forum

The razing has begun.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Geocide_old
I figured it's about time that I should introduce myself. I'm Geocide. I'm also known on the FFR forums and Stepmania community as Dizzy_Gear. I've been playing rhythm games since I was about 12 or so. The first time I saw a DDR machine, that was the beginning of my love life with rhythm games. Unable to play it much, I didn't start properly playing more seriously when i found FFR in 2005 and Stepmania during the same year. From there, I've been playing increasingly after I graduated high school. There's really just something about smashing a keyboard that's rather...relaxing and stress-relieving. Always working to increase my accuracy and speed, I've bore a few holes in the laptop keyboards I've used over the years. Yet I'm still bad. lololololol!! I play both 4-key and 6-key (solo) stepmania.

I'm also a IIDX/BMS player, using an AKOC (American Konami style controller). I play on my modded ps2 and on PC with a playstation2/usb connector. Once I get the money, I'll end up building my own pop'n controller to play pop'n, since the electronics involved aren't that complicated. But that's still far into the future atm.

Outside of rhythm games, I have a B.S. in Electronics Engineering Technology and am currently working on my second bachelors in Information Technology. I'm a glutton for punishment, even more so since they are accelerated classes (I got my bachelors in under 3 years instead of 4 years). Not fun once the pace starts getting to me. I do also write stories quite a bit, when I have the muse to do so. I focus mostly within medieval fantasy and very few aspects of fanfiction. I don't consider myself very good, though the few people that have read my work seem to disagree. *shrug* Maybe I'm just too critical on myself. lol

I also like anime. I try not to be hardcore into it but it can be a little hard at times. xD Same with other games. Outside of school and always finding a better job that utilizes my knowledge, I don't have much of a social life. But that's more by choice. >=D

And now people know a little about the inner workings of Geocide, razing landscapes (of keyboards lol).
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Twaintoss
Wow, that was a pretty NICE Introduction, Geocide.

That said, Welcome to the community.
Topic Starter
Geocide_old
Thank you, thank you. >=D I tend to be wordy in my talking but I try. lol! 'Twill be quite intriguing to see how things'll be. Ohohohoho~~~!
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Sakura
Your name makes me think of this:

Misterkister
Sup Genocide.

I also enjoyed StepMania as well, been once a supporter for the old StepMania Online before I moved on to something else.
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu! Enjoy yourself.
Kunieda
What a long Intro :D
Anyway, welcome~
fuyuko-chan
Nice intro .w.
Welcome to the forums~