plan - Jet Lag (my friend's map. Mod only my diff "Alpaca's Normal" . The other diff aren't done yet)

if you accept, i will immediately mod your map after i finish this biology homework. The pain of being a student...
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

AlpacaCokelat wrote:

do the m4m slots have limit or endless?

if it has limits, i want to book a slot
The map : Simple Plan - Jet Lag (my friend's map. Mod only my diff "Alpaca's Normal" . The other diff aren't done yet)

if you accept, i will immediately mod your map after i finish this biology homework. The pain of being a student...
of caurse it's ok ;) there is no limit for M4M for now!
jyu
My mod : p/2177273

thank you ^^

edit: i'm sorry, i don't think my gd will be ready in a next few days ;_; can i hold a ticket? so i can tell you when the gd will be ready for you to mod
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
all done! M4M is still open!
please mod this map!: Yakushimaru Etsuko and the Metro Orchestra - Shounen yo Ware ni Kaere (TV Size)
I need mods! thanks :)
Entreal
Hello. M4M

My mod: p/2180085
My map: t/118210

thanks so much in advanced!
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
Ok, done! One more M4M!! :)
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
Let's open it again! 2 normal slot open!
Sieg
Geosus
If you could...

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/78134

Thank you~
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
and that's closed! M4M always open ;)
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
Let's open 5 slots.
Kyshiro