posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Nexy wrote:

Normal:

Insane:
01:22:68 (1) to 01:27:50 (3) - I don't hear this matching the beat or sounding good on its own. Change the pattern?

Good map & starred! :D
I am not sure what I should do for this section because besides a few notes 01:22:68 (1) to 01:42:14 (6) follow the exact same pattern to mapping and follow the music similarly. I do want to remap 20s if I don't have to, so I will wait for a second opinion on this.
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Silver Forest - Eternally Unreachable Distance (blissfulyoshi) [animasks Hard].osu
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Animask:
00:40:71 (2) - might want to make parallel to 3 and 4
00:58:39 (1) - move 2 notches down (3) to make 1,2,3 all the same distance from the origin

@Doomsday93
Insane: I am going to keep the sliders the way they are for now because I like the difficulty they provide, but if more ppl feel it is annoying , I will remap it.
Sleep Powder

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Animask:
00:40:71 (2) - might want to make parallel to 3 and 4 I'm not going for parallel though...
00:58:39 (1) - move 2 notches down (3) to make 1,2,3 all the same distance from the origin ...confusing way to say it but I know what you mean
Download: Silver Forest - Eternally Unreachable Distance (blissfulyoshi) [animasks Hard].osu
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
00:14:46 (1) - if youre trying to follow a pattern of claps, this one is in the wrong place; it should be at the start of 2
00:22:32 (1) - finish the end
00:25:89 (2) - the whistle sounds bad
hit volume is a tad low
00:35:71 (3) - whistle the start (and maybe the track)
00:38:75 (1) - finish
00:48:04 (3) - clap the start
00:52:32 (1,2,3,4) - where have all the hitsounds gone?

[Hard]
00:11:61 (1) - hitsound
00:14:11 (6,7,8) - whistles sound weird
00:20:54 (2) - clap?
00:45:80 (10) - finish

[animask]
00:52:32 (1) - why whistle the slidertrack and nothing else? its barely audible

[Insane]
00:25:54 (8) - hitsound this?
00:37:32 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - whistlespam
01:08:39 (1,1) - very confusing overlap - i cant tell which is the start and which is the end of the bottom slider
Sleep Powder

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[animask]
00:52:32 (1) - why whistle the slidertrack and nothing else? its barely audible
lies...theres no whistle there...

But I fixed some things that I found.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
looks good :D

[animask Hard]
cool :3

[Hard]
awesome

[Insane]
here just have a bubble
vytalibus
Offset: 8,770 ms.

Rebubbled.
Yuukari-Banteki
Ephemeral
The beatmap is excellent, but the absolutely revolting music quality puts me off from playing the song excessively.

So, I solved your dilemma and found you a high quality mp3 variant. Here's hoping you can do something with it.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/e20c5ee5-abce ... D%E9%9B%A2

If you cannot get the link from that, try this instead:

http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/e20c5ee5-ab ... on=forceDL

You may need to register.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Sadly since this is ranked already, I can't change the mp3 on the beatmap. The only thing you can do is rename the better mp3 so it works with the map and set the offset yourself.

Thanks for finding a better quality mp3 though.
0_o
WOAH, is this mp3 actually 8kbps?? I didn't even know you could get quality that low...
Gabi

0_o wrote:

WOAH, is this mp3 actually 8kbps?? I didn't even know you could get quality that low...
no its 144

also edit that new mp3 is awesome quality
0_o
weird, it says 8 here =/
Ephemeral
I'll have a whinge to peppy, see if there's something that can be done about it.
FurukawaPan
The offset for the better quality mp3 in the above mentioned site is 8590ms (it's just about precisely 1/2 beat away from your previous mp3).

I hope you will take action on this file to update the mp3. The higher quality one sounds much better.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Thanks james039 for providing the offset for me.
With the new offset and mp3, I created a new .osz file that I want to use to replace the current one, but I am at a lost at how I should ask a BAT to look at the new .osz file and get that one ranked.

May someone pls advise me on how I should get BATs to check the new offset and mp3?
Gabi
adding a new offset will delete all the old scores i belive, so i dont think you can change the mp3 now.
FurukawaPan
CrazyErrorMan
Hey, thoughts on your map, it is decent, But I think the Insane map should be more Insane... I found it too easy.
NAI_old_1
good!