YES!!! Now let's wait and see if it works
ezek wrote:Hey Crimmi! try using your magic word to get this ranked!lol~
Hi! This is for helping me with timing a map! ^^ (Although I wouldn't mind a mod for my 'Pending' map. xD)Thank you for the mod~!
00:07:097 (3) - Have the start of the slider start/stacked on top of the start of 00:01:880 (1) - maybe?
00:08:836 (1,3) - These straight sliders doesn't seem to fit the song. >< You could ignore this one though.
00:44:923 (2,1) - Blanket a bit better? Also have the end of the slider stacked on where 00:42:314 (1) - ended properly?
00:48:836 (2,1) - This part looks a bit weird. I mean on the beatmap editor and while playing it, the blue slider looked out of place right when the long slider finishes.
01:09:706 (3,4) - Blanket needs a bit of adjustment as well.
I can't really find anything here. xD
Neither could I find anything here. x3
I think it's better to have a smaller CS for this difficulty. I suggest 3.5 or higher maybe. >< Other than that, I couldn't find anything else. x3
01:03:184 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The stream feels out of place. >< I couldn't hear anything that signals for a stream to be placed there.
That's all I could do. x3 I hope I helped!
squad is coming in for the killI think it's in Cutting Edge that I saw these issues, I will wait for a BN to swing on by and clarify this.
anyways, your kiais arent snapped. Please fix that. Also, AutoMod is telling me that there's some unsnapped sliders (like, 1ms unsnapped) in some diffs. I know there's issues between osu! and cutting edge so I don't know if this is an issue but maybe a resnap would help
You can save it for when the next BN comes but uhhh yeah
I am sorry, but I am popping this bubble because I feel it doesn't meet sufficient qualities yet.Alright, things changed:Reason for popping:Additional modding:
Wrong metadata, inconsistent and too big gap in spread, spacing issues on lower difficulties
- The cut version does have different name. You may check it on CD case. This version corresponds with 色は匂へど 散りぬるを(OPver.1.2) and is only right and official title.
- Romanization is wrong as well. Only particles and similar should start with lowercase letter, others should start with uppercase letter. Apart from that, we have to use modified hepburn in osu!, this romanization type romanize following letters different:
- へ (he if not particle) = e
- は (ha if not particle) = wa - This one is correct in your romanization.
- を (wo if not particle) = o
Lastly, 散り and ぬる should be separate.
If we consider all these facts, the correct romanized title after correcting original title should be: Iro wa Nio e do Chiri Nuru o (OPver.1.2)
- Artist field is also wrong. Firstly, don't ever refer to SOUND VOLTEX website, it has nothing to do with the artist and all information here is unofficial. Secondly 幽閉サテライト (Yuuhei Satellite) is a circle and as CD case says, senya and Iceon (senya is performer, Iceon is the guy who made the music) are a part of this, so you cannot use "feat." for someone who is in part of certain group. It is like using: "senya feat. senya", seems insensible right? You should use either a performer, which is just senya or use only 幽閉サテライト as artist, because it is a circle. After that romanization would be Yuuhei Satellite. SOUND VOLTEX does use its own way of naming and you should not use it in any case, because it is unofficial. To confirm only Iceon and senya worked on the song, you may check this, but it is really not important at this point. Yuuhei Satellite is very famous circle and its name should be used, tho if you want, go ahead with senya.
- Burn the video please. Respectively, the resolution is very low, you can see every pixel in gameplay, moreover, you can see those pixels even if you play it on its resolution, so quality is very low. And last thing, XviD does indeed have terrible compression. Like 8.6MB for this? The codec is very outdated and its usage in professional studios is zero. If I consider 2K version of this video exists, I tried to fix it for you and you may use this, quite high quality video instead.
- Where is ZUN tag?
- Kiai time on EXHAUST is not consistent with other diffs, it is few ms off. Also, check others kiais, most are not snapped correctly.
- Spread is very messy, you won't compensate the gap between EXHAUST and ADVANCED by adding easier diffs.
- BASIC difficulty is way too useless. 6 objects difference between NOVICE and lower settings doesn't make it an easier diff, decrease usage of circles, make longer gaps and in short, just make it easier so the diff does have actual usage.
- 00:56:227 (1,2,1) - On NOVICE is really nothing that should appear in easy/normal difficulty. Its readability is really low and the rhythm is difficult to play as well.
- NOVICE and BASIC difficulty have distance problems. You are changing the DS from 0.8 to 1.2 from pattern to pattern. Spacing in low diffs, especially easy should be consistent. Using lower spacing if you would have to place the note out of screen is obviously okay, but not changing it this way. Please, check both difficulties for inconsistencies and be sure to use constant spacing, these difficulties don't need it and only make it difficult to read.
- 00:01:880 - 00:17:966 - Finishes in this part are really loud and overused on LUNATIC difficulty.
- Using rhythm game difficulty names may be sensible, because the song appeared there, but combining with Touhou names is really out. The song is not even officially made for the rhythm game, so it is not that much related, Touhou is more related to this. Using Touhou naming would make more sense than this.
You can ask anything you need to explain. I will watch any changes that happen here. If there is any BN who's going to bubble the map, he should consult with me first.
2nd check before I give a verdict on my bubble popAll fixed, deleted Basic and changed settings on Hard.
My fault for not mentioning it previously, video offset is 1382.
- 00:59:706 (1,2,3,4,1) - The spacing is still inconsistent
- Difficulty is still no difference between easy. 3 object and 8000 score is really, really low difference. Making this one even easier would be more sensible.
- 00:07:966 (6,1) - Wrong spacing as well
- 01:27:096 - This timing point is useless
- 00:31:879 - The spacing is changed to 1.0x here, while the song is very similar to start at this point and it is easy diff, why would you change spacing here. I recommend to remake part before to 1.0x for better gameplay experience for newbies.
- 00:56:227 (1,2,1) - As I said previously, easy diff is supposed to be easy, so readability, spacing and consistency are important things. In this case, slider overlaps each other (even the previous one) in the way so it becomes a real mess to a newbie, because there are too many objects concentrated on one place and in combination with hitbursts and other stuff, it will become unreadable, and moreover 3/4 sliders are a really difficult rhythm to catch. This rhythm would make much more sense for easy.
- 00:29:706 (1) - The spinner doesn't provide sufficient amount of time to play next note, also, it doesn't start on a great place since the long sound is actually starting on 00:28:400 - .
- 00:06:662 (2) - The rhythm seems a little wrong, because you are ignoring quite a strong sound on 00:07:097 - while you use long slider for a vocal that is divided on 00:06:879 - .
- Difference between Normal is still very big. Respectively, the difficulty is significantly higher and in addition, the maximum score is like 3.5x maximum score of normal, which is a big difference as well.
- 00:39:488 (2) - The rhythm of this slider seems to be completely off.
- 00:31:445 (2,3,4,5) - The stream doesn't look really aesthetic when the spacing is inconsistent. Low spacing on first note seem to ruin the smooth shape of the pattern.
- 00:03:619 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These jumps have no logic with music honestly. The best would be to remove this completely, but at least decrease the distance so it fits the music more, there is nothing really lively to be emphasized with jumps.
After checking this 3rd time, I can admit everything is okay apart from spread between Normal and Hard. This should be fixed and thus getting few more mods would not hurt. Getting a BN is possible, but let me know if you are going to bubble it, I will be checking the map after every update, if I eventually see it is really okay now, I might rebubble it as well.Gap fixed by making a new Hard and leaving the other old hard as a Light Insane.
Let me know when everything is updated and ready for a check, I wanna take a look of this as well.Sure~!