forum

[Archived] Keyboard bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Legitexy666
I have a pc bad so sorry for not recording :/
Sorry for bad english but anyway...
My keyboard is a bug, when I click on one of the two keys, but the other key on both continues to click without me "holding" below I go leave a print showing the problem:

https://prnt.sc/wli0qs
Meowcenaries
Do you use a mechanical keyboard or membrane keyboard? It could be the key getting stuck on the actuation point, this could be due to lots of use and the spring has worn out or gets stuck, or the in the case of the membrane, the rubber not having the bounce it needs to come back up.
Topic Starter
Legitexy666

Meowcenaries wrote:

Do you use a mechanical keyboard or membrane keyboard? It could be the key getting stuck on the actuation point, this could be due to lots of use and the spring has worn out or gets stuck, or the in the case of the membrane, the rubber not having the bounce it needs to come back up.
I use a mechanical keyboard and my keyboard is new... I bought this keyboard on 12/29/20 and used the two switches (red and brown) but it didn't solve the problem... I already change the USB (keyboard and mouse) at the back of pc and I haven't solved it yet
Meowcenaries
Is it only two specific keys, have you re-mapped them and does it cause the same issue?
Topic Starter
Legitexy666

Meowcenaries wrote:

Is it only two specific keys, have you re-mapped them and does it cause the same issue?
Yeah! And I mapped not only two but yes some... But yet the problem remains... I think can be my windows (7) or the two USBS of my pc